Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Photos: Three Men Trekking From Kaduna To Ogun To Present Obasanjo An Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Three Men Trekking From Kaduna To Ogun To Present Obasanjo An Award (595 Views)

Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Three Men Trekking From Kaduna To Ogun To Present Obasanjo An Award by klem93(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2015
Yakubu Musa, Sani Umar and Muhammad Umar. The above mention trekkers are presently trekking from KADUNA to Otta, Ogun State to honor and Present a special Award to Chief Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo base on his tremendous contribution both direct and indirect, to the present political atmosphere in Nigeria and entire Africa which accompany the democratic culture and socialization in the continent of Africa. More photos after the cut... http://www.maxgist.com/2015/05/photos-three-men-trekking-from-kaduna.html

Re: Photos: Three Men Trekking From Kaduna To Ogun To Present Obasanjo An Award by Basildvalour(m): 3:41pm On May 11, 2015
When will all these mad men start regaining their senses?
Re: Photos: Three Men Trekking From Kaduna To Ogun To Present Obasanjo An Award by chiefinalowo: 3:42pm On May 11, 2015
This trekking of a thing has lost its fun.
Not until one of the trekkers die, these people will not stop.
Re: Photos: Three Men Trekking From Kaduna To Ogun To Present Obasanjo An Award by Baawaa(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2015
Trekking for this and that is nothing to me,but if any of these days trekkers can trek to HEAVEN or HELL,I will know they are true trekkers
Re: Photos: Three Men Trekking From Kaduna To Ogun To Present Obasanjo An Award by craise(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2015
quietly waiting for my own turn..I want to jog frm nigeria to South Africa I need a female jogging partner though
Re: Photos: Three Men Trekking From Kaduna To Ogun To Present Obasanjo An Award by GBTYO: 3:52pm On May 11, 2015
The level of joblessness in the north is beyond comprehension
Re: Photos: Three Men Trekking From Kaduna To Ogun To Present Obasanjo An Award by Precide(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2015
They shld follow Patrick Obahiaghon on twitter. Like if u knw wat i mean
Re: Photos: Three Men Trekking From Kaduna To Ogun To Present Obasanjo An Award by erunz(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2015
AM TIRED OF HEARING ALL THIS TREK HERE AND THERE, I THINK WE WE IGNORE THESE TREKKER THEY WILL FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH THEIR TIME, ESPECIALLY THESE NORTHERNERS
Re: Photos: Three Men Trekking From Kaduna To Ogun To Present Obasanjo An Award by CountDracula(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2015
One of dem wil trek to hell soon
Re: Photos: Three Men Trekking From Kaduna To Ogun To Present Obasanjo An Award by stevecantrell: 4:01pm On May 11, 2015
There's a new virus in town its called

Obsessive Pedestrian Virus.
Re: Photos: Three Men Trekking From Kaduna To Ogun To Present Obasanjo An Award by shininglite(m): 4:04pm On May 11, 2015
owu na bastard.....
Buhari has brought trekking sickness to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos: Three Men Trekking From Kaduna To Ogun To Present Obasanjo An Award by MrScript(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2015
Kie.. Make any op no bring news about trekkers Com nairaland again Abeg.. #Idontaya..

(1) (Reply)

34yr S. African Opposition Leader-when Will Nigeria Give Chance For The Young / Nigerian Born Chuka Umunna Pulls Out Of Labour Leadership Contest. / Jonathan Signs Criminal Justice Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.