Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Her Husband Does'nt Satisfy Her Sexually. What Should She Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Does'nt Satisfy Her Sexually. What Should She Do? (952 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) / 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Does'nt Satisfy Her Sexually. What Should She Do? by Sweetmarriage: 4:34pm On May 11, 2015
She Sent This To Us...

'Pappa's, Pls advice my husband he's a member of this group... This issue has been bothering me for like 2yrs nows... Often times we go for 4- 5months without SEX... Even wen he agrees no pre-intimacy nd it I'll be for 20mint nd itz all over. Ve complained to him but its not working... He says he's usually tired when he returns 4rm work (Airport officer),during his off's he goes 4 other appointments... What more or how can make him see to my demands'

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212
Re: Her Husband Does'nt Satisfy Her Sexually. What Should She Do? by ViralBOY: 4:53pm On May 11, 2015
Try to do this: Initiate the Sex yourself at a time he is in a good state. And try to do the Pre-intimacy on him like give him Head so he can feel the benefit of it then ride him so good that he shall scream to the ceilings after which you can be the boss and tell what you really want from him and I assure you he would comply. It just depends on how seductive you can be to Persuade him. cool some men are not good in pre- intimacy but if the other half can teach them in different ways . . . .
Blue Film is not a bad idea but could be dangerous if don't play your cards right grin
And of course there is nothing Prayer can't solve.
Re: Her Husband Does'nt Satisfy Her Sexually. What Should She Do? by achinaboy(m): 9:13pm On May 11, 2015
I think you gave all advice she ever needed,if they work with that,it shall be well,,,,,,,,but again it still depends on the kind of man,some men that never gotten head from their wife,and suddenly,the wife initiates heads,,the man can easily think otherwise like where did you learn this kind of things,,i think you are sleeping with other men now,,just saying
Re: Her Husband Does'nt Satisfy Her Sexually. What Should She Do? by dollarlander: 9:39pm On May 11, 2015
You can buy him Tasly king's capsule. #6,000 per bottle.

1 Capsule per day, two hours after supper for 12 days.
There are marketers everywhere in Nigeria.

But be prepared for him so that you will not come back here to tell us the man will not allow you to rest at night, because the rod will punish you severely.

(1) (Reply)

Good People Still Exist,checkout Dis Resturant Owner's Note / You Know Your Mum Is Nigerian When......... / Fresh And Ready Made AS You Have Always Wanted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.