Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear (18455 Views)

Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by ndaman25: 7:37pm On May 11, 2015
3rd time
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by emmmyyax(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2015
Wonders shall someday end
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by mytime24(f): 7:41pm On May 11, 2015
Rapture hv taken place grin
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by timilehing(m): 7:42pm On May 11, 2015
Funny Op, u go wait if na u?
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by Omowalksola(f): 7:43pm On May 11, 2015
Pastor Indeed!!!
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by Leez(m): 8:02pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by gbengus17: 8:05pm On May 11, 2015
IT IS NORMAL FOR THEM TO DISAPPEAR COS VERY SOON HORSES WILL INVADE THE HOUSE AND ITS AREAS LOOKING FOR PASTORS FRIENDS ANS ASSOCIATES. THEIR POLICY IS OUT OF 12 CLOSE FRIENDS, 2 MUST KNOW ABOUT DRUGS. HORSES---- HORSES-------TRAINED HORSES----
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by Okpueze1(m): 8:17pm On May 11, 2015
He is now a Lagos pastor because he is not an Igboman. If not what you would see is 'An IGBO pastor Again caught in Drug trafficking in Ethiopia'. Hit like if am saying τ̲̅ђe truth.

6 Likes

Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by SenatorM(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2015
Yoruba pastors

2 Likes

Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 11, 2015
Abuamam:

Nope, they say the holy spirit teaches them ALL things.
No. it was the spirit that almost strangle Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by gbaskiboy: 8:35pm On May 11, 2015
ritababe:
That pastor read FRAUD419 in school grin
Rita! Rita! Rita! can't stop laughing over this grin
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by headtik: 8:49pm On May 11, 2015
Affordable Tablet

Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by Humblebloke(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2015
From wah I hav observed.... I can as well say xtianity is a religion filled with hypocrites, drug lords,fornicators....

Lemme stop there for nowundecided

2 Likes

Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 11, 2015
Mee234:

Lol. Better not let the holy spirit hear you o. You know, 'touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm'.
BTW, if the 'wrong' spirit was inspiring him (as it seems to do to all xtian pastors), how come the real holy spirit did not reveal that to his flock; or his xtian neighbours, or adjoining pastors (I am sure there would have been at least a dozen churches on his street)?
Or this holy spirit filled individual as well...

https://www.nairaland.com/2307688/prostitutes-beat-up-pastor-calabar

Lol. This one was inspired to change 'customer'.
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by softmind24: 9:12pm On May 11, 2015
healthcons:
is christianity a religion or bizness?
business for smart once and religion for dull heads

1 Like

Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by nyabinghi(m): 9:14pm On May 11, 2015
If they no rape, dem go fraud, if dem no fraud dem go rob, dem no e dey, dey e dey e dey, where you see dem. Dem go tell us now na xtianity na sure way to heaven, christianity na de greatest scam of all times

1 Like

Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by idupaul: 9:39pm On May 11, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]like this post if you love jesus and want to go to heaven[/size]

You will soon start smuggling drugs

1 Like

Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by Raylight2(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2015
it might just be a setup...they hate Nigerians internationally. they can set him up.
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 11, 2015
shakazuldadon:
fante

if na you, you go stay... abi you wan sleep for cell or they go station everyday.

police are not your friend ooo.... na when you sleep for cell 2 days you go understand.

pastor, you have no empirical evidence to show that you had no knowledge that you were carrying choko..

comment to first the I am?

Are u karid?
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by emmatok(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2015
But how did he escaped from NDLEA custody, some one inside NDLEA let him go.
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 11, 2015
Abuamam:

Lol. Better not let the holy spirit hear you o. You know, 'touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm'.
BTW, if the 'wrong' spirit was inspiring him (as it seems to do to all xtian pastors), how come the real holy spirit did not reveal that to his flock; or his xtian neighbours, or adjoining pastors (I am sure there would have been at least a dozen churches on his street)?
Or this holy spirit filled individual as well...

https://www.nairaland.com/2307688/prostitutes-beat-up-pastor-calabar

Lol. This one was inspired to change 'customer'.
Wee wee smoking Muhammad would have done better as allah is the best schemer. Or maybe having under age girl scream under him is a sign of the great sexual prowess a death god could bestow on his massager

1 Like

Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by udokpuenyi(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2015
Our identity and personal information has been compromised on nairaland hence I am replacing all post with this information.
If you are reading this information, please remove all your personal information from this site or ignore the message at your risk.
As if rule 9 is not enough , you still went and ahead to give out our ip addressess and social media contact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by soji1992: 10:22pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by thewarrior72: 10:56pm On May 11, 2015
Prophet MUHAMMED is a rapis.t, allah is a demon cool tongue
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by YakubuA: 12:07am On May 12, 2015
Mee234:

And what brings about this insult? God will surely Judge you on this.
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by YakubuA: 12:14am On May 12, 2015
Mee234:

Wee wee smoking Muhammad with have done better as allah is the best schemer. Or maybe having under age girl scream under him is a sign of the great sexual prowess a death god could bestow on his massager

Be careful with what you say, especially when is a lie, for God will surely account you and all of us on what we say.
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by YakubuA: 12:17am On May 12, 2015
thewarrior72:
Prophet MUHAMMED is a rapis.t, allah is a demon cool tongue

Do you have evidence of what you have written. God will surely hold you responsible for your invented lies and blasphemy.
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by thewarrior72: 12:30am On May 12, 2015
YakubuA:

Do you have evidence of what you have written. God will surely hold you responsible for your invented lies and blasphemy.

Yes, I have evidence, prophet muhammed rape.d AISHA @ the age of six, while allah is busy drinking the blood of those he instructed his followers to kill cheesy cool
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by Nobody: 5:21am On May 12, 2015
YakubuA:

And what brings about this insult? God will surely Judge you on this.
u miss the post I was responding to I suppose. Or u have no word for him or maybe Ur god only judge those who reply insult with insult if the insult is directed only to fake ass Muhammad.
Re: Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear by samtechcomm: 5:22am On May 12, 2015
Do u know u can get affordable data from p.tech communications! It works on all devices
mtn
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat,airtel, glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid 4 30days
Call Chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available.
Plz rebroadcast

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! / What You Must Know Before You Die / Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.