|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,715,038 members, 6,416,508 topics. Date: Monday, 02 August 2021 at 02:00 AM
|What You Must Know Before You Die by bigfrancis21: 6:59am On May 18, 2017|
1. What we have in common in all religions and empiricism to-day is that the afterlife exists. But not one religion tells us what actually happens when we physically die - empirical studies do. In the West the Christian view of the afterlife dominated for nearly two thousand years. The Church teaches that the afterlife exists and that your conduct on earth will determine what kind of existence you will experience once you cross over; you will go to 'heaven' if you 'behaved well' or to hell if you consistently misbehaved. The Catholics add 'purgatory'- a stage of continuous purification before one gets to 'heaven.' Empiricism tells us there is an afterlife and explains in detail what happens when we cross over. This means that empirical evidence is what we should study so that we get to know specifically what is going to happen to us when we cross over.
2. What has been empirically confirmed by way of mediumship is that we have a duplicate of our physical body. On crossing over, the physical body dies, and like an old coat can be burnt. But at the time of physical death, our real self, i.e. our duplicate body will emerge from the physically dead body with full consciousness. The duplicate body, the 'spirit' body, the real you, will continue to have a human form and will be able to see those around your dead physical body. We will take three things with us on crossing over: our mind with all its memories, our new spiritual body and our character which will not change one iota on crossing over. Those who have been in pain for a time before their death may not experience 'conscious transition' to the afterlife. They will be given very special care - but after a time of rest, they will regain full consciousness.
3. Moments after you will cross over you will be met by someone who had already passed on and with whom you have a heart to heart connection. Someone you can trust, someone who is most certain to be a loved one, someone you can feel most comfortable with. This meeting is meant to make your transition as smooth as you will allow it to be. We are informed that many times average decent folk, especially those who have been 'spiritual' (not necessarily 'religious' - see below) when on earth, will experience a smooth, conscious transition. Only our own limitations, our own prejudices, our own encumbrances will restrict the otherwise smooth transition. For these reasons at the time of crossing over we should always have an open mind and NOT have the mind rigidly set on some expectations taught by uninformed dogmatists on earth.
4. At this time you will remember all experiences you had when you visited the afterlife. We are credibly informed that during sleep we experience out-of-body experiences. For the average decent open minded person, the transition ought to be a most wonderful spiritual experience. There is NOTHING to fear, NOTHING to be terrified about and certainly EVERYTHING for you to look forward to. Why? Because information transmitted from the otherside consistently tells us that for the average decent folk there will be much beauty, much peace, much light and love. In fact, we are told by some of the highest credible sources including Silver Birch, that we do not have the vocabulary to describe the enormous beauty, peace and love we will be experiencing once we cross over.
5. When we cross over we will still have free will which is critical to our continuous refinement. We will still be in a position to continue to refine in mind, 'body' and spirit. We will still have the potential to raise our 'vibrations' of the soul to graduate to a higher realm where there will be higher levels of ecstatic experiences far more intense than the one we initially entered. The afterlife is divided into different realms (afterlife worlds)- from the lowest darkest vibrating realm to the highest. We are credibly informed that the average decent person will go to the 'third level.' There will be venues of all kinds of learning. Artists will be able to continue to refine their skills to create enormous inspired beauty. Musicians will be able to perfect their skills and refine their creativity with added inspiration to produce the most heavenly music. Whoever you are, whatever you desire, you will have specialists who will assist in your endeavor to perfect your skills. We will have opportunities to continue to follow the dreams we had on earth and have other opportunities do creative and other things that perhaps we were not able to do on earth. Also we will be enjoying perfect health - the cripple will walk again, the blind will see again, those with any physical or mental problems on earth will be perfectly normal again. The greater and the lesser will be judged ONLY by the level of spirituality (level of vibrations at the time of crossing over) which will be indicated by the brightness of one's own aura which surrounds the body. But one thing is certain, we will find ourselves in a most friendly environment where we will be able to continue to refine with much grace and inspiration - even if it takes eons of earth's time to reach our goal - the highest spirituality. We have an eternity to continue to improve, to progress, to refine in mind and spirit.
6. There is some concern by a number of people about the 'lower' realms. Let's clarify this. As stated at the time of the crossing people will have the accumulated "vibrations" from their lifetime on earth. The level of vibrations of average decent people will usually qualify them to go to the 'third realm' described above. But there will be some others who will NOT automatically end up in the third realm.
First, there will be some who get stuck for an indefinite period of time between the earth plane and the third realm - this will be a most serious problem. These may be hard core skeptics and others who had rigid, inflexible negative beliefs and who obstinately refused to believe that the afterlife exists. When these closed minded skeptics and debunkers of the afterlife find themselves in the afterlife they will refuse to believe they are 'dead' because they will still have a body (the duplicate of the body they had on earth- they will be able to see, hear and feel things- everything will be just as solid as on earth.). But they will know that something is very seriously different - when they try to talk to people on earth, no one responds to them because people on earth generally cannot see them, cannot hear them, cannot detect their presence. This refusal to believe that they have crossed over will cause confusion in their mind and this confusion could last for more than a thousand years by earth's time - even thousands of years. It is only when they admit they were wrong that they will be able to progress. That is why the state of mind at the time of crossing over ought NOT be rigid. The afterlife consequences are ENORMOUS and we must find the time to learn more about the afterlife. It will be critical to keep an open mind and to allow for the unexpected - especially for those whose environment was dogmatic about what to expect and what NOT to expect in the afterlife.
Secondly, the minority of people who were deliberately cruel, willfully evil, and knowingly selfish would have lower vibrations compared to the average decent person. Those with the lowest vibrations will find themselves in the lowest vibrational afterlife realm where conditions are horrendous. Information transmitted from the otherside tells us in crystal clear terms that this lowest vibrational realm is so horrible we do not have the vocabulary to describe the heinous conditions. Some from the otherside - such as Hugh Benson in the Anthony Borgia afterlife books, have tried but the description was limited because our vocabulary is restricted. He said words to the effect this lowest realm is dark, very cold, putrid in the extreme and inhabited by horrible entities who deliberately give each other horrible experiences.
But NOBODY sends people to this realm. It's all governed by the law of physics- the law of attraction -like level of vibrations attracts like level of vibrations. And if someone from the earthplane crosses over with extremely low vibrations (lowest spirituality), he/she will automatically be attracted to the lowest vibrating realm which can accommodate his/her level of vibrations. No one with lowest vibrations is able to inhabit the higher vibrational realms.
7. The Law of Cause and Effect also becomes operational. 'You reap what you sow' is a most powerful inevitable law. No one escapes this law; no one can erase the law of retribution. But there is also the Law of Progress which means that even if it takes eaons of time - thousands of years in earth's time, all those who crossed over to the afterlife and who send themselves in the lowest realms will at one time or another come back to the light of the higher realms.
8. How can we raise the level of our vibrations to maximize the afterlife on crossing over and have a smooth transition? Highly credible transmitted information tells us that 'service' - unselfishly helping others who are in genuine need is the most powerful, guaranteed way of raising your vibrations - raising your spirituality. Note very carefully: you do NOT have to be religious at all to raise your vibrations, i.e. to become more spiritual. As a matter of fact there are those who are atheists, agnostics and certainly non-religious who by conduct and example are very 'spiritual.' So that although religious people may be spiritual some 'religious' people may NOT be so spiritual. Being religious does not automatically mean being spiritual. Religious beliefs are irrelevant to having higher vibrations. It is not what we believe but what we DO on this planet earth that will definitively determine what is going to happen to us when we inevitably cross over.
9. Death-bed repentance. Whether we are aware of it or not, the universal Law of Cause and Effect operates all the time and no one on earth has the power to suspend its operation. If we willfully said or did something that hurt and injured others, only those injured will have the power to forgive us. And the burden will be carried into the afterlife until there is forgiveness. There cannot be further refinement or progress until we are forgiven either on this earth or in the afterlife. It is fundamentally wrong to believe that confessing your 'sins' to a priest will completely free you from all guilt, from all negative consequences when you cross over. It is far better to seek out the person and make amends while you are still alive. There have been innumerable experiences of people who crossed over seeking forgiveness from people who still reside on the physical earth-plane. This is because there cannot be individual progress in the afterlife until all is forgiven.
10. Mind is king in the afterlife dimension. We on earth do not really know how powerful the mind will be when we cross over. Transmitted information from the highly credible sources reminds us that the afterlife is governed by the 'mind'. In afterlife travel for example, we only have to think of a place anywhere to go - any place on earth or in the afterlife and we get there instantly by the power of the mind.
11. Suicide: those who intentionally cut short their lives by committing suicide will have the extra burden of assisting those who were negatively affected by their suicide. Of course, motivation is always the key. If one commits suicide to avoid responsibilities - inevitably those responsibilities will sometime in the future come back again to be dealt with. If one commits suicide to avoid intense pain where death is absolute - that would be a different matter. Each suicide will be dealt with according to motivation.
12. Love we are informed is 'the most powerful force in the universe.' Just because we cross over does not mean love is lost or is terminated. Love survives physical death and true love will mean you will never be separated from your loved ones. True unconditional love will usually mean unconditional forgiveness. This will lead to a higher level of vibrations, of spirituality and will be instrumental in graduating to higher afterlife realms where conditions are too beautiful for us on earth to imagine - something to look forward to being there.
13. CRITICAL: if when crossing over you see powerful light - GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT- but usually the LIGHT comes towards you if you are destined to proceed to the next stage of your spiritual development - to a higher realm. One member of my own family moments before dying stated she was seeing powerful LIGHT. She said, "Where is this light coming from?" Then she passed on calmly and peacefully.
11 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by bigfrancis21: 7:04am On May 18, 2017|
14. Experiencing the life review
When a loved one completes the transition of death and after they rest from their journey, the now Spirit will take time to reflect and review their time of earth. This period of reflection can take a few weeks to many years, with the average spirit spending 6 months to 1 year in ‘reflection’ of their life on earth. This period of time is called the life review and is essential to the crossing over process.
During this time, your deceased loved one is surrounded by spirit guides and relatives (usually 3 to 7 of them), and begins to review their life and the lessons they were meant to learn while on earth. Starting from birth and extending to death, the recently deceased will see everything playback to them as though on a giant movie screen, projector, or film strip. They usually show this to me as a small, personal movie theater. While they see all their experiences through their own perspective, they also see their experiences through the perspective of every other being that was involved.
Since it involves the perspectives of all those involved, for some, the life review, can take a very long time. Some spirits have mentioned that they could occasionally take breaks, just as in school or in a long all-day workshop, but that they mostly were occupied with reviewing their life, immediately and in the months following their passing. But that is all it is – a review of what you were supposed to learn on earth and your experiences, it is not a punishment nor are you punished in any way for anything on earth. You simply learn. When complete, your deceased loved one will have a lot of perspective about those they knew and of their own actions while on earth.
15. Moving fully into spirit
Once the life review is complete – usually between 4 months to 1 year, you will transition fully into spirit. While you are ‘crossed over’ since the moment your deceased loved ones greeted you upon passing – you are now free to explore, visit, and take on jobs if your Spirit wants to!
Many times, your deceased loved ones spend their time in Spirit watching over you and others that are still on earth. This often involves visiting, helping you out with favors and creating positive outcomes in your life. Deceased loved ones will and enjoy coming to readings specifically to brag about all the strings they pulled and the ways in which they are visiting you. Did you recently avoid a terrible car accident? Your grandfather might want to take credit for that!
While many spirits prefer to visit and wait until you cross over before they begin planning for their next incarnation on to earth, other Spirits take on jobs, go to school, or have other roles. Some deceased loved ones become Spirit Guides for those in your family or others who they can help with their expertise. Other deceased loved ones have discussed becoming guardian angel figures, to help those who are going through difficult times in their lives. In fact, this is a very common role for people who had a less than savory history on earth – to guide others OFF that very path. Deceased loved ones who were teachers, professors, healers, or caretakers in their earth lives, often choose to continue on this path in the Spiritual Realm.
16. Planning for the next life (incarnation)
The ultimate goal of all of souls is to have full capacity to experience, give and receive the unconditional love of the universe – and this takes many, many life times, and many, many difficult lessons, and many ‘lifetimes’ on earth. Thus, this is most likely not your first life on earth or as a physical being, and most likely not your last. Many people have experienced tens to hundreds of lifetimes. Thus, after your spirit crosses over, you will, at some point, begin to prepare for the next time you will be on earth, in another physical body.
You enter each new lifetime with a group of souls who you knew in the previous lifetime and they may be friends, family, acquaintances, lovers, parents, or siblings. These souls are individuals who assist you in your spiritual journey, as you assist them, and this is who we commonly refer to as a soul mate, or a soul friend. Thus, it is common for your deceased loved one to “wait” on the other-side for you to cross over, so you can enter into your next lifetime together, meet each other again, and continue on your journey.
13 Likes 1 Share
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by menxer: 7:26am On May 18, 2017|
So that although religious people may be spiritual some 'religious' people may NOT be so spiritual. Being religious does not automatically mean being spiritual. Religious beliefs are irrelevant to having higher vibrations. It is not what we believe but what we DO on this planet earth that will definitively determine what is going to happen to us when we inevitably cross over.
if this is preached in every church and mosque, the world would be a better place.
that law of attraction syncs with what the Zohar teaches, you go to the "place" that matches your vibration.
6 Likes 1 Share
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2017|
4 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by Probz(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2017|
Most interesting thing I've read all year.
10 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by Wilgrea7(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2017|
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 19, 2017|
Atheists come and see
3 Likes 1 Share
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by linaluv: 5:35pm On May 28, 2017|
BFRANCIS howfar, hows Cargo/fright forwarding business?
do u guys still operat
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by TheCongo2: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2017|
This is just among some of the points I don't believe.
3. Moments after you will cross over you will be met by someone who had already passed on and with whom you have a heart to heart connection
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by NigerianScholar: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2017|
I think this is just one persons or a group of peoples opinion on this. I personally dont believe on reincarnation because less people die compared to the number of people being born.
Who will live the life of the excess people since there is a population increase. I think the short story provides a more logical take on reincarnation.
9 Likes 4 Shares
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by OkunrinMeta: 10:29am On Sep 16, 2017|
That is a very interesting story. But every story is a story until it is backed by personal experiences and proof.
If a divine timeless being wants me to live the whole of my life in a certain way, he can spare a minute to show me proof in a way that ill understand. My own take.
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by NigerianScholar: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2017|
OkunrinMeta:What do you believe in?
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by OkunrinMeta: 12:00am On Sep 17, 2017|
I believe in Jesus Christ. Not because i have any proof but for reasons i cant explain.
I also believe most christains are hypocrites
And finally, i believe that at least a little part of almost every other religion is true, we just have to figure it out ourselves to be qualified to receive commendation and any rewards
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by NigerianScholar: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2017|
OkunrinMeta:1. If you believe in jesus. He personally explained what happens when you die. So go and read the new testament properly
2. Most Christians re hypocrites. True
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by djemillionia: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2017|
this is 21 century people are geting wiser than you think
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by Akshow: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2017|
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by Ultimus: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2017|
What a load of horseshit. Empiricism (knowledge from experience and observation) has not proven there is an afterlife. Nobody truly knows what happens after we die.
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by Ogbeniaustin(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2017|
8 Likes 1 Share
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by deepwater(f): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2017|
Before you die
Just know that Buhari is a terrorist
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by MadCow1: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2017|
Hogwash... How can a sane human being believe all this nonsense and yet tell a little Child that Santa Clause is not real..
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by justscorchone(m): 8:45am On Sep 17, 2017|
Lol too much Sci fic movies and coffee mate
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by UncleSnr(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2017|
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by Thobiy(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2017|
It is well
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by keyrider(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2017|
Oga Park well... spare me that shit.
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by godblessuyirich(f): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2017|
Oh God, this piece makes death less scaring, infact makes one to look forward to it. Churches always makes it very scaring.
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by lloydpras: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2017|
Op sho ti ku ri ni
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by ednut1(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2017|
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by Rapmoney(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2017|
Another crap! Why are people so concerned about life after here when you should be concerned with the life you are living on earth?
|Re: What You Must Know Before You Die by pat1612(m): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2017|
Only thing that you should know before die is LIVE LIFE
Help someone who you think needs your help.
Enjoy and do whatever you wanna do.
dont think what others will think about you.
You never know when is your last day
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 383