Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,492 members, 7,854,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy (24880 Views)

What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by Dewze(m): 7:10pm On May 11, 2015
na so e easy?
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by KemiJesus(f): 7:20pm On May 11, 2015
Let's keep praying for our country and new president .
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 11, 2015
There is no way GMB can hire his ministers without considering geopolitical zones. For instance what if GMB knows a lot of trusted northerners who are very competent and credible enough to do a good job and he makes them all ministers and only very few positions got to people from other zones? People will still cry that GMB is a tribalist. So competence and geopolitical zones are factors that will determine who makes it in the cabinet.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by TopHand: 7:21pm On May 11, 2015
agarawu23:
the change should start with "you" area fada abi na moda sef grin

I pray we dont use demands to kill this man that promised to give us change in our dear nation.

baba God will guide you.
Dont mind them, charley boy pls rewind yourself to the days of the 1990s when u were a hustler in lagos singing all those anti corruption songs now fast forward to when u were dancing with mama piss and campagining for GEJ, I dont deny your right to vote for who u like, but dont come and start preaching about doing the right thing, stop making insencere useless demands that you failed to extract from your man GEJ, infact all of you people making stupid demands should shut ya mouths if u knew that nigeria was in problem why did you continue to shout GEJ forever, transformation forever etc, why didnt you hold GEJ accountable? is it becos he is from your area?, basically you are saying if he is from your village he can misbehave but if he is from another place he must do the right thing.
Dont worry we already know your game you want to frustrate BABA SAi you will fail, any body who wants good for this nation should pray for BABA Buhari that God should guide and inspire him to repair nigeria, Almighty God should protect him from evil doers, false friends, praise singers, and trouble makers, may Almighty God destroy his enemies and frustrate and humilate all their labours Amin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by harry509: 7:27pm On May 11, 2015
hatux:

Source:http://lindaikeji..in/2015/05/open-letter-to-mr-president-elect.html
GOD will hlp baba 2 hlp nigeria. Bcus dis country don 2 suffer frm diff pple like dem GEJ n Ngozi so on n so 4t
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by luckyz4rea(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2015
Wo le pelu change re; enter with your change!
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 11, 2015
True talk.........
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by emmmyyax(m): 7:44pm On May 11, 2015
Lets support Pres. Elect, Buhari, together we shall make this change happen
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by Imortal001: 7:44pm On May 11, 2015
Am not a fan to all this zoning things! we want the best hands to take us out of EGYPT. Better life for the common is all we want. weldone area fada!
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2015
Ontarget:
There is no way GMB can hire his ministers without considering geopolitical zones. For instance what if GMB knows a lot of trusted northerners who are very competent and credible enough to do a good job and he makes them all ministers and only very few positions got to people from other zones? People will still cry that GMB is a tribalist. So competence and geopolitical zones are factors that will determine who makes it in the cabinet.
You just took the words outta my mouth...
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by 49cents(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2015
Ontarget:

Unless there is a Change in how minsters are selected Buhari will fail even more woefully than his predecssessors

Who are the beneficiaries of the zoning if not the politicians themselves who don't give a hoot about you
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by 49cents(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2015
TopHand:

Dont mind them, charley boy pls rewind yourself to the days of the 1990s when u were a hustler in lagos singing all those anti corruption songs now fast forward to when u were dancing with mama piss and campagining for GEJ, I dont deny your right to vote for who u like, but dont come and start preaching about doing the right thing, stop making insencere useless demands that you failed to extract from your man GEJ, infact all of you people making stupid demands should shut ya mouths if u knew that nigeria was in problem why did you continue to shout GEJ forever, transformation forever etc, why didnt you hold GEJ accountable? is it becos he is from your area?, basically you are saying if he is from your village he can misbehave but if he is from another place he must do the right thing.
Dont worry we already know your game you want to frustrate BABA SAi you will fail, any body who wants good for this nation should pray for BABA Buhari that God should guide and inspire him to repair nigeria, Almighty God should protect him from evil doers, false friends, praise singers, and trouble makers, may Almighty God destroy his enemies and frustrate and humilate all their labours Amin

The General is not obliged to listen to Charley boy so relax

U can't do the same thing and expect different results
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by calculator123(m): 7:55pm On May 11, 2015
Good to know,i pray jagaban wouldnt influence his decisions
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by isreal012(m): 7:56pm On May 11, 2015
YOU ARE RIGHT BABA, I DEY FEEL YOU. MAKE THEM NO COME TAKE ZONING KILL THE WHOL PLAN WE BABA GET FOR NAIJA.
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by betty202020(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2015
OpinionLeader:
I share your sentiments CHARLY MAN BOY.

GMB talked the talk during electioneering campaign; it's now time to walk the walk. Fingers crossed. undecided
Am with you sir. is it walk the walk or work the work? am confused! if na walk, am ready to waka go DAURA

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by okooloyun1(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2015
georjay:
. . For dotsar or dotcom. (You again Change ur ways egbon me)
Bros you fit follow person ooo
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by georjay(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2015
okooloyun1:
Bros you fit follow person ooo
. Na from your village dem send me na...
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by jaybee(f): 8:15pm On May 11, 2015
TopHand:

I just can't reconcile this. The same people that were shouting "GEJ FOREVER", are now making instant demands for change in the system they fought tooth and nail to preserve. Something is just not adding up! This shows the character of many Nigerians that have held Nigeria back for decades; INSINCERITY!!! and HYPOCRISY!!!!

49cents:

The General is not obliged to listen to Charley boy so relax

U can't do the same thing and expect different results

Were the people shouting "GEJ FOREVER; NO VACANCY IN ASSO ROCK: .....ETC" ready expecting any of change being discussed throughout Nigeria today from GEJ? Were they expecting any different results from the same government with the same tactics?
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by okooloyun1(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2015
georjay:
. Na from your village dem send me na...
They sent u to give me money or what?
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by kingsarch2000: 8:22pm On May 11, 2015
Texcoco:
Charly man be gibing the ol Daura illiterate de piss ca im nu s'posse fi gib de babylon politrician ah lickle more credit dan im desarve....Wi tinking loud 'ere.
do you know that it is stressful reading ur comment. Do u really write them to be read? Or to punish person sef
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by 49cents(m): 8:23pm On May 11, 2015
jaybee:

I just can't reconcile this. The same people that were shouting "GEJ FOREVER", are now making instant demands for change in the system they fought tooth and nail to preserve. Something is just not adding up! This shows the character of many Nigerians that have held Nigeria back for decades; INSINCERITY!!! and HYPOCRISY!!!!

Were the people shouting "GEJ FOREVER; NO VACANCY IN ASSO ROCK: .....ETC" ready expecting any of change being discussed throughout Nigeria today from GEJ? Were they expecting any different results from the same government with the same tactics?

Madam my support for GEJ had nothing to do with the fact that he is the SS and am from the SE it was based on something else; not even based on his absolute average performance nut on the quality of the option being buhari

Had GEJ been given a second chance he would have done things quite different......nigerians would have reaped from the costly mistakes and concessions he made in the last four years......now we have an 'expereinced' leaving office when he is most needed

If buhari starts with the same way GEJ was forced to start being zoning and playing to the gallery then what is the aim of bringing in a new helsman
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by jaybee(f): 8:30pm On May 11, 2015
49cents:

Madam my support for GEJ had nothing to do with the fact that he is the SS and am from the SE it was based on something else; not even based on his absolute average performance nut on the quality of the option being buhari

Had GEJ been given a second chance he would have done things quite different......nigerians would have reaped from the costly mistakes and concessions he made in the last four years......now we have an 'expereinced' leaving office when he is most needed

If buhari starts with the same way GEJ was forced to start being zoning and playing to the gallery then what is the aim of bringing in a new helsman

THIS IS STORY FOR THE gODS.

EVER HEARD OF THE PHRASE "MAKE THE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES"? DID GEJ SAID THAT IF HE COULD NOT FIX THE POWER SECTOR IN FOUR YEARS THEN HE CAN NOT DO IT IN 100 YEARS? IF GEJ CAN FIX NIGERIA IN FOUR YEARS WHY DID HE HAVE TO WASTE VALUABLE SIX YEARS?

COME ON WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER AND SENTIMENTAL ETHNICITY. NIGERIA HAS SINCE MOVE ON!!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by roycegabby(m): 8:38pm On May 11, 2015
kingsarch2000:
do you know that it is stressful reading ur comment. Do u really write them to be read? Or to punish person sef

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by EPHYMANAS: 8:39pm On May 11, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
[size=20pt]#BabaOneChance[/size] grin grin grin
[color=#006600][/color]. Ur a very big fool man

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by 49cents(m): 8:42pm On May 11, 2015
jaybee:

THIS IS STORY FOR THE gODS.

EVER HEARD OF THE PHRASE "MAKE THE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES"? DID GEJ SAID THAT IF HE COULD NOT FIX THE POWER SECTOR IN FOUR YEARS THEN HE CAN NOT DO IT IN 100 YEARS? IF GEJ CAN FIX NIGERIA IN FOUR YEARS WHY DID HE HAVE TO WASTE VALUABLE SIX YEARS?

COME ON WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER AND SENTIMENTAL ETHNICITY. NIGERIA HAS SINCE MOVE ON!!

I am not pained that GEJ lost the elections, not like he was crediting my domiciallary account while he was there......point isBuhari aint the man for the job just sit back and watch

Ethnicty will continue to be the denominator of Nigerian politics whether you want to wish it away or not

Its not a coincidence that the North and SW voted for buhari and Osinbajo....spare me the anti corruption mantra cos the backers are very corrupt fellows

Nigerians need a to be re-structered and the political space enterable by common people like you and i
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by Ishilove: 8:43pm On May 11, 2015
Texcoco:
Charly man be gibing the ol Daura illiterate de piss ca im nu s'posse fi gib de babylon politrician ah lickle more credit dan im desarve....Wi tinking loud 'ere.
"21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation."

Reading your comment is painful to the brain. Please cease and desist.
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by Yemiolads(f): 8:45pm On May 11, 2015
Away from the home scene, some Nigerians are really making us proud, behold the possible 1st black UK prime minister who is a full blooded Nigerian: http://www.opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/must-read-chuka-umunna-nigerian-that.html
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by georjay(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2015
okooloyun1:
They sent u to give me money or what?
. Nah. To watch your back on nairaland
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by Deltagiant: 8:57pm On May 11, 2015
jaybee:

Were the people shouting "GEJ FOREVER; NO VACANCY IN ASSO ROCK: .....ETC" ready expecting any of change being discussed throughout Nigeria today from GEJ? Were they expecting any different results from the same government with the same tactics

Did you not understand the satire in all that Charlie wrote? Nigeria is a country running on a skewed structure that even the best man for the job of presidency would be struggling. We've already seen Jonathan's. And we're now wholeheartedly embracing the "changi" from Mr. Buhari.

It is people's utmost prayer that Buhari had the secret to unlock Nigeria. Therefore, just like Jonathan, 48 months should be enough for Buhari to 'light up Nigeria', fix the issue of corruption once and for all, fix unemployment, industrialize the nation etc..

I pray the result of the next 48 months do not further vindicate those who are calling for a restructured Nigeria from the current chaos.
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by Nelson1235: 9:05pm On May 11, 2015
I'm very happy for dis and I also pray dat God will strengthen him for dis forthcoming battle. Amen.
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by nortcentrallord(m): 9:09pm On May 11, 2015
Zoning is destructive. The only way to leave out zoning is by overhauling the 1999 forced constitution.

Fiscal federalism is the only answer to fast growth and true development in Nigeria.
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by wirinet(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2015
shakazuldadon:
again

I totally agree with area fada. WE WANT THE BEST TECHNOCRATS ON THE JOB from any geo political zone as long as performance is A+.. and we must join hands and support GMB.

as we expect change we must also begin to change ourselves from within to be better.

I disagree with area father on this one. Social societies are extremely complex and governing human societies require much more than the nebulous word "technocrat". The most important leadership qualities to me are sincerity of purpose, vision, ability to control men and rescources to achieve desired vision and support and love of the general citizenry. We have had tecnocrats that have failed woefully in Nigeria. We have had a world bank trained technocrat as finance minister and our economic indices are only improving on paper, we have alway had SANs as attorney generals, look at the state of our judiciary, same with other ministries like health, etc.

I am not saying technocrats are not important, but what is more important is integrity, vision, ideas and competence of the said technocrat.

Then on the issue of zoning. You cannot wish away zoning from any human society, especially one that is multi racial, ethnic, religious or any other social distinction. Even zoning along sexual line is recognized the world over. What is bad is elevating zoning over competence. I doubt you could not find competent people among all social divides.

The same charly boy saying Zoning should not be considered would be same person crying foul if someone from his tribe is not appointed into position of authority in the incoming administration.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable / ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness / Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.