Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery (8997 Views)

Turn Your Palm Oil/kernel Oil To Cooking Oil And Make More Money / Get Your Business Plan On A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory / Oil Refinery For Nigeria /solve Gas Shortage In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Emmason505(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2017
ifegbo1:
EGBOGU VENTURES,RC 2544065 TIN 2110024164,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut,see same,Hibiscus flowers,farm machine, cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans,ground nuts,sea foods etc producers and exporters in Nigeria.

We have been in production and service,Business,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver

We have the capacity to store and supply capacity of over 15,000 Metric Tonnes of agricultural commodities, in-house technical team, experienced agronomic, quick transport / logistics company and a stand-by warehouse capacity of 100,000

egboifeanyi@gmail.com
www.egboguventures.vconnectsites.com
Hello, pls I would like to make enquiries about the above mention product. I'm in need of cracked palm kernel nuts I would like to know if your company have the mention product and if yes in what quantities. Pls an urgent reply will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by ifegbo1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
Emmason505:
Hello, pls I would like to make enquiries about the above mention product. I'm in need of cracked palm kernel nuts I would like to know if your company have the mention product and if yes in what quantities. Pls an urgent reply will be appreciated. Thanks

Yes sir we have it about 200 tons is available

Call 07064586430
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by ifegbo1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Emmason505:
Bro this email address,
egboifeanyi@gmail.com is invalid it's not correct I wanted to reach u via email.

It is valid or give me yours or phone let me call you..07064586430...egboifeanyi@gmail.com
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by ifegbo1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
Emmason505:
Bro this email address,
egboifeanyi@gmail.com is invalid it's not correct I wanted to reach u via email.

Give me yours or call 07064586430 egboifeanyi@gmail.com
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Luv2byoung4eva: 11:29am On Nov 02, 2017
Emmason505:

my uncle has tons of them and need more buyers. kindly provide your contact so that I can forward to you to call him. you also reach on 08065173515
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by IRIENBOY(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Richogroup:
YOU CAN PRODUCE AND SELL YOUR PALM KERNEL OIL TO VEGETABLE OIL REFINERY IN NIGERIA.VERY EASY,WHAT YOU NEED TO DO SIMPLY BUY PALM KERNEL NUT.TAKE IT TO AN EXPELLER AND EXPEL THE OIL.COLLECT THE OIL,FILL IN GALLONS/DRUMS TAKE THEM TO REFINERIES.
is this still possible?
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
IRIENBOY:
is this still possible?
yes
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by IRIENBOY(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
Where can I find pko buyers,in Delta,Edo and it's environ.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Juwonmania(m): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2020
IRIENBOY:
Where can I find pko buyers,in Delta,Edo and it's environ.
I don't know about delta but there are offices u can sell in osun, oyo and Lagos state if you have a large quantity
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Nomiily: 12:10am On Mar 19, 2021
I have pko in delta
Call/ WhatsApp 07026065096 ,08137187043
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by TonyOyins: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
We are an agro allied business based in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state. We produce and supply red palm oil, palm karnel nuts (already cracked), palm karnel oil, palm karnel cake and sludge. We can supply anywhere in Nigeria. For enquiries, pls contact tel: 08052493969

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now / Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... / Need? Concrete Stamp Floor For Patio, Garage, Basement And Outdoor Floor-call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.