Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,352 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) (53343 Views)

The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria / Multiple Accident Hits Onyeama Hill In Enugu State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by tevinsolt: 12:45pm On May 12, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Av noticed something, a nigerian's definition of a beautiful city is tall buildings. So pathetic. No wonder we are still backward.

like it pains me to see people call that shit hole beautiful.....they don't know better that's why

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by Udmaster(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2015
younghartz:
Op why all this lies na undecided You jst dey snap fine houses and tower Why you no snap d real thing
Esp Cooperative road known as GATE
Gosh that place dirty die I weep for that city cry
hahahahahaha. Guy why all this na?

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by Udmaster(m): 12:47pm On May 12, 2015
tevinsolt:

like it pains me to see people call that shit hole beautiful.....they don't know better that's why
is your state capital beta than umuahia?
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by tevinsolt: 12:50pm On May 12, 2015
Udmaster:
is your state capital beta than umuahia?

Far better, a million light years ahead. lmaoo beautiful my ass.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by Udmaster(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2015
tevinsolt:

Far better, a million light years ahead. lmaoo beautiful my ass.
tell me your state.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by slikcipher(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2015
Udmaster:
Umuahia may be considered for Biafra Capital if Biafra is achieved.

This your dream sha!!!!
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by slikcipher(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2015
Lordave:
Are you sure you're Igbo

I tire for the guy oh
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by tevinsolt: 1:00pm On May 12, 2015
Udmaster:
tell me your state.
New York state.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by tevinsolt: 1:00pm On May 12, 2015
Udmaster:
tell me your state.
New York state. feel free to compare if u like.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by vicechancellor(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2015
baba udmaster nawa by/to/from/for you o, shey na dis umuahia wey ah de so u jst de praise. d governor has been there 4 (cool gud yrs nd d onlytin he could do is to build secretariat. y didnt u picture ishi gate, d heart of d town.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by dandoki: 1:18pm On May 12, 2015
Udmaster:

To achieve it u have to try much harder than u are doing now. I can't see the willpower being there; the pull of the naira is much stronger!
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 12, 2015
Is it the same Umuahia Abia state I live in? Op if you live here you won't post about Abia and add beauty to it.

In some places in Abia if you say this in person you could be mobbed.
Be warned.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by kcynho(m): 1:35pm On May 12, 2015
aminae:
1000,000. LIKES, YOU SAID IT ALL COS FOR ME DASH ME A HOUSE IN ABA, I WILL TELL U THANK U N TAKE A WALK!

Lolz,You're even being dashed a house,make me the Governor of ABIA STATE who is to reside in ABA ,i will definitely reject the offer

SO FAR THIS YEAR IT IS THE WORST PLACE AV SEEN IN 9JERIa,LORD HV MERCY!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by missKiffy(f): 1:35pm On May 12, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Av noticed something, a nigerian's definition of a beautiful city is tall buildings. So pathetic. No wonder we are still backward.
Very pathetic, am living in umuahia, the op is really selective

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by kcynho(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2015
centjamie:

What a hyperbole!

So you actually mean he can't breath for 5minutes in Aba? Yet people still live and survive there.

As dirty as the city is, there are still nice places there.Aba is not entirely bad.so i wonder why you are exaggerating so badly.

TELLING YOU AV BEEN TO ABA,RESIDENTIAL PLACES FOR THAT MATTER,ITS TERRIBLE FOR HABITUAL SAKE
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by centjamie(m): 1:45pm On May 12, 2015
kcynho:

TELLING YOU AV BEEN TO ABA,RESIDENTIAL PLACES FOR THAT MATTER,ITS TERRIBLE FOR HABITUAL SAKE

Bro i'm Aba made.

quit trying to convince me because you don't know what you are saying.there are a million and one neat places in Aba and i stay in one of those places,many people do too.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 12, 2015
ritababe:
Is this the handwork of orji?

If yes, then am sorry for insulting him

These are electronically enhanced pictures...

If I snap this private residence below and tag it " Photos of umuahia ", does it mean umuahia is developed ?

Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by kcynho(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2015
centjamie:

Bro i'm Aba made.

quit trying to convince me because you don't know what you are saying.there are a million and one neat places in Aba and i stay in one of those places,many people do too.

NO WONDER,OF COURSE I EXPECT YOU U TO BLOW ABA'S TRUMPETTHEN ,BUT WOULD NEVA REMOVE THE FACT OF HOW UNTIDY & BELOW PAR THE PLACE IS
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 12, 2015
lols
This OP needs to travel out more. Uyo is just a stone throw from you, try taking a trip there.
Come back and personally request for this thread to be deleted.

Btw, this roads gat nothing to do with Ochendo, they have been there ever since I started visiting UH as a child and finally relocated there.
centjamie:

Bro i'm Aba made.

[i]Don't mind them. I stay in Aba too
If I want to create a thread that would change people's opinion of Aba, I know where to go. I know the season/time to take the pictures too, but that would be nibbling on mediocrity because I know the less privileged populace in Aba are suffering.
[/i]
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by coolzeal(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2015
obailala:
I'm sorry this has everything to do with the love and inexplicable passion for mediocrity. Our leaders are just content with poorly executed projects that is why we have this issue.

...and yeah, this is not just a TA Orji or Elechi matter, almost all other Nigerian governors are guilty of this same mess.
I was only stating the fact that, this other state could do more with those huge government allocation. The pain truth is, our leaders don't give hoot about the masses other than their greed and selfish interest. I have been to that state and it's beautiful.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by elbinmanny(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2015
Umuahia cant even be compared to my hometown ikot-Ekpene in Akwa Ibom state grin

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by centjamie(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2015
kcynho:

NO WONDER,OF COURSE I EXPECT YOU U TO BLOW ABA'S TRUMPETTHEN ,BUT WOULD NEVA REMOVE THE FACT OF HOW UNTIDY & BELOW PAR THE PLACE IS

I do not know why my point is so hard for you to comprehend.

it is a well known fact that Aba is in an abysmal condition,it isn't news any more.but, it is not Aba in it's entirety,there are still very nice places. so do not make it look as if evrywhere in aba is dirty.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by MrP7: 2:24pm On May 12, 2015
Theodore Orji was the worst govenor in Abia State in living memory
Umuahia is dead , Aba is a dustbin
Please it praise worshippers who are paid peanuts that should shut up

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by centjamie(m): 2:36pm On May 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
This OP needs to travel out more. Uyo is just a stone throw from you, try taking a trip there.
Come back and personally request for this thread to be deleted.

Btw, this roads gat nothing to do with Ochendo, they have been there ever since I started visiting UH as a child and finally relocated there.

[i]Don't mind them. I stay in Aba too
If I want to create a thread that would change people's opinion of Aba, I know where to go. I know the season/time to take the pictures too, but that would be nibbling on mediocrity because I know the less privileged populace in Aba are suffering.
[/i]

God bless you.

At least someone else got my point.as you said,it would be a show of shame trying to show the world pictures of the neat places in Aba when we know what people here are passing through.

Aba is stinking dirty with a good number of neat places too.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by elbinmanny(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2015
Meanwhile in Akwa -ibom state , Ikot Ekpene is not the state capital cheesy

Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by StephenJoseph(m): 3:08pm On May 12, 2015
Udmaster:

So there are some living human b eings who are still talking of Biafra Republic!!! That can NEVER be achieved again! No one is taking interest in that anymore.

So, next time I hear u say "Biafra" again, I wil cut your tongue and give you to eat! Watch ur mouth!
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by kommiejewel(f): 4:27pm On May 12, 2015
tesyfresh:
That thing na old pix joor which umuahia fine like this the one am living or another infact#story4dgods#smh
That's not true. Ochendo cleaned up Umuahia just before he left, he also built new offices. Everything the guy posted is true.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by tswagg007(m): 4:58pm On May 12, 2015
Wack
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by micton(m): 5:43pm On May 12, 2015
Which Umuahia? I was in Umuahia for Easter break and could not see anything good rather thank too much traffic, narrow rd, no Nepa light, even the square in the pic looking so bad, no painted. I wonder where u get that picture. God dey oooo
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by 1009ja: 6:09pm On May 12, 2015
Abia has been so unlucky. Orji Uzo Kalu and his mother stole ALL the state revenue for eight years. He put a supposedly puppet but the puppet had learnt how to steal from Orji Uzo Kalu and situation became worse.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by Xcex: 8:06pm On May 12, 2015
Abia state politics is a sectional type, T.A Orji came wit d slogan "ofe nka wu ofe nka anyi" he did some obvious tins 4 his umuahia pple includin lootin n givin out over bloated contracts 2 his brodas. Now an UkwaNgwa man is on sit, he shuld revamp d economy n status of ABA al tins being equall.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by bofoy(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2015
I am in umudike, abians please stop disgracing urselfs they is nothing in abia state una dey bondage . It shall not be well wit whoever post this pixs of different house no road no govt projects what a shame . Igbo kwenu ewu ishe nkita

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. / Borno Checkpoint Where People Pay Money For Not Having National I.D Card / Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.