Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) (53419 Views)

The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria / Multiple Accident Hits Onyeama Hill In Enugu State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by Psuedy(f): 9:18am On May 12, 2015
Beautiful,quiet,small city...wit mostly civil servants..low crime rate too..
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by Nobody: 9:19am On May 12, 2015
undecided
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by OzMingle(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2015
Proudly great Fisher!
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by Bsc(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2015
Bullshit.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by okooloyun1(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2015
obailala:

See dem!... professional members, landlord association of Nigeria Nairaland cheesy grin
Thank you Nairaland tenant.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by fheyizsmart: 9:19am On May 12, 2015
THESE GUYZ NEEDS SOMEONE TO REMOVE THEIR BLINDFOLD, WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT ALL THESE COMPARED TO EDIFICES IN OTHER STATES.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by okooloyun1(m): 9:20am On May 12, 2015
obailala:

See dem!... professional members, landlord association of Nigeria Nairaland cheesy grin
Nairaland tenant how you dey?.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by baybeeboi: 9:20am On May 12, 2015
all I see are just a few buildings..

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by kcynho(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2015
Raiders:
ochendo really performed well in Abia state. I guess that is the reason pdp got reelected in Abia state

BET YOU MUST BE FROM Madagascar,U seem to be a Nigerian Alien

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2015
I will only comment after u must hav showed us the beauty of its state or rather the beauty of Aba... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by galaxi(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2015
lol!! may God punish the poster. umuahia is not this good looking,if it was we abians will not be insulting T.A.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by kcynho(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2015
obailala:

idleness shah!,ppl are writing others are busy taken note of those making contributions,9aija shah!!!
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by Raiders: 9:25am On May 12, 2015
kcynho:

BET YOU MUST BE FROM Madagascar,U seem to be a Nigerian Alien
are those pictures fake? The pictures speak for themselves. The abia state governor has performed well
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by Lordave: 9:25am On May 12, 2015
Udmaster:
Umuahia may be considered for Biafra Capital if Biafra is achieved.
Are you sure you're Igbo

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by nationwide1(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2015
Udmaster:
Umuahia is the Capital of Abia State which was created in 1992.
It is one of the most peaceful and beautiful cities in Nigeria.
Abia State was created in 1991 by President Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida.

Nice pics. Keep them coming.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by tesyfresh(f): 9:26am On May 12, 2015
That thing na old pix joor which umuahia fine like this the one am living or another infact#story4dgods#smh
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by kcynho(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2015
Raiders:
are those pictures fake? The pictures speak for themselves. The abia state governor has performed well

go to abia state,Aba to be precise & c if u can breathe for complete 5 mins,d man is a sham
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by Greatidonis: 9:29am On May 12, 2015
Please fellow Nairalanders, I will be visiting Umuahia soon from PH probably for 2 or 3 days. I will be glad if someone here who knows Umuahia well can suggest a good hotel in a safe and serene part of town that I can stay and enjoy my stay. Thanks.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by shammah1(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2015
Yes it is. I've been there once in 2012
Udmaster:
yes, Aba needs development But Umuahia the capital of Abia is an underrated beautiful city.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by Mavor: 9:32am On May 12, 2015
Glorified village!
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by shammah1(m): 9:33am On May 12, 2015
You're wicked o. Didn't you see Umuahia? Abi you need Nokia charger to charge your eyes?
kinibigdeal:
Abia is so so beautiful undecided
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by shammah1(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2015
Eeya.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 12, 2015
Set of lies
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by coolzeal(m): 9:37am On May 12, 2015
obailala:
Something I have noticed about most Nigerian city roads, the roads are never marked and I wish someone could explain why undecided

Is it just that we so passionately love mediocrity or what is the reason exactly?... For crying out loud, after spending hundreds of millions to build a new road, why is it so difficult to spend a few thousands to mark the roads properly and give the city a nice and meaningful look?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2400612_umuafaiagbamaroadumuahia750x0_jpegc452117263460ccc51a7566993fb49d4
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2400620_umuahiacity1_jpeg92362b551327320da8a95020f3df1122

Today we keep hailing the roads in Akwa-Ibom but in my opinion, there's just one thing that differentiates the roads in Uyo from other city roads in Nigeria, Uyo roads are marked.

UYO
www.nairaland.com/attachments/725021_uyo_jpg449eb4698d0dcfacec2af89e36791acc
check their annual allocation Xd.
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by Nobody: 9:39am On May 12, 2015
Udmaster:
Umuahia may be considered for Biafra Capital if Biafra is achieved.
God forbid...w@ happened to awka, owerri or Enugu...?
Re: The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) by Nobody: 9:40am On May 12, 2015
Greatidonis:
Please fellow Nairalanders, I will be visiting Umuahia soon from PH probably for 2 or 3 days. I will be glad if someone here who knows Umuahia well can suggest a good hotel in a safe and serene part of town that I can stay and enjoy my stay. Thanks.
You can come and stay in my house...btw it's a mancion kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE / Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.