Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109473 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by coputa(m): 11:07pm On May 13, 2015
ki02020:

So you have concluded that the next govt has nothing to offer abi
Do you see any new soul in the incoming APC government,are they not the same people who has serve the nation in one capacity or the other but failed woefully.check very well,from the president to the federal legislatures,state governors,state houses of assembly,local government chairmen and councellors.We should not deceive ourselves,hope is still a mirage.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 12:23am On May 14, 2015
lezz:
bros, how far. expect Ghana to troll without facts. this is a country that was unaffected by the Ebola virus and all she could do for her Ebola ravished neighbours was to send local rice to them.

well Lagos state alone was sending in dozens of train medical personnel and logistics to all ebola stricken countries , that is after successfully curtailing Ebola.

YOU DO NOT COMPARE NIGERIA TO GHANA. it is a no contest.

Lagos is more economically and socially viable, relevant and important to west Africa than ghana.

Dumbazz Ghana has done more for west Africa than the self proclaim giAnt of africa. I have been bitting my tongue but no i am ready to lash your retarded azz

Nigeria a country that can't provide education, electricity, food, public toilet for his people but always claim to have help another country.

More than 60% of your people live on less than a dollar a day.

You brag about your billionaires and millionaires but the mass cant even afford toilet paper.

One person has monopoly on your entire country But you are too stupid to realize that so you come here and brag Dagonte.

Imagine an oil producer for over 50 years but fuel is scarce in the country. You can't even refine your oil. I hail the most incompetent people on this God given earth. Imagine you have to buy gas from Niger and Niger don't even produce oil.

Your army run at the sound of Fireworks. It took cameroon, chad and Niger to free your villages that you call city from boko haram. I hail the People of Nigga area republic.

Forgive me Dovelike, no offence

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 1:38am On May 14, 2015
I see you sweets wink
JiggamanGh:

Dumbazz Ghana has done more for west Africa than the self proclaim giAnt of africa. I have been bitting my tongue but no i am ready to lash your retarded azz

Nigeria a country that can't provide education, electricity, food, public toilet for his people but always claim to have help another country.

You brag about your billionaires and millionaires but the mass cant even afford toilet paper.

One person has monopoly on your entire country But you are too stupid to realize that so you come here and brag Dagonte.

Imagine an oil producer for over 50 years but fuel is scarce in the country. You can't even refine your oil. I hail the most incompetent people on this God given earth. Imagine you have to buy gas from Niger and Niger don't even produce oil.

Your army run at the sound of Fireworks. It took cameroon, chad and Niger to free your villages that you call city from boko haram. I hail the People of Nigga area republic.

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iamord(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2015
johnemeka:
Where i stay in PHC ,i have used generator for a year+ now without a flash of light from so called PHCN or RSDPA.

I have adjusted to it...no complains!
you should be very ashamed for this statement ° this is the same thing the lady pointed out and alot of your guys were bashing for No reason
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iamord(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2015
Begonia:
And she just had to mention Nigeria in her complaint about her country.

These people really have some issues to deal with undecided
and so. ? Is Ghana not a household name in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iamord(m): 3:31pm On May 14, 2015
SemuhleB:
Lol 400 years is even too little perhaps maybe 4000 tongue
won't Jesus have come by then cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I knew you couldn't come up with anything better. let me slay you once again for pleasure's sake :

what has ghana done for africa ? you failed to list a single thing of relevance.

I will pick your points one by one and haul you into the trash can.

1) we can't afford education etc . can you give us the ghana equivalent of Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe ? hehehehe

2) you say more than 60% of Nigerians live below a dollar. in your immediate last post on this thread you claimed it was 89% . phew!!! keep adjusting the goal posts until you get a true measurement. you simply lack facts. Nigeria amounted for the most foreign direct investment so far and investors all over the world cant be wrong.

3) the number of billionaires and millionaires a country produce is a bragging right all over the world. the international community keeps an updated tab on this. but of course since GHANA HAS NOT ONE BILLIONAIRE, we can understand why you are green with envy and yellow with fear. WE ARE HOME TO THE LARGEST CONCENTRATION OF MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES IN AFRICA.
The ORDINARY NIGERIANS ARE THE ONES DOMINATING GHANA'S CENTRAL MARKET, REAL ESTATE AND MICRO TRADE , IMPORTS ETC

4) Saying dangote has a monopoly is just an indication your brain development suffered a stunted growth!!! as we speak, Dangote is in 16 African countries doing big business are they also giving him monopoly?

5) Can you site a source to support your claim that we buy gas from Niger? please i am waiting. Nigeria supplies gas to ghana at a pittance as we speak and the west african gasline project has more input from Nigeria than any single country. ghana discovered oil yesterday and the Chinese are already legally incharge of your oil wells. hohogohoho lol. IMF gives the word before your national budget is read. FACT!!!

6) Nigeria military liberated 46 villages in 2 weeks while chad liberated 3 within her borders.

21st century terrorist insurgence is fought globally by neighbouring countries. in the bokoharam instance, the insurgence often flee into the neighbouring countries when faced with heavy fire power from the NAF.

The Sambisa Forrest was boko haram's fortress and headquarters and only the Nigeria Armed Forces (NAF) invaded and neutralized that zone.

again the Chadian, nigerien and Cameroonian economies are heavy dependent on imports and trade flows from the nigerian bordering communities not to mention boko haram setting up splinter cells in their own side of the border. These countries were in truth fighting their own boko haram but also their economic survival.

And like the Chadian president said this week while paying a courtesy visit to Nigeria president-elect Gen. Buhari, he acclaimed the universal truism : WHEN NIGERIA SNEEZES HER NEIGHBOURS CATCHES COLD.

Our military splendid record in liberia, Sierra leone, Mali, Sao tome and Principe, cote d'viore ,Bosnia etc are in history archives of success. other than Ethiopia, Nigeria is the largest UN military donor combatant in Africa. GHANA IS FOREVER TRAILING.

In conclusion, NIGERIA is in the MINT countries": the world's next emerging economic power.

we are the most educated people in the UNITED STATES

Nigeria is the only African country that have her citizen in NASA

Nigeria is the only African country having an unmanned satellite in space

Nigeria has africa's richest woman

africa's richest blogger

highest gsm penetration

highest internet access and usuage

Africa's spiritual headquarters

music and entertainment headquaters

economic headquarters: 76% of west Africa economy is owned by us. leaving 24% for 15 other countries including ghana. bring forth your calculator and work out your share in that remaining 24% bwahahaha.

YOU ARE AN ANT BEFORE US. WE TOLERATE YOUR DISOBEDIENCE AND LACK OF LOYALTY.

But when you are counting top 10 African countries Ghana isn't on the list. small children.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by SambisaaForest: 6:26pm On May 14, 2015
Such arrange crap!What has Nigeria done for Africa apart from 419 and yahoo yahoo? grin your useless boys scouts couldn't even deal with a bunch of rag tag islamists? angry Nigeria control 70 percent of West African economy? grin and yet most of your people feed from dustbins? grin 70 percent my azz grin even a child born today knows the Nigerian economy is only big on paper grin such arrange nonsense! grin grin grin grin

[qqquote author=lezz post=33736981] I knew you couldn't come up with anything better. let me slay you once again for pleasure's sake :

what has ghana done for africa ? you failed to list a single thing of relevance.

1) we can't afford education etc . can you give us the ghana equivalent of Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe ? hehehehe

2) you say more than 60% of Nigerians live below a dollar. in your immediate last post on this thread you claimed it was 89% . phew!!! keep adjusting the goal posts until you get a true measurement. you simply lack facts. Nigeria amounted for the most foreign direct investment so far and investors all over the world cant be wrong.

3) the number of billionaires and millionaires a country produce is a bragging right all over the world. the international community keeps an updated tab on this. but of course since GHANA HAS NOT ONE BILLIONAIRE, we can understand why you are green with envy and yellow with fear. WE ARE HOME TO THE LARGEST CONCENTRATION OF MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES IN AFRICA.
The ORDINARY NIGERIANS ARE THE ONES DOMINATING GHANA'S CENTRAL MARKET, REAL ESTATE AND MICRO TRADE , IMPORTS ETC

4) Saying dangote has a monopoly is just an indication your brain development suffered a stunted growth!!! as we speak, Dangote is in 16 African countries doing big business are they also giving him monopoly?

5) Can you site a source to support your claim that we buy gas from Niger? please i am waiting. Nigeria supplies gas to ghana at a pittance as we speak and the west african gasline project has more input from Nigeria than any single country. ghana discovered oil yesterday and the Chinese are already legally incharge of your oil wells. hohogohoho lol. IMF gives the word before your national budget is read. FACT!!!

6) Nigeria military liberated 46 villages in 2 weeks while chad liberated 3 within her borders.

21st century terrorist insurgence is fought globally by neighbouring countries. in the bokoharam instance, the insurgence often flee into the neighbouring countries when faced with heavy fire power from the NAF.

The Sambisa Forrest was boko haram's fortress and headquarters and only the Nigeria Armed Forces (NAF) invaded and neutralized that zone.

again the Chadian, nigerien and Cameroonian economies are heavy dependent on imports and trade flows from the nigerian bordering communities not to mention boko haram setting up splinter cells in their own side of the border. These countries were in truth fighting their own boko haram but also their economic survival.

And like the Chadian president said this week while paying a courtesy visit to Nigeria president-elect Gen. Buhari, he acclaimed the universal truism : WHEN NIGERIA SNEEZES HER NEIGHBOURS CATCHES COLD.

Our military splendid record in liberia, Sierra leone, Mali, Sao tome and Principe, cote d'viore ,Bosnia etc are in history archives of success. other than Ethiopia, Nigeria is the largest UN military donor combatant in Africa. GHANA IS FOREVER TRAILING.

In conclusion, NIGERIA is in the MINT countries": the world's next emerging economic power.

africa's richest blogger

highest gsm penetration

economic headquarters: 76% of west Africa economy is owned by us. leaving 24% for 15 other countries including ghana. bring forth your calculator and work out your share in that remaining 24% bwahahaha.

But when you are counting top 10 African countries Ghana isn't on the list. small children.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by SambisaaForest: 6:49pm On May 14, 2015
Fuckeduppedness cheesy Lagos? grin the same Lagos where engineers fought over fashola's left-over fanta? grin abet I no wan laugh ooooh grin hahaha make una play my fav nigerian tune now....naija don jagajaga grin

lezz:
bros, how far. expect Ghana to troll without facts. this is a country that was unaffected by the Ebola virus and all she could do for her Ebola ravished neighbours was to send local rice to them.

well Lagos state alone was sending in dozens of train medical personnel and logistics to all ebola stricken countries , that is after successfully curtailing Ebola.

YOU DO NOT COMPARE NIGERIA TO GHANA. it is a no contest.

Lagos is more economically and socially viable, relevant and important to west Africa than ghana.

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:09pm On May 14, 2015
W
lezz:
I knew you couldn't come up with anything better. let me slay you once again for pleasure's sake :

africa's richest blogger

highest gsm penetration

1. Ghana is a safe haven for west africa, whenever there's conflict in the region we not only provide troops but we also take in refugees including you boko Kings and queens. Western world use Ghana as a hub to supply the trouble country with resources

2. Ghana educated most of west african leaders. We liberated ourselves and liberated you boko bois.

3 when it comes to healthcare, education, security name it anything positive Ghana will outrank nigeria.

4. Where's the nigerian equivalent of Kofi anan, Kwame Nkrumah and the rest.

5. Your army is the worst in west Africa, like everything else in Nigeria you emphasize on quantity over quality but in Ghana its quality over quantity. Ask Liberia, Sierra leon and Te rest the most respected soldiers during the civil wars were Ghanaian army and senegalese army. Nigeria army is ill equipped and they run at the sound of fire cracker.

6. You say your incompetent army fought during Liberian civil war but history says they went there to satisfy themselves. In the name of peace keeping they went and rape innocent children and left 250,000 bastard babies. The most useless army on earth. You can't even protect your own citizens but you claim you protected others.

7. 60% of nigerians live on less than a dollar a day but fools come here and brag about .2% of the country that steals from the mass. Yes dangote has a monopoly on the nigerian economy. He owns the cement, food products and soon oil in the country.

8. 76% of west African economy is owed by Nigeria. Now add up the POp of all west African countries and you will see that you outnumber everyone. Your oil based economy is nothing to be proud of. Your economy is dependent on your population.

There's is nothing in this world that Nigeria is better than Ghana except negative things. Name anything positive and Ghana will beat nigeria to a pulp.

We taught you math and science, we taught you the English language, we taught how to produce movies, we taught you about music, we taught you soccer and most important of all we showed you the way to liberate yourself from foreign rule. Come again

Self proclaim giant but in reality you are a giAnt

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by esther1994(f): 10:06pm On May 14, 2015
Ishilove:
What a disgrace to the so-called Giant of Africa. We are now a negative point of reference and the laughing stock of the continent.

No light, no fuel. How I wish these jobless people trekking/cycling up and down the country like homeless vagrants can channel that energy into something more productive; like demanding accountability from our thieving leaders.

True talk
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Begonia(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2015
iamord:
and so. ? Is Ghana not a household name in Nigeria?

The last time I was back home (which was a few years ago), it definitely wasn't and I'm sure it still isn't. Don't kid yourself.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iamord(m): 12:38pm On May 15, 2015
Begonia:

The last time I was back home (which was a fe years ago), it definitely wasn't and I'm sure it still isn't. Don't kid yourself.
then probably you isolate yourself when ever you are around. 'Ghana must go' has been on the lips of Nigerians! And it will not leave anytime soon. On nairaland Ghana is used for comparison and to brush silly who day in day out. A search will confirm that

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Begonia(m): 1:01pm On May 15, 2015
iamord:
then probably you isolate yourself when ever you are around. 'Ghana must go' has been on the lips of Nigerians! And it will not leave anytime soon. On nairaland Ghana is used for comparison and to brush silly who day in day out. A search will confirm that

Just like most Nigerians, I grew up using that slogan to refer to the bag. I didn't even realize the name of a country was in there until I came across the history on a website some time last year. What I'm trying to say is that you're going to have to save that feeling of self importance for someone else.
@the highlighted part of your post. I wouldn't know about that because I don't log into nairaland to type the name of your country in the search engine just to know how "important" it is.. something y'all probably do.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iamord(m): 1:18pm On May 15, 2015
Begonia:

Just like most Nigerians, I grew up using that slogan to refer to the bag. I didn't even realize the name of a country was in there until I came across the history on a website some time last year. [/B] What I'm trying to say is that you're going to have to save that feeling of self importance for someone else.
@the highlighted part of your post. [b] I wouldn't know about that because I don't log into nairaland to type the name of your country in the search engine just to know how "important" it is.. something y'all probably do.
the first bolded statement shows that you have a lot of schooling to do. At the second. There u go.. Its also vice versa. Am a Ghanaian so it's only normal that I get connected with my country even on here. Apart from discussion on Ghanaian issues. Hardly will u find a Ghanaian nosing in Nigerian affairs. Cos you are of less importance

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Begonia(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2015
iamord:
the first billed show that you have a lot of schooling to do. At the second. There u go.. Its also vice versa. Am a Ghanaian so it's only normal that I get connected with my country even on here. Apart from discussion on Ghanaian issues. Hardly will u find a Ghanaian nosing in Nigerian affairs. Cos you are of less importance

Hahaha!
Vice versa?
Okay grin

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iamord(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2015
Begonia:

Hahaha! Vice versa? Okay grin
haha true that grin
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by IloveGH: 7:52pm On May 16, 2015
RoyalPearl:
kiss kiss ilovegh mabre paa.

Hmmmm, wo abre ampa

LOL
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:
W

1. Ghana is a safe haven for west africa, whenever there's conflict in the region we not only provide troops but we also take in refugees including you boko Kings and queens. Western world use Ghana as a hub to supply the trouble country with resources

2. Ghana educated most of west african leaders. We liberated ourselves and liberated you boko bois.

3 when it comes to healthcare, education, security name it anything positive Ghana will outrank nigeria.

4. Where's the nigerian equivalent of Kofi anan, Kwame Nkrumah and the rest.

5. Your army is the worst in west Africa, like everything else in Nigeria you emphasize on quantity over quality but in Ghana its quality over quantity. Ask Liberia, Sierra leon and Te rest the most respected soldiers during the civil wars were Ghanaian army and senegalese army. Nigeria army is ill equipped and they run at the sound of fire cracker.

6. You say your incompetent army fought during Liberian civil war but history says they went there to satisfy themselves. In the name of peace keeping they went and rape innocent children and left 250,000 bastard babies. The most useless army on earth. You can't even protect your own citizens but you claim you protected others.

7. 60% of nigerians live on less than a dollar a day but fools come here and brag about .2% of the country that steals from the mass. Yes dangote has a monopoly on the nigerian economy. He owns the cement, food products and soon oil in the country.

8. 76% of west African economy is owed by Nigeria. Now add up the POp of all west African countries and you will see that you outnumber everyone. Your oil based economy is nothing to be proud of. Your economy is dependent on your population.

There's is nothing in this world that Nigeria is better than Ghana except negative things. Name anything positive and Ghana will beat nigeria to a pulp.

We taught you math and science, we taught you the English language, we taught how to produce movies, we taught you about music, we taught you soccer and most important of all we showed you the way to liberate yourself from foreign rule. Come again

Self proclaim giant but in reality you are a giant
you are a petty glory thief!!!

1) providing safe Haven is not a attribute to any country at all. Niger republic has been suffering drought for ages but have some internally displaced people from boko haram. are you that glory starved you are listing that as a national attribute ? please the world has not once heard of ghana's military. you must be the biggest fool in that map-less country.

if ghana partakes in a military peace keeping it is to add up the numbers. I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG: Ghana has never led a multinational armed force in any operation. Ghana has never embarked on one alone. Nigeria led more than 80% in armed personnel and resources in Liberia and sierra leone. we did it ALONE IN SAO TOME & PRINCIPE.

2)-- so much education and you do not have a single international academically renowned scholar? hogogoohahah.

3) healthcare? while Nigerian doctors are known everywhere and we were dealing with ebola and sending doctors to fight ebola in west african stricken countries, you were packaging local rice to ebola region. where were your doctors and health care providers to help?

4) you indeed are a walking dead. Anan was the UN sec gen which is often given to any citizen(often a 3rd world country to offset the powers of the big 5) as an appointnent. NIGERIA'S EMEKA OYAONGWU was the common wealth secretary general from 1994 till 98.

the great Zik of africa was africa's great. hohohoho.

5) please bring proof where ghana's military actually LED a multi national peace keeping mission in the history of africa .

6) the stability of west africa and liberia and sierra leone was on the shoulders of Nigeria and we delivered. when your military come off age we shall talk about casualties.

7) you said 88% now you say 60% are you so confused. since all African companies including western ones make more money in nigeria eg, mtn, shoprite, dstv, etc. your opinion is hereby debunked and rendered useless.

cool The entire population of west Africa is 300 million.

Nigeria is roughly 170million that puts us about slightly less than 60% of the population. so we really are not suppose to be running 76% of the economy. hahaha

once again you have been defeated spectacularly.

if you are on the only ghanaian here, then you are no match. you don't even sound convincing or educated at all. you sound like a kid and kids really don't bother me. get someone else you are devoid of facts, logic and deductive reasoning. enough with your childish rantings.

if you cant come up with facts then responding further will only be to enlighten you which i don't have the time to embark on .

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 1:27pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:

1) providing safe Haven is not a attribute to any country at all. Niger republic has been suffering drought for ages but have some internally displaced people from boko haram. are you that glory starved you are listing that as a national attribute ? please the world has not once heard of ghana's military. you must be the biggest fool in that map-less country.

if ghana partakes in a military peace keeping it is to add up the numbers. I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG: Ghana has never led a multinational armed force in any operation. Ghana has never embarked on one alone. Nigeria led more than 80% in armed personnel and resources in Liberia and sierra leone. we did it ALONE IN SAO TOME & PRINCIPE.

2)-- so much education and you do not have a single international academically renowned scholar? hogogoohahah.

3) healthcare? while Nigerian doctors are known everywhere and we were dealing with ebola and sending doctors to fight ebola in west african stricken countries, you were packaging local rice to ebola region. where were your doctors and health care providers to help?

4) you indeed are a walking dead. Anan was the UN sec gen which is often given to any citizen(often a 3rd world country to offset the powers of the big 5) as an appointnent. NIGERIA'S EMEKA OYAONGWU was the common wealth secretary general from 1994 till 98.

5) please bring proof where ghana's military actually LED a multi national peace keeping mission in the history of africa .

6) the stability of west africa and liberia and sierra leone was on the shoulders of Nigeria and we delivered. when your military come off age we shall talk about casualties.

7) you said 88% now you say 60% are you so confused. since all African companies including western ones make more money in nigeria eg, mtn, shoprite, dstv, etc. your opinion is hereby debunked and rendered useless.

Nigeria is roughly 170million that puts us about slightly less than 60% of the population. so we really are not suppose to be running 76% of the economy. hahaha

if you are on the only ghanaian here, then you are no match. you don't even sound convincing or educated at all. you sound like a kid and kids really don't bother me. get someone else you are devoid of facts, logic and deductive reasoning. enough with your childish rantings.

if you cant come up with facts then responding further will only be to enlighten you which i don't have the time to embark on this time.

Simple, Nigeria doesn't even know the world stability. It's a chaotic country full of criminals. Nothing works in that hell hole. Incompetent is in your genes.

Ghana has always been a force. Nigeria didn't do shit in Liberia except father 250000 babies. Your army is ill equipped, no trained, incompetent. No one in this world takes Nigeria seriously. You the laughing stock.

Ghana has always and will always be respected. Look at how people treat your citizen.

I repeat there's nothing in this word that Nigeria is better than Ghana in except for negative things. We lead you follow.

We taught you everything you know from the queens language, math and science to soccer that you luv.

The average nigerian is poor and live on less than a dollar a day. A whopping 60% is poor.
Self proclaimed giant but in reality you
anything but a giAnt

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 1:39pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:

if you cant come up with facts then responding further will only be to enlighten you which i don't have the time to embark on .

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/440695/
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:

eh eh eh @lezz my guy I HAVE PROVEN U RYT. all dis GH and S.A coming here 2 make noise..........Africa has about 54 countries and z always d 2 of u coming here 2 halla everytime z dis how u all care so much about us....so much concern wooow ...
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 1:47pm On May 17, 2015
ddami:
eh eh eh @lezz my guy I HAVE PROVEN U RYT. all dis GH and S.A coming here 2 make noise..........Africa has about 54 countries and z always d 2 of u coming here 2 halla everytime z dis how u all care so much about us....so much concern wooow ...

We only comment on topics involving Ghana and on this forum you can't keep Ghana's name out your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:51pm On May 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Simple, Nigeria doesn't even know the world stability. It's a chaotic country full of criminals. Nothing works in that hell hole. Incompetent is in your genes.

Ghana has always been a force. Nigeria didn't do shit in Liberia except father 250000 babies. Your army is ill equipped, no trained, incompetent. No one in this world takes Nigeria seriously. You the laughing stock.

Ghana has always and will always be respected. Look at how people treat your citizen.

I repeat there's nothing in this word that Nigeria is better than Ghana in except for negative things. We lead you follow.

We taught you everything you know from the queens language, math and science to soccer that you luv.

The average nigerian is poor and live on less than a dollar a day. A whopping 60% is poor.
anything but a giAnt
You didn't address any of the issues i raised. please bring facts not emotions or tears soaked with your personal opinion.
Still waiting.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 1:54pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:
You didn't address any of the issues i raised. please bring facts not emotions or tears soaked with your personal opinion.
Still waiting.

I answered all of it, you just refuse to see it. Your country is poor and the people are incompetent. You just like to boast with nothing to show. That sums up everything I have said about your useless country.

There's nothing in this world when it comes to human development that Nigeria is better than Ghana.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:

anything but a giAnt
WOW so z no more a dollar z now less than a dollar which z below #190-4 average Nigerian
60% z poor-d@ about 102million den dey should b living below #100 a day.................tink b4 write I swear u don't know wot u are saying.... u and hu ever made d@ stats. 'cos wit diz ur illustration nig.. should b in state of emergency wit a diminishing pop. and a ragged GDP....

something u don't know an average Nigerian has a smaller version of everything a rich Nigerian has.......

with an epileptic power supply, corrupt govt and d negative things u think about us we ve half a trillion $ economy if dose things fall into place I swear d best I can promise u z PSYSCHATRIC HOME.. with d way u rant about nl looking 4 trouble......

I don't do ol dis e-arguments buh dose stats uh uh uh cos am an average Nigerian an I live on more Dan $11 a day....
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:

We only comment on topics involving Ghana and on this forum you can't keep Ghana's name out your mouth.
ehehehe pls hu z dis again?? I don't remember quoting,referencing, interrupting,asking 4 suggestion here except 4rm @LEZZ my guy so p.s anywhere u c my moniker skip and don't read anything I write thanks 4 adhering 2 my personal rule....... .NEEXXTT
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2015
ddami:
Hello pretty baby. yes ghana and south africa has a thing for nigeria. in the case of S.A it is both the governnent and the citizens.

in the case of ghana, it is mainly some of the citizen that are often unsettled by Nigeria.

Let me give you a break down : it all started well when ghana got her independence in 1958 two years before Nigeria. Nkurumah was a Ghanaian hero who ghanaians about national pride and pan african struggles and liberation from colonialism.

unfortunately for ghanaians they are blessed with the ignorance of mistaking a great national leader for a nation in leadership in the committee of nations.

Nigeria got her general independence by 1960 and a new leader was born. from 1963 Nigeria's foreign policy was centered on Africa. now ask the ghanaians here if ghana has a foreign policy and what it is.

same thing for late ghadafi of Libya who was a great nation leader and had the buffoonery of thinking Libya can be an African leader.

FACTS----1)No country of 35 million in population can be a leader

2)No country with a sickening GDP of $30 billion can be an economic umpire.

3) No country with a highly docile citizens can conquer or explore the world. citizens in ghana are highly docile, un-entrepreneurial and uneventful. reason why they don't have a single billionaire.

LASTLY: The ghanaian president is the current ECOWAS chairman and you should have heard his speech to Gen. Buhari where he said that the nigeria is the leader and biggest nation in the region.

Kofi Annan came to Abuja in january and he told the world that THE DESTINY OF AFRICA IS IN THE HANDS OF NIGERIA.

i dare any ghanaian here to ask for proof of Mr. Annan's statement.

lol, how i love slaying Ghanaians with horrible facts.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:
Hello pretty baby. yes ghana and south africa has a thing for nigeria. in the case of S.A it is both the governnent and the citizens.

in the case of ghana, it is mainly some of the citizen that are often unsettled by Nigeria.

Let me give you a break down : it all started well when ghana got her independence in 1958 two years before Nigeria. Nkurumah was a Ghanaian hero who ghanaians about national pride and pan african struggles and liberation from colonialism.

unfortunately for ghanaians they are blessed with the ignorance of mistaking a great national leader for a nation in leadership in the committee of nations.

Nigeria got her general independence by 1960 and a new leader was born. from 1963 Nigeria's foreign policy was centered on Africa. now ask the ghanaians here if ghana has a foreign policy and what it is.

same thing for late ghadafi of Libya who was a great nation leader and had the buffoonery of thinking Libya can be an African leader.

FACTS----1)No country of 35 million in population can be a leader

2)No country with a sickening GDP of $30 billion can be an economic umpire.

3) No country with a highly docile citizens can conquer or explore the world. citizens in ghana are highly docile, un-entrepreneurial and uneventful. reason why they don't have a single billionaire.

LASTLY: The ghanaian president is the current ECOWAS chairman and you should have heard his speech to Gen. Buhari where he said that the nigeria is the leader and biggest nation in the region.

Kofi Annan came to Abuja in january and he told the world that THE DESTINY OF AFRICA IS IN THE HANDS OF NIGERIA.

i dare any ghanaian here to ask for proof of Mr. Annan's statement.

lol, how i love slaying Ghanaians with horrible facts.
yeah I actually watched d@ 1 on t.v and 1 president said if Nigeria sneezes Africa will catch cold...did u study history or african studies in skul 'cos am studying accounting I think I will b going into African studies and c y somr1 is writing Ghana leads Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I answered all of it, you just refuse to see it. Your country is poor and the people are incompetent. You just like to boast with nothing to show. That sums up everything I have said about your useless country.

There's nothing in this world when it comes to human development that Nigeria is better than Ghana.
show me where ghana led a military campaign. in africa for starters.

show me what you have achieved with your maths, better health care and education

show me your Soyinka or Achebe.

YOUR KOFI ANNAN SAID THE DESTINY OF AFRICA IS IN THE HANDS OF NIGERIA .

do you want proof?

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2015
ddami:
yeah I actually watched d@ 1 on t.v and 1 president said if Nigeria sneezes Africa will catch cold...did u study history or african studies in skul 'cos am studying accounting I think I will b going into African studies and c y somr1 is writing Ghana leads Nigeria
yeah, it was either Zambian or Zimbabwean president that said that.

Ivorian economy is ahead of ghana as we speak. ghana is not even among africa's great. here are some of the top african countries in no particular order:

Nigeria
Egypt
south Africa
Ethiopia.

ghana's national budget is 100% IMF dependant.

Nigerians control 50% of ghana's real estate

we run and dominate the ghana central market

retail and macro trade, imports and exports

Glo, eco, zenith, gtb are all in ghana as a testament to our highly entrepreneurial citizens.

you can do international relations in masters to know more, dear.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2015
SambisaaForest:
Fuckeduppedness cheesy Lagos? grin the same Lagos where engineers fought over fashola's left-over fanta? grin abet I no wan laugh ooooh grin hahaha make una play my fav nigerian tune now....naija don jagajaga grin

your trolling is boring, childish, stale and repetitious and dull reflecting the short elasticity of your brain .

LAGOS VS GHANA

1) population Lagos 25 million. Ghana 35million

2) Lagos GDP $30 billion vs Ghana $30 billion.

3) Lagos international airport is more viable and busier than ghana's international airport

4) Lagos has 2 billionaires vs ghana's 0

5) west african contribution: Lagos sent dozen of trained doctors , equipments, logistics and materials to Ebola west Africa vs Ghana's local rice. lol

where are your doctors and healthcare provider

i didn't bring Nigeria vs Ghana because we shouldn't be having this conversation. it is a no contest.

Your own Kofi Annan said this January : THE FUTURE OF AFRICA(including yours) IS IN HANDS OF NIGERIA.

kofi is a ghanaian and a former United Nations secretary general. ask him for more details. cos he just murdered you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.