Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109458 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2015
Batman123:
Not as Useless as you Igbos cry cry

We are far better than you in everything. So piss off.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by synergycom19: 1:13pm On May 12, 2015
We will soon send them packing
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 12, 2015
Cwaya:

Aunty Kachi,

H A P P Y
B
I
R
T
H
D
A
Y

TO YOU !!!!

We are gonna celebrate More y'know!
I wish you da bestest !

Hope I'm not late!!!
sad

Nahhh
You are not late at all. No Iphone, Gwagon, just happy birthday? cry

Thanks joor. I appreciate, good to have you back.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 12, 2015
Michyeddy:

I like you already

Ima ima

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Ujupsy: 2:04pm On May 12, 2015
iamord:
my problem here is that alot of you are too daft to comprehend what she said
You are the daft I see here
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by croSStodds(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2015
vega84:
nwoke m all I see here is plenty of big grammer and less of point. Bt my own point the Ghanaians of all people should nt be in position to mock us!
Sorry Mr okafor but that's my normal way of confambulation.shio!you and I know the truth,our country will only stop being retrogressive if we can only cease being sentimental.gud day!!
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mizvee(f): 2:12pm On May 12, 2015
Those that travel abroad and are put in jails or put to death if they had done the right thing over there with all the constant light and all,they wouldn't be treated that way. so shut ur mouth and gimme a break jorr..cos thrz no light in Nigeria doesn't mean u ppl should go to other countries and become thieves or drug dealers..i hear u mister intelligent. Life will never be better in this country until y'all stop recycling thieves as president. Until then,i will enjoy any insult thrown at that slow poke..garrit??
ff07join14:

Your comment is not intelligent. You keep suffering. Nigerians travel all over the world and are put in Jails and treated badly. If there's constant power, how many Nigerians will suffer abroad. Keep defending your leaders with their children squandering your share of good living
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 12, 2015
kilokeys:
we can stand it cos we are resilient..

u would definitely run mad if u try imitating us.

we r made from tougher materials.. ode oshi.. and with all ur light and kenke no charlie fit ever fresh reach me and my padis

black dead stars

SUFFERING AND SMILING.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Adezy1(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2015
Eventually we ve come to the end of the storm
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by buzzmania(m): 2:55pm On May 12, 2015
All Hail!! The Suffering And Smiling Republic Of Bokogeria

6 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by fairheven: 3:00pm On May 12, 2015
ericiland:
I blame our past leaders........

GEJ my HERO, FAYOSE my ROLE
MODEL..........temitemi1 (nairaland 2015)
Well your GEJ is already a past leader so u can as well Save some blame for hIm
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by redsun(m): 3:02pm On May 12, 2015
What could be worse than living without electricity in the 21st century when there is no natural disaster like earth quake or man man made like war? What can you do without electricity? You might just as well catapult yourself back to pre neolithic age.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by vandalZA(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2015
Jimwalex:
honestly i think most of these countries are only jealous of us..don't worry,in few years time you and your South Africa counterparts shall beg and queue for Nigeria visa.In Sha Allah!
lol keep dreaming my friend maybe after 400years your dream can come true!!!

5 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by ericiland: 5:27pm On May 12, 2015
fairheven:

Well your GEJ is already a past leader so u can as well Save some blame for hIm

last time I checked, he is still d president
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 12, 2015
Nakuza:
I don't why Ghanians keep on comparing the size of their economy with ours. Ghana is just like one state in Nigeria, so why all this noise about.
I don tire 4 dis Ghanaians Lagos population alone z d whole of Ghana and there are still 36 oda states including fct dey don't know their mate.... and z only in NEGATIVE things dey remember naija CNN too z helping dem always showing where flies are on children's face and d poorest part of naija
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by tit(f): 6:15pm On May 12, 2015
tit:

what is that your name again?

otokx
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Begonia(m): 6:31pm On May 12, 2015
And she just had to mention Nigeria in her complaint about her country.

These people really have some issues to deal with undecided

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Cwaya(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Nahhh
You are not late at all. No Iphone, Gwagon, just happy birthday? cry

Thanks joor. I appreciate, good to have you back.

smiley

As for the Gwagon & Iphone, I might not afford it now oo but even the lil I have you still won't agree to accept.

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by RoyalPearl(f): 7:59pm On May 12, 2015
ddami:
I don tire 4 dis Ghanaians Lagos population alone z d whole of Ghana and there are still 36 oda states including fct dey don't know their mate.... and z only in NEGATIVE things dey remember naija CNN too z helping dem always showing where flies are on children's face and d poorest part of naija
Lol @ the constant population remark I hear all the time from Nigerians here. Firstly I want to correct some obvious incorrect assumptions a lot of you peeps have on here.

Lagos is not bigger than Ghana, it is just almost the same population as Ghana. The geographical size of Lagos is 385.9 sq mi, while the geographical size of Ghana is 92,099 sq mi.

Secondly why do you guys always want to compare  your population with Ghana.  Why not compare your population size with countries that have similar population as you and then you can conclude on 'how great you are doing'. Secondly there are countries with lower population such as South Africa,  Japan,  Switzerland who are doing very well so I really don't get why you keep on harping about population size.

One should ask what has your population done for you.

7 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by RoyalPearl(f): 8:06pm On May 12, 2015
Begonia:
And she just had to mention Nigeria in her complaint about her country.

These people really have some issues to deal with undecided

You should learn to read more before you comment. It was stated earlier that Our POLITICIANS are quick to point to Nigeria's huge gas reserves in relation to your power situation to justify what we Ghanians are experiencing and tell us to exercise patience as Nigerians have. (hence her remark)
But our celebrities led by Yvonne Nelson and co are saying hell no.This is not rocket science! fix the power crisis now and are embarking on a demonstration on the 16th of May to put pressure on the government to hasten the process of ending our power crisis.

I really don't understand why people are going over emotional about this Lil thing

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Obrafour(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2015
cc: @ lezz, @adamskutty, @iconize, @all4naija

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 12, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Lol @ the constant population remark I hear all the time from Nigerians here. Firstly I want to correct some obvious incorrect assumptions a lot of you peeps have on here.

Lagos is not bigger than Ghana, it is just almost the same population as Ghana. The geographical size of Lagos is 385.9 sq mi, while the geographical size of Ghana is 92,099 sq mi.

Secondly why do you guys always want to compare  your population with Ghana.  Why not compare your population size with countries that have similar population as you and then you can conclude on 'how great you are doing'. Secondly there are countries with lower population such as South Africa,  Japan,  Switzerland who are doing very well so I really don't get why you keep on harping about population size.

One should ask what has your population done for you.
hi I dint mention area I was talking about d population .all am saying z dey should stop all dis negativity if we do something good dey all keep mute but d bad ones z always d loudest. I know Nigeria z not d only country with interrupted electricity buh 4 d ghanian it just had to be Nigeria on her mind.....I would not be writing dis and dis thread would not ve been opened if she dint write Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by RoyalPearl(f): 9:17pm On May 12, 2015
ddami:
hi I dint mention area I was talking about d population .all am saying z dey should stop all dis negativity if we do something good dey all keep mute but d bad ones z always d loudest. I know Nigeria z not d only country with interrupted electricity buh 4 d ghanian it just had to be Nigeria on her mind.....I would not be writing dis and dis thread would not ve been opened if she dint write Nigeria.
I was not just referring to you about the population comment but either way and so what? What's your point if you have a bigger population? Nigeria has the biggest population in Africa it's no secret. I don't see Chinese peeps running up and down screaming they have the largest population in the world. So what should we do for you? Do you want a trophy for that? Is this some sort of accomplishment? Smh your case is hopeless. I just explained clearly why she mentioned Nigeria and you still going on about this. It was merely a response.

The same thing can be said about Ghana. You peeps love comparing everything to Ghana all the time so give yourself your own advice.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by teasel: 9:17pm On May 12, 2015
Nothing new here.
Just another typical Ghanaian undecided

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by RoyalPearl(f): 9:21pm On May 12, 2015
Obrafour:
lol, hey how are you? I see you are hiving it to them slow as usual. Will you be joining the vigil?
Hey am good thanks and you? It's been long. What Vigil? Honestly those stuff has nothing to do with me so idgaf to be honest. Its none of my business. Lol I think it's one of those days for me. Am feeling kinda irritated with the amount of silly comments I have been reading. You know I usually tend to stay away from these Ghana versusNigeria #Round 987,467,334,2345....

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by SemuhleB(f): 9:29pm On May 12, 2015
vandalZA:
lol keep dreaming my friend maybe after 400years your dream can come true!!!
Lol 400 years is even too little perhaps maybe 4000 tongue

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 12, 2015
RoyalPearl:
I was not just referring to you about the population comment but either way and so what? What's your point if you have a bigger population? Nigeria has the biggest population in Africa it's no secret. I don't see Chinese peeps running up and down screaming they have the largest population in the world. So what should we do for you? Do you want a trophy for that? Is this some sort of accomplishment? Smh your case is hopeless. I just explained clearly why she mentioned Nigeria and you still going on about this. It was merely a response.

The same thing can be said about Ghana. You peeps love comparing everything to Ghana all the time so give yourself your own advice.
okay d@ population thing was my reply 2 someone else's post b4 u picked it up........
"so what should we do for you"--dere z notin u can do.
"smh your case is hopeless"--dont u call me or my country hopeless......whatever z happening here I don't c how its affecting u 4 u 2 say hopeless.I ve never insulted any1 on dis forum and I don't intend 2...... ...........#optimistic Nigerian..

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 10:13pm On May 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

My question for you is who asked you to born plenty out you can't feed them. Is Nigeria the largest country on earth.
Your diction is poor but my guess is you are trying to ask why nigeria should have more population than she can carter for. you cannot be further from reality.

Nigeria is has got more billionaires and millionaires in all of africa.

NO GHANAIAN IS IN AFRICA BILLIONAIRE LIST.

power generation is managed by the federal government ever since until recently. we shall soon witness great improvement.

not withstanding, LAGOS IS MORE SIGNIFICANT THAN ghana. if you want to make comparison then talk about football or go challenge somalia.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by RoyalPearl(f): 10:19pm On May 12, 2015
ddami:
okay d@ population thing was my reply 2 someone else's post b4 u picked it up........
"so what should we do for you"--dere z notin u can do.
"smh your case is hopeless"--dont u call me or my country hopeless......whatever z happening here I don't c how its affecting u 4 u 2 say hopeless.I ve never insulted any1 on dis forum and I don't intend 2...... ...........#optimistic Nigerian..
Sweety I never said your country is hopeless undecided. I never said it was affecting me. Why would it? You have never insulted anyone yet you just grouped a whole nation based on someone's comment that you failed to comprehend why such comment was made. Anyways it's good to be optimistic. Truth is no country is perfect. We are all going through some forms of hardship one way or the other but I do believe with the right leaders things can change.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You are not a begging nation but you can't feed your people. Your people are everywhere in the world.

Fools like you are the reason your government takes you for granted. You are suffering but you will open your stinking butt hole to sing the giant of africa. Fool by any other name.

butt hurting again. Nigerians are the most entrepreneurial in Africa.

the fact that we run ghana's local economy is a testament to your docility.

Glo, eco,zenith, dangote and our real estate services not to mention our traders are running ghana's central market and ghana's economy. FACT!!!!

Our government saved your country from being a full time slave-state when your puppet government signed the EU trade treaty in April last year, giving western Europe the power to decide your future and that of your children at the most domestic level. It took the intervention of Abuja to rectify that treaty.

the next time you feel like dissing Nigeria just be a little bit more respectful and grateful.

4 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by RoyalPearl(f): 10:22pm On May 12, 2015
lezz:

Your diction is poor but my guess is you are trying to ask why nigeria should have more population than she can carter for. you cannot be further from reality.

Nigeria is has got more billionaires and millionaires in all of africa.

NO GHANAIAN IS IN AFRICA BILLIONAIRE LIST.

power generation is managed by the federal government ever since until recently. we shall soon witness great improvement.

not withstanding, LAGOS IS MORE SIGNIFICANT THAN ghana. if you want to make comparison then talk about football or go challenge somalia.
How does that help the average Nigerian. So having billionaires while the rest of the population is suffering is something to brag about? Lol I don't understand how some people think. The things you brag about is totally silly

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by RoyalPearl(f): 10:35pm On May 12, 2015
lezz:

butt hurting again. Nigerians are the most entrepreneurial in Africa.

the fact that we run ghana's local economy is a testament to your docility.

Glo, eco,zenith, dangote and our real estate services not to mention our traders are running ghana's central market and ghana's economy. FACT!!!!

Our government saved your country from being a full time slave-state when your puppet government signed the EU trade treaty in April last year, giving western Europe the power to decide your future and that of your children at the most domestic level. It took the intervention of Abuja to rectify that treaty.

the next time you feel like dissing Nigeria just be a little bit more respectful and grateful.
Lol you should be a comedian. It seems your 'government' is always saving Africa as a whole like it 'apparently saved Ghana from the EU and it 'saved' SA from Apartheid. Please bring the proof of such heroic acts or better still why don't you tell your Government to save yourself because it is apparent that you need it more than us cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.