Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State (35512 Views)

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by Spydamannn(m): 12:03am On May 12, 2015
All this politicians and their Boju Boju Agro company's
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by vislabraye(m): 12:05am On May 12, 2015
hkidola00:
I shook my head for d posters dat are praising dis thieves...we made dem to be wot dey are by voting dem in...(even if na rigging).....dey are getting richer and the masses are getting poorer but we still come out on nairaland to praise dem....and i will be surprised dat even d university graduate here aint resonable enof to speak out......see d way he is laffing...definitely not suffering and smilling...but more like "hahahaha, i love dis nation, see as dem mumu make me rich, fools"....pls let wise up and condem dis cunts pls.....

That's the problem with Nigerian youths. I wonder what future we have if we continue behaving like this.
If Gej was the one showing off his farm, you will hear abuses hear and there. When AIT exposed Tinubu, some youths said it doesn't matter if he robs central bank.
A thief is a thief whether APC or PDP. Let us all condemn evil.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by goodgate: 12:05am On May 12, 2015
VickyRotex:
Money aint Happiness

Don't be so sure he has it all
iffa hear! Its more comfortable crying in a Bentley than on a bicycle. Even the poor are not happy,pray for GOD's blessings and favour, be dilligent and work smart and wealth will come.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by hkidola00(m): 12:10am On May 12, 2015
vislabraye:

That's the problem with Nigerian youths. I wonder what future we have if we continue behaving like this.
If Gej was the one showing off his farm, you will hear abuses hear and there. When AIT exposed Tinubu, some youths said it doesn't matter if he robs central bank.
A thief is a thief whether APC or PDP. Let us all condemn evil.
meen, thumbs up bro..dat wot am just saying..nice one

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by juniormusa(m): 12:24am On May 12, 2015
KOREA101:
CONFAM NI
Oshey wizzy baba cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by danny301: 12:48am On May 12, 2015
I thought Atiku was already a successful business man before he won election in Nigeria... I'm not saying that he didn't steal money as vice president... I think the man deserves some credits for creating employments in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by Nobody: 12:49am On May 12, 2015
Must there always be a white man in our industries?!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by islandmoon: 1:55am On May 12, 2015
thanks for investing in Nigeria, i hope other loots follow this example
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by jethro2013(m): 2:12am On May 12, 2015
KOREA101:
CONFAM NI
Aparti were...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by Smooyis(m): 3:38am On May 12, 2015
Dont be deceived. Everyone has one challenge or the other, and definitely something to worry about in life.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by omonnakoda: 3:41am On May 12, 2015
Poverty is not a disease ,sadly Eboes see life through the prism of the thing they fear the most and thereby elevate money to a god.Money does not have to be worshipped it is not a god. Not everyone has to be Atiku or a millionaire that is the wrong orientation .Nothing wrong with wanting that but on the other hand nothing wrong with not wanting it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by omonnakoda: 3:43am On May 12, 2015
hkidola00:
I shook my head for d posters dat are praising dis thieves...we made dem to be wot dey are by voting dem in...(even if na rigging).....dey are getting richer and the masses are getting poorer but we still come out on nairaland to praise dem....and i will be surprised dat even d university graduate here aint resonable enof to speak out......see d way he is laffing...definitely not suffering and smilling...but more like "hahahaha, i love dis nation, see as dem mumu make me rich, fools"....pls let wise up and condem dis cunts pls.....
They are Eboe nadia way
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by omonnakoda: 3:45am On May 12, 2015
danny301:
I thought Atiku was already a successful business man before he won election in Nigeria... I'm not saying that he didn't steal money as vice president... I think the man deserves some credits for creating employments in Nigeria.
Atiku was the head of Customs I believe. I am not aware of any business other than than
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by Bsc(m): 4:34am On May 12, 2015
Government policies do not have influence or affect this kind of politician Business.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by samtechcomm: 5:07am On May 12, 2015
Do u know u can get affordable data from p.tech communications! It works on all devices
mtn
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat,airtel, glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid 4 30days
Call Chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available.
Plz rebroadcast
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by NobleG1(m): 5:11am On May 12, 2015
He built it with money he stole from Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by Solozzo(m): 5:27am On May 12, 2015
obie3rixe:
Must there always be a white man in our industries?!

Yes, helping to supervise and develop projects. We still lack a lot of skills
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by Gynacologist(m): 6:08am On May 12, 2015
VickyRotex:
Money aint Happiness

Don't be so sure he has it all
lol....we cn neva hv it ol sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by overdrive(m): 6:23am On May 12, 2015
hkidola00:

at least he was generous enough to invest at home thereby creating employment opportunity for the jobless youth. what of one ex leader that packed his loot in foreign banks?/?/?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by mulattoclaro(m): 6:35am On May 12, 2015
Me too. See my farm

Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by Mutuwa(m): 6:49am On May 12, 2015
p _ pass

O - over

O- opportunities

R- regularly

How some person define poor.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by Macpowers(m): 6:51am On May 12, 2015
How can I have access to the pics please? Can someone assist me. Good morning.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by Mbediogu(m): 6:52am On May 12, 2015
topsyking:
ATIKU NA COPYCAT .SAME THING OBJ DO, HE ALSO DO..
OBASANJO UNIVERSITY,
ATIKU UNIVERSITY,
OBASANJO FARMS N POULTRY
ATIKU MILLS..
THE RICH ARE GETTING RICHER AND D POOR ARE GETTING POORER..
WHICH WAY NIGERIA
angry angry

There is no harm in tgat so long as he is copying the correct things. Did he copy the negative sides of OBJ? Even you copied many others when you decided to go to school, or are you the first to seek education?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by kuntash: 6:53am On May 12, 2015
if thats the source of income, it would be quite funny ...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by sukkot: 7:04am On May 12, 2015
listen man, there are very few honest people in nigeria. in fact i can only vouch for 1 honest person and that is buhari. so based on that fact, its a given that all nigerians are thieves. so i will choose to ignore that. atiku is doing a splendid job with this his mill. he is feeding the nation and employing people. now thats a sensible thief. so he gets his kudos for being a sensible thief.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by eaglechild: 7:04am On May 12, 2015
All from Ill gotten wealth.

Loot billions and them throw a few crumbs to the masses and they will sing your praises to high heavens.

Rubbish.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by saintTim(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2015
okoro4:
Wonderful.Thumps up

Thumps up after stealing our money ba?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by anonimi: 7:37am On May 12, 2015
teemanbastos:
Tanx 4 providing employment sir..

After taking away employment for millions by STEALING our money and NOT paying correct taxes he creates employment for a few hundreds through these type of paparazzi business yet his mugulicious fellow compatriots who do not know any better will be thanking the bloody THIEF. shocked

Chai, when shall we have sense
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by Dewze(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2015
Nigerians are now romanticising and glorifying the same people that brought to this mess in the first place. By this Nigerians are simply saying there was no corruption in this country until GEJ came in.

Bloody hypocrites called Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by johnemeka(m): 7:40am On May 12, 2015
topsyking:
ATIKU NA COPYCAT .SAME THING OBJ DO, HE ALSO DO..
OBASANJO UNIVERSITY,
ATIKU UNIVERSITY,
OBASANJO FARMS N POULTRY
ATIKU MILLS..
THE RICH ARE GETTING RICHER AND D POOR ARE GETTING POORER..
WHICH WAY NIGERIA
angry angry

I think it will be good to encourage these ones that are investing here ,than the ones that will take it away to a foreign land and contribute to our unemployment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edwin Clark, Seriake Dickson Congratulate Tompolo On His Acquittal / Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East / Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.