Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Love Life Of The Owner Of Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Life Of The Owner Of Nairaland. (529 Views)

6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Life Of The Owner Of Nairaland. by natas22: 4:53am On May 12, 2015
I think Nairaland is a brilliant idea no doubt about it. What makes great Website to be great is just simplicity, which can be found in Google search and Nairaland too. Nairaland was created by a brilliant mind and we all use and enjoy it a lot but we have little information or no information on the Genius that created this awesome website. If his dark, handsome, love life etc the only information the smart one wants us to know is the only info he decided to put on Nairaland which are all about programming.

Bro we need to know about you because personally i think you are an awesome guy.

[url]www.[/url]
Re: Love Life Of The Owner Of Nairaland. by gudluckgreat(m): 5:00am On May 12, 2015
Huh? cheesy
Re: Love Life Of The Owner Of Nairaland. by echobee(f): 5:16am On May 12, 2015
Issorite sad
Re: Love Life Of The Owner Of Nairaland. by zadok60: 6:03am On May 12, 2015
ayam enjoying this..
Re: Love Life Of The Owner Of Nairaland. by francizy(m): 6:10am On May 12, 2015
OP, ask Seun's stalker, IRENEONY, she will give you every bit of information you need about Seun...
Re: Love Life Of The Owner Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:12am On May 12, 2015
I know 60% about this guy

you're a blog owner make your research Bro. I even have photos of his siblings & parents
Re: Love Life Of The Owner Of Nairaland. by Dotwillis1(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2015
Out of all other important things to know 'bout him... Its only his love life yhu wanna know

(1) (Reply)

'concealment' By Badiru Kehinde / Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend / Looking For University Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.