Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,666 members, 7,862,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Happy Birthday To Someone Special - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Someone Special (425 Views)

Happy Birthday To "TOSYNE2MUCH" / Happy Birthday To My Wife (Photos) / Rose For Someone Special This Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Someone Special by Orikinla(m): 5:16am On May 12, 2015
I say Happy New Year to you my love as you celebrate your birthday. I thank our Almighty Father JEHOVAH God for the abundance of His infinite grace in your life. He alone deserves all the glory, honours and powers for bringing you into our world on this day and I wish you many happier returns with all my love. Cheers!

Re: Happy Birthday To Someone Special by Nobody: 5:55am On May 12, 2015
Baba, who be the person?
Re: Happy Birthday To Someone Special by Orikinla(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2015
Blackett:
Baba, who be the person?
Daddy, the person knows herself.
You are free to guess.
Check all the May 12 birthdays on Nairaland and see if you can find out the sweetheart.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Break Up/get Married With A Partner That Farts Often? / Wives Taking Over Girlfriends / Profound Mind Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.