Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.12th.may.2015 | No More There! (wordfare) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.12th.may.2015 | No More There! (wordfare) (344 Views)

Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.28th.april..2015 | ...still Pleading; Please! / Daliy Grace Capsule | Tue.31st.march.2015 | The Best Among... / Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.24th.march.2015 | Be Filled Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.12th.may.2015 | No More There! (wordfare) by ComeBackHome: 6:12am On May 12, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | TUE.MAY.12th 2015

NO MORE THERE! (WORDFARE) | Colossians 1: 13 (NKJV)

“He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love”

The Greek word translated ‘Power’ in the above passage is “Exousia” (ex-oo-see'-ah). This implies the sense of ability; privilege, that is, (subjectively) force, capacity, competency, freedom, or (objectively) mastery (concretely magistrate, superhuman, potentate, token of control), delegated influence: Authority, Jurisdiction, Liberty, Power, Right, and Strength.

I like this; 'Token of Control'. That is, “He has delivered us from the ‘CONTROL or AUTHORITY or JURISDICTION' of darkness…” - Beloved, this happened on a legal ground.

He didn’t stop there. He went further to place us in the kingdom or domain of Light - Colossians 1: 13b.

The Greek word translated ‘has delivered’ in Colossians 1: 13 is “Rhuomai” (rhoo'-om-ahee). This depicts to Rush or Draw. That is, Rescue - Deliver.

The word ‘translated’ that is rendered ‘Conveyed’ in Colossians 1: 13 is “methistēmi methistanō” (meth-is'-tay-mee, -is-tan'-o) in Greek. This also signifies to transfer, translate - exchange.

In actual sense, what God did through the means of Jesus’ redemptive and finished/accomplished works was to RUSH or DRAW us out from the jurisdiction of darkness and TRANSFERRED us into the kingdom of Light. What a PERFECT EXCHANGE!

In summary, technically, we are no more under the AUTHORITY of darkness. Our position has changed - what goes on in our marriages, health, business, careers, ministry, etc., notwithstanding.

Dearly beloved, does the situation around you depicts any form of darkness? Well, the fact still remains that you have been delivered from the Control, Authority, the Jurisdiction of the Devil - you are no more there! No more under the CONTROL of darkness.

This is the word you take side with against whatever it is that isn't right with your life. That is your Sword. Take it up in your mouth - Speak it out! Oppose the situation and remind it that you have been delivered from its jurisdiction. You are No More There! Tell it go change to Light in the name of Jesus! Don’t stop opposing - don't stop tendering your legal receipt, enforcing your victory, not until your desired results comes.

NOW, SAY | I have been rushed out from the jurisdiction of darkness and transferred into the Kingdom of light.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I silence every influence of hell around me – AMEN!

V.I.P | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

To The Doubters Because Of Atheists. / What Are Your Favourite Bible Promises? / A Person May Go To Church And Not Fear God,but You Cannot Fear God & Miss Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.