Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

How Trekkers Nearly Broke My Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Trekkers Nearly Broke My Home (1379 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) / My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Trekkers Nearly Broke My Home by udumosam23(m): 6:22am On May 12, 2015
See wetin dis jobless treckers don dey cause? Me and my wife for fight yesterday because of treking.

We have a little farm in the village, we came down on Sunday evening to process cassava and go back with the garri, usually we'll pick a bike to a point and trek the rest of the way.

But yesterday my wife insisted we'll trek from home, and even when coming back the bike can only carry cassava, we will trek back home. I jokingly retorted, " as if you go fit".

One hour latter, we are still tracking, I was like this woman is serious o! What has come over her? U managed to trek to the farm, for the first time since after our marriage.

Time to come back, we carried the cassava from the farm to the road, she stoped a bike and ask the bike man to tie the cassava, I stopped another bike that would carry us, she said no, no need. I ask how, she said we are trekking back home.

I insist I'll pick a bike, she insist she was treking, and started. I could have left her behind, but it is in the village, it will be misinterpreted. Hear someone say "he picked a bike and left his wife behind to trek after him". I was furious.

Back home, tired and angry, I demanded explanation on why she decide to persecute me. I was expecting the usual " to save cost " answer, but no, guess what she responded.

NA YOUR MATES DEY TREK FROM LAGOS TO ABUJA, TO RECIEVE HANDSHAKE COME BACK. THIS GARRI WILL BE WORTH THAN THE HANDSHAKE, SO WE'VE GOT TO TREK FOR IT.
Re: How Trekkers Nearly Broke My Home by missbehave247(m): 6:25am On May 12, 2015
Nice joke
Re: How Trekkers Nearly Broke My Home by IamOpemipo(m): 6:36am On May 12, 2015
Lol..be ready for the next trekkin'

1 Like

Re: How Trekkers Nearly Broke My Home by Bisjosh(f): 6:37am On May 12, 2015
this is super story undecided
Re: How Trekkers Nearly Broke My Home by Nobody: 6:58am On May 12, 2015
@ op, tell your Wife to stay away from buhari cows cos of mad cow disease
Re: How Trekkers Nearly Broke My Home by deanoffaculty: 7:50am On May 12, 2015
All this trekking things must stop oo! Cos GEJ will think Nigerians are enjoying trekking these days than entering Cab/Motorcycle/Tricycle. That's why fuel is becoming a problem to get........
grin grin grin

Re: How Trekkers Nearly Broke My Home by andyanders: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lovely and understanding woman. That is what gives her joy to see you and herself walk as husband and wife.

She is an understanding woman and you are blessed.

I have read some of your posts and I found out that you are a pastor. I feel you must have taken a decision to change the church and start your own.
We are created in the image of God Almighty and if a church cannot change your life, change the church. You cannot afford to go through pain in order to take care of your home. It is good to serve or do the work of God but you must not be used , rather discover who you are and the area of your calling and move on with your life.

Note, no name of church in heaven as we are are spirit and must answer to our work as Christians and not any name of church.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Deaths: Man Dies 11 Months After Wife’s Controversial Demise (picture) / My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! / Christian Mingle: Ordered To Pay 2 Gay Men $459,000 And Accept Gay Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.