Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! (1377 Views)

I Found My Father After 24 Years, But... / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! by onila(f): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
like seriously

who wants to talk to an African father on the phone everytime

those mean African fathers

u have to speak good English, be attentive, sound responsible, answer him immediately when he asks questions

I know hes old and needs company
but he needs to leave me alone

too much stress, talking to him

with my mother, I am so free. I dont used to answer her sometimes sef
Re: My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! by praxisnetworks: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2016

Omo asee jubee fun e....in fact old people's homes loo maa gbe dagba lati 60 years of age

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! by Elosky20: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
beautiful nonsense
Re: My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! by pinkiepetitee(f): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
yout shal like to dey open unnecessary thread

4 Likes

Re: My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! by Topestbilly(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
You that you are suppose to be thanking the Lord for having such father... you are still complaining.. life!!! Wish am in ur shoes but God knows best.

Lost mine wen I was 5years old. cry

4 Likes

Re: My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! by kaziblake(f): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
At least there is a father out there who cares about you.

What do you want us that don't have father to say.

Be grateful

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! by evanscheck(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
So how may I help u and ur Father
Re: My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! by DollyParton1(f): 12:33am On Feb 19, 2016
Seriously. .. you just open shitty threads all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! by ahnie: 1:02am On Feb 19, 2016
Pz this z 2016...nuf of shitty threads.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! by onila(f): 1:22am On Feb 19, 2016
ahnie:
Pz this z 2016...nuf of shitty threads.
fcck off!
Re: My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! by onila(f): 1:22am On Feb 19, 2016
DollyParton1:
Seriously. .. you just open shitty threads all over the place.
screw off!
Re: My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! by praxs(m): 2:42am On Feb 19, 2016
A day will come that yu will wish to hear from your loving dad but he wouldn't be there. U will wish to see him, hold him, his teases, his smile, his rants and all dos but it will be too late for you.
You are a foolish girl. Some wil castigate me for insulting u but i wwill repeat it loud and clear! You are foolish and senseless, your childishness is beyond woteva.... You wouldnt know the importance of father untill God calls him to glory #when his time has come#. DID YOU EVEN EVEN FOR ONCE, JUST LOOK AT YOUR DAD AND REALISES HOW MANY SACRIFICES HE MAKES EVERYDAY JUST TO FULFILL YOURDEMAND!!
Some will give everytin in dis life to have dere fathers back, u are fortunate to have urs and a caring dad for that matter, but here u are asserting that he should leave u alone. YOUR WORDS WILL HUNT YOU SOMEDAY, and your own children will do the same to you... I wish dad longlife!
To all fathers arund the world, nairalanders love u all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! by ahnie: 8:16am On Feb 19, 2016
Why waste yur time with z ugly chuhauhau
praxs:
A day will come that yu will wish to hear from your loving dad but he wouldn't be there. U will wish to see him, hold him, his teases, his smile, his rants and all dos but it will be too late for you.
You are a foolish girl. Some wil castigate me for insulting u but i wwill repeat it loud and clear! You are foolish and senseless, your childishness is beyond woteva.... You wouldnt know the importance of father untill God calls him to glory #when his time has come#. DID YOU EVEN EVEN FOR ONCE, JUST LOOK AT YOUR DAD AND REALISES HOW MANY SACRIFICES HE MAKES EVERYDAY JUST TO FULFILL YOURDEMAND!!
Some will give everytin in dis life to have dere fathers back, u are fortunate to have urs and a caring dad for that matter, but here u are asserting that he should leave u alone. YOUR WORDS WILL HUNT YOU SOMEDAY, and your own children will do the same to you... I wish dad longlife!
To all fathers arund the world, nairalanders love u all
Re: My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! by HrmOlolade(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mumunic thread from a moronic fellow, spit on thread

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! by praxs(m): 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
ahnie:
Why waste yur time with z ugly chuhauhau
Even an animal has more sense than the op

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! by praxs(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
You must regret what you typed here!
God has recorded it, you will reap what you sow..#your father needs to leave you alone, dos african fathers, he is so mean#
You are a fool.... God bless your caring father and he has forgiven for what u typed here, but u must regret it..
You are the greatest fool on earth
Re: My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! by praxs(m): 4:04am On Feb 20, 2016
You`ve brough curse on yourself for writing such! You are a wicked child and u will be paid accordingly..you innocent and caring dad tries to showers his daughter with love and care but all u could do was to tell the whole world that he is torn in ur neck, he should let u be...heavens has recorded dis, we are the witnesses and you must regret this. Foolish girl

(1) (Reply)

Christian Mingle: Ordered To Pay 2 Gay Men $459,000 And Accept Gay Singles / Help, My Niece Is Still Bedwetting! / Exclusive : How Yoruba Lifestyle Almost Scattered A Home In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.