Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Skye Bank Collecting Cv - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Collecting Cv (5905 Views)

CONOIL Is Collecting CV / Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy) / Skye. Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye Bank Collecting Cv by Hiploko(m): 6:55am On May 13, 2015
Personally I knw they collated CV's in Jos last 2 weeks or there about. Also heard they sacked about 300 staff on friday and also will retain just about 40% of Mainstreet bank staff
Re: Skye Bank Collecting Cv by Nobody: 9:22am On May 13, 2015
Hiploko:
Personally I knw they collated CV's in Jos last 2 weeks or there about. Also heard they sacked about 300 staff on friday and also will retain just about 40% of Mainstreet bank staff

Pls have they concluded on Mainstreet bank it could give insight into the cv collation
Re: Skye Bank Collecting Cv by Rilwayne001: 9:27am On May 13, 2015
dannio:

Pls have they concluded on Mainstreet bank it could give insight into the cv collation

Hundreds of us are still waiting to resume after completing our medicals since last year. I think they will attend to us before collecting another CVs.
Re: Skye Bank Collecting Cv by samplanner(m): 11:11am On May 13, 2015
in Gombe I've submitted mine last two weeks. when I went to submit the manager ask me if I know I didn't have 2.1 I should go. immediately I submitted there was som1 seating beside him with laptop entering our details and I saw a few of cVs on the table. my frnds this recruitment is nt publicly announced and they dnt want the number of applicants to b high dts y de didn't announce it. those states who enquired from d bank and were told de r nt collecting cvs, its a big lie. they might hav done it underground. bcs it was a staff of d bank dt told me to hurrily bring my CV and submit. Nigeria is a country where lies and corruption become the order of the day. I'm presently working with a bank and I knw how recruitment is been done silently. I want to switch bank dts y I submitted my CV. guys u jst have to b smart and dnt take any opportunity for granted.
Re: Skye Bank Collecting Cv by politifact: 4:53pm On May 13, 2015
Pls guys,do u know anyone that submitted in lagos?
Re: Skye Bank Collecting Cv by softrise: 5:28pm On May 13, 2015
samplanner:
in Gombe I've submitted mine last two weeks. when I went to submit the manager ask me if I know I didn't have 2.1 I should go. immediately I submitted there was som1 seating beside him with laptop entering our details and I saw a few of cVs on the table. my frnds this recruitment is nt publicly announced and they dnt want the number of applicants to b high dts y de didn't announce it. those states who enquired from d bank and were told de r nt collecting cvs, its a big lie. they might hav done it underground. bcs it was a staff of d bank dt told me to hurrily bring my CV and submit. Nigeria is a country where lies and corruption become the order of the day. I'm presently working with a bank and I knw how recruitment is been done silently. I want to switch bank dts y I submitted my CV. guys u jst have to b smart and dnt take any opportunity for granted.
what do you have to say abt working as a bank teller since you already have an experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Working With Oracle Tech? / How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal / Pan Ocean Oil Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.