Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Persistent Dreams About End Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Persistent Dreams About End Time (1221 Views)

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help / Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Persistent Dreams About End Time by ebbyneza(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2015
There's something I want to share with you. You may have heard about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ several times. You may have read the book of Revelations on many occasions. You may even be of other religious faith and have a different perspective to it. I want to let you know and confirm categorically that all you've heard are real. I've been having these series of dreams and I can tell you I just don't have dreams like that. It's about the End Time: Everyone was going about there regular activities. Everything looked so normal. Suddenly a shinning horse with someone on it appeared in the cloud. Other horses followed immediately. Everyone gazed up and were amazed. Suddenly things started falling from the sky - Planes, helicopters, hailstones and so many other things. Confusion everywhere. "Is this the end?" "So everything they say is true" and many others were question people kept asking. Lot of people were not raptured. I was wondering why. I started walking around. Saw some familiar faces. Nobody was sure what was happening but it was obvious that it was the end. I saw large chains fall from the sky, blocking and chaining down all vehicles. Everyone was just moving around in confusion. Then I saw a very dark cloud at a particular area in the sky which was over a very dark tunnel leading to a very large building that looks like a castle. Suddenly I saw souls of the saints like a comet flying around the dark cloud and leading to the castle through the tunnel. People started calling family members and all sorts of pandemonium everywhere. All I wished for was that I was dreaming. Then I woke up! I prayed for mercy continuously! This is not just a dream. I've had similar dreams in the past and I believe God is trying to pass a message to us. 1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 describes how sudden it will be ("like a thief in the night"wink.Make it right with your maker now that you have the time and accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour and you shall be saved! Revelation 1:7
Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by johnydon22(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2015
I think you need to pay a visit to a therapist, their is a reason why they are there.

2 Likes

Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by Nobody: 10:28am On May 12, 2015
smh... you need help
Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by ebbyneza(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2015
johnydon22:
I think you need to pay a visit to a therapist, their is a reason why they are there.
No bro I don't need to visit any therapist. I know when my dreams are fantasies.
Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by ebbyneza(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2015
emrain:
smh... you need help
Funny enough we all need help
Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by johnydon22(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2015
ebbyneza:

No bro I don't need to visit any therapist. I know when my dreams are fantasies.

Can you tell me what causes dreams in the human body... just tell me?

1 Like

Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by frank317: 1:50pm On May 12, 2015
And this ur personal dream is a way your God want to tell the whole world that the end is near?

This your God should interact more with scientists... Heck the stone age days are gone... Can't he learn?

1 Like

Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 12, 2015
This is the type of thing you tell a psychologist not share in a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by plaetton: 2:03pm On May 12, 2015
ebbyneza:

Denial.
Typical symptom.

Yep,
You do need a therapist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by plaetton: 2:05pm On May 12, 2015
DProDG:

Bros, do you know how impossible it is to find a psychologist in Nigeria?

Mental health is grossly neglected in Nigeria.
We think madness only involves walking naked in the street.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by ebbyneza(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2015
DProDG:
Its in a public but religious section
Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by ebbyneza(m): 2:13pm On May 12, 2015
plaetton:

Denial.
Typical symptom.

Yep,
You do need a therapist.
lol.....this is how it will be...lots of people will keep trying to physically rationalize spiritual things....until the end hits them suddenly

1 Like

Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by ebbyneza(m): 2:15pm On May 12, 2015
frank317:
And this ur personal dream is a way your God want to tell the whole world that the end is near?

This your God should interact more with scientists... Heck the stone age days are gone... Can't he learn?
Make it right with your maker now that you have the time and accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour and you shall be saved!

1 Like

Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by plaetton: 2:19pm On May 12, 2015
ebbyneza:

lol.....this is how it will be...lots of people will keep trying to physically rationalize spiritual things....until the end hits them suddenly

You have said it all, buddy.
What else can I say? undecided
Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 12, 2015
plaetton:

Bros, do you know how impossible it is to find a psychologist in Nigeria?

Mental health is grossly neglected in Nigeria.
We think madness only involves walking naked in the street.

Well I guess it's unfortunate that pastors and exorcisms are our equivalent of therapists and treatment. undecided

1 Like

Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 12, 2015
ebbyneza:
Its in a public but religious section

Well I guess 'religious' is gradually becoming synonymous with 'psycho'.

There's totally nothing wrong with dreaming but when you use it to defend you 'end-time' prophesies, don't expect to be seen as any less than psycho.
Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by ebbyneza(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2015
DProDG:

Well I guess 'religious' is gradually becoming synonymous with 'psycho'.

There's totally nothing wrong with dreaming but when you use it to defend you 'end-time' prophesies, don't expect to be seen as any less than psycho.
Entitled to your opinion bro but I know what I'm talking about. I've passed the message and I'm happy you read it...so no excuses.

1 Like

Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by johnydon22(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2015
ebbyneza:

Entitled to your opinion bro but I know what I'm talking about. I've passed the message and I'm happy you read it...so no excuses.

Lol.. dude... i had a dream that Horus is coming... so be prepared...
Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by frank317: 8:47pm On May 12, 2015
ebbyneza:

Make it right with your maker now that you have the time and accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour and you shall be saved!

Saves from what? What ur God will do to me if I don't accept him?

Lol.. Ur God is not even saved
Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by frank317: 8:52pm On May 12, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol.. dude... i had a dream that Horus is coming... so be prepared...

I guest he will tell u that ur dream is not important but his
Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by ebbyneza(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2015
frank317:

I guest he will tell u that ur dream is not important but his
I don't even know what or who is Horus. But bro follow your dreams if you believe in it
Re: Persistent Dreams About End Time by johnydon22(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2015
ebbyneza:

I don't even know what or who is Horus. But bro follow your dreams if you believe in it

I don't care if you know or not, all i know is that i have delivered the message and am happy you have read it.... so you have no excuss...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/16 / Help! My Girlfriend Did A Blood Oath With Her Ex / I Lost My Faith.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.