Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

How Do I Break-up With Her Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break-up With Her Please. (916 Views)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by anaxki(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2009
Not to sound like a prick or anything. But i need serious advice on how to break-up with my girl without her having ill-feelings. We've been dating for about 3years now. But i know i'm not going to marry her and i dont want to keep leading her on. She loves me like crazy. Please how do i do this? sad
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2009
Like Nike, Just do it wink
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by Magadas(m): 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2009
Bluediva, Jst do what? Well breakup is nt as easy as it sounds, Bluediva are u as hot as u sound, I would really love 2 meet you, Have yourselves a wonderful day, [color=#770077][/color]
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by anaxki(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2009
please people give me serious advice. I need to make a decision quickly and soon.
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2009
Magadas:

Bluediva, Jst do what? Well breakup is nt as easy as it sounds, Bluediva are u as hot as u sound, I would really love 2 meet you, Have yourselves a wonderful day, [color=#770077][/color]

Well just break up !!
She won't kill him.
Yeah, i'm hot cool and married wink
U don't wanna be meeting a married woman now, do you
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by fe32(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2009
BlueDiva:

Well just break up !!
She won't kill him.
Yeah, i'm hot cool and married wink
U don't wanna be meeting a married woman now, do you

seriosly married or what, magadas na cool guy o

, b is not hot, just famouse, if u had are fame, you sure will be the point of reference for hot, so u don't have to be hotter than be b

and i wan join magadas say u seem hot wink

@poster , wear nike, better than keepin her at bay,
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2009
Well, NL guys sure know how to flatter tongue
Well married, as in with kiddies cheesy
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by babycool(f): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2009
BlueDiva:

Like Nike, Just do it wink

I totally agree.
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by jacq(f): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2009
Just tell the poor girl the truth please i am begging you ! will you like it if someone leads you on like that ?
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by JJYOU: 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2009
3yrs you don chop toto finish now u wan go try another one. hope the new lady is worth it?
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by anaxki(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2009
@jacq, please if ur the one in her shoes, how will u like it to be told to you. She fit commit suicide or murder oh. Or both lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by jamace(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2009
I am glad that even in sin you have conscience. Brother, explain the situation to her, the pros and cons of continuing the relationship. I believe she will understand. You know, most ladies believe that when they continue to hang on , you will change your mind. I was in your situation sometime ago. After all efforts to persuade her to go, she refused. In fact, that was when her love tempo increased. I played along until my owner came.  I introduced my owner   to her and introduced her to my  owner as my ex. Even though she called me a heartless man, I felt convinced and without an iota of guilt that I was right. And that was it. Q.E.D grin grin
Anyway, this is just one of the possible solutions. I wish you the best.
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by anaxki(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2009
thanks jamace, but i'm not sure i can do that. That was wicked oh. Didnt she pour u acid?
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by Vonny: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2009
Anaxki,

Three years is clearly a long time. You have felt like this for quiet some time, but you chose to think that time may change and you may think differently of the situation, but the truth is you don't, and you haven't for a while now. Please don't prolong this any longer. You need to sit and talk to your girlfriend and be completely and truthfully honest with her. This will set both you and your girlfriend free, so that you both can find the right one for you. It's not as easy as it sounds, and it's not going to be for the both of you. You have spent a lengthy time together and shared memories, but to waste any more time in a relationship that's going nowhere is selfish, and judging by your comments to most of the responses from your thread, you don't seem to be a bad guy. Don't be harsh, like some of the respondents to your thread have suggested. Be really easy on her and walk away from this with dignity and being respectful to a woman you've spent a period of your life with. Good luck.
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by jamace(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2009
thanks jamace, but i'm not sure i can do that. That was wicked oh. Didnt she pour u acid?
She didn't. She knows I was right.
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by frank317: 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2009
here is an easy way to break up with ur girlfriend without hurting her. get a lot of money, i mean big cash, call her up and give all of it to her, i mean pay her off. once she sees money she will happily leave u
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by temi4rea(f): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2009
frank3.16:

here is an easy way to break up with ur girlfriend without hurting her. get a lot of money, i mean big cash, call her up and give all of it to her, i mean pay her off. once she sees money she will happily leave u
Are u trying to sound funny or u actually meant that?

Tell her but when telling her be nice abt it,

Mk her feel those tym u two spend together were the best for u,

Just be diplomatic!

And think abt wht JJYOU said.
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2009
I hiss!!! Just tell her u're a ghost,n u died in d time of john d baptist,n since u've been alive here on earth,any girl dt goes out wit u 4 (how many yrs have u been goin out,ok 3 yrs) lik 3 n half yrs just dies mysteriously n trust me,b4 u finish d story,so don disappear,n i guarantee,u wont c her 'L' talkles her full leg near u,n she will deny u more dan 20 times outside,even more dan apostle paul did 'inshi allah' dt will b d end of d end
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2009
guy ,
just burst the babe
no long stories.
just tell her u had enuff of Vanilla and need strawberry flavour for a change.
she'd undstand
best of luck
Re: How Do I Break-up With Her Please. by MaiSuya(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2009
my broda I feel you 100%, having been in such a position before, and I can say for a fact that it's a highly unenviable one to be in. Forget about all the other nonsensical posts and concentrate on the one by Vonny, which I believe is the best response so far.

Brace yourself for a possible outpouring of anger, tears, bitterness and an intense feeling of betrayal, all from her. However, DO NOT RETALIATE; simply be an emotional punching bag for her outbursts. It will help attenuate her sense of loss.

Good luck!!! (trust me you'll need it)  sad

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do! / What Will Do If The Person You Love Rejects You Because You Are An Osu Cast? / Someone Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.