Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce (26357 Views)

APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by TheOtherview: 12:04pm On May 12, 2015
First Dino Melaye and now Ben Bruce? It is good to hear this sort of fighting talk from those who have decided to put a stake in the ground.

It clearly won't be business as usual in the next legislature grin
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by steve308(m): 12:04pm On May 12, 2015
better don than said, don't end up like the rest
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Israel5(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2015
Gboliwe:
Ben Bruce has been in the news too often recently. Can someone please ask him to shut up!

Talk less and act more, that should be his/their motto. I hate noisemakers. Even though I used to crush on him as a very small girl, he shouldn't make me start skipping any news with his name in it.
wat ar u sayin? Wen shld he talk? Aftr may 29? Nw is d best time to talk so tht he cn b accountable fr hs words wen d 8th ass. Resumes fully. U shld shut up

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by joseph1832(m): 12:06pm On May 12, 2015
midolian:
I just hope this man won't Fvck himself up @ d end of d day..He talks too much.. He should be reminded that "The talkative parrot is shut up in a cage. Other birds, without speech, fly freely about."

This same man was seriously campaigning for Jonathan's continuity..He didn't know Nigeria was faced with these problems then. SMH
Bros shey na today yash dey back?. I no go surprise if him case become Farouk Lawan own!.

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2015
sukkot:
A Foolish people are endowed with foolish leaders. its biblical. from reading all these comments you can tell nigeria is a nation of foolish people hence why we have foolish leaders
You've said it all... Sometimes I get to ask myself, dem cause this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by ralph28(m): 12:09pm On May 12, 2015
Thank God May 29th in around the corner.
Just waiting to see action.
I have had enough.
Today is 12th.....20th......29th may,it must surely come.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Franzeez(m): 12:09pm On May 12, 2015
The reason why Ben Bruce is not hailed as a champion here on nairaland is because he is PDP. Nairaland is turning to an APC sector, what has he said wrong to deserve all these sticks? Nothing but because he is PDP.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by MosakuAW(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2015
Kilose Ogbeni Ben Bruce yi tobe na abi.

Toba de be ton siyin, wan yin oro pada. Oje se jeje, soro ni iwanba koma ba te leyin ola. Toba fi oju ri owo to deru ba osi, wa yo oro pada. Osi ode ni ile pako.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by AdeniyiA(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2015
Abeg, Nigeria get im own Bruce Lee?
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by justi4jesu(f): 12:13pm On May 12, 2015
Future President alert cheesy
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by mcgaius: 12:15pm On May 12, 2015
zed24:
Is dis guy trying to b famous or wot ? Y can't he jst keep his mouth shut

I weep for this country each time I read post from people like you.GMB made all the promises and fools like you did not counter but a reasonable man is saying what he has in store for us in NA as part of his stewardship and there you are with your senseless post.Shame to you and your likes.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by free2ryhme: 12:16pm On May 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
Senator-elect and Media mogul, Ben Murray-Bruce, has stated that he will expose anybody that offers him or other senators ‘Ghana Must Go’ (in reference to the infamous bribing of lawmakers in the country).

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/597849467757277185

Like say Silverbird has nvr been involve in corrupt practices before

Make we hear word jor
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by JJBROS(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2015
NICE STARTING ......PLEASE END WELL SIR.

DON'T LET OTHER LEGISLATORS CORRUPT YOU-----BMB
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by slap1(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2015
49cents:

A small rat like u is telling your father's mate to shut up.....omo jati jati
There's nothing we won't see! What impudence!

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by telexfree1: 12:21pm On May 12, 2015
midolian:
I just hope this man won't Fvck himself up @ d end of d day..He talks too much.. He should be reminded that "The talkative parrot is shut up in a cage. Other birds, without speech, fly freely about."

This same man was seriously campaigning for Jonathan's continuity..He didn't know Nigeria was faced with these problems then. SMH

The man has been elected as a lawmaker.
And this is what lawmakers do - talk.
They talk in public, they talk in private. They talk to pressmen, they talk in their chambers. They talk to drum up support for policies and bills.

I see see him warming up to the tasks ahead.
Mr Bruce, pls talk on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by slap1(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2015
Yomieluv:
farouk lawal said more than that. at the end, what happened?
Mr. Bruce is made; Farouk was a greedy, hypocritical hustler.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by shukuratbaby: 12:27pm On May 12, 2015
AMAZING MTN DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
MTN ONLY

2GB - N1000

4G -N1800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076 this advert applies to those staying in Ibadan alone
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by deletrue: 12:28pm On May 12, 2015
midolian:

We need to support this kind of man. From all his comments, he seems very better about corruption. He is a rich man not through government but through pure private buesiness. He should be allowed to tell Nigerian his intention so that others who are having similar intention will follow.
Ok, if this man na talkertive, how would you describe Lai Mohammed?
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Bimpe29: 12:29pm On May 12, 2015
Oga Ben take it easy. It is easier said than done.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 12, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm on your side. We haven't been favourable when it comes to leadership. At least, BMM seems to be making a lot of sense with his recent comments. He's some kind of hope to our people Bro.

But you dey vex ooo
preye how I no go vex naa...do you know what bayelsa could have looked like if we had visionary leaders?...its saddening that bayelsa state is still a village till this moment,while it has recieved over 300billion naira since its creaation...its sad..

2 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Spadelicious: 12:34pm On May 12, 2015
BEN BRUCE should just SHUT UP!!! It's not good for a serious politician to be suffering this type of verbal diarrhoea. This his drivel is just too much. Why is he jumping around like an excited kid in a toy store just because he feels he has finally arrived because he is now a senator
The guy has been huzzling for years as an entertainment manager so am not surprised. He now believes he has finally become 'respectable' and preaching political correctness in spite of his many shady business deals and using his companies as a front for Lebanese businessmen and lobbying government for business.HYPROCTITE.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 12, 2015
IzonOwei:
preye how I no go vex naa...do you know what bayelsa could have looked like if we had visionary leaders?...its saddening that bayelsa state is still a village till this moment,while it has recieved over 300billion naira since its creaation...its sad..

Hmm. Deeply depressing. I wasn't particularly impressed the last time I went home. LEADERSHIP.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by jesse8048(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2015
This man is making lots of sense because some/most of the points he listed are ways through which we are loosing it big in naija. I wish u all the best sir.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by midolian(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2015
deletrue:
We need to support this kind of man. From all his comments, he seems very better about corruption. He is a rich man not through government but through pure private buesiness. He should be allowed to tell Nigerian his intention so that others who are having similar intention will follow.
Ok, if this man na talkertive, how would you describe Lai Mohammed?
yea..he seems very bitter about corruption buh I am yet to be convinced. I stopped watching silverbird TV when I observed they rarely show the bad side of Nigeria under GEJ's leadership.. buh the good works of GEJ. Ben bruce owns silverbird TV and I hope you know. I expected him to show neutrality in his broadcasts buh NO, that wasn't the case.

And lai Muhammed is only doing his job..he is APC's spokesman. He is always expected to talk and talk until the party has nothing more to say grin
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:47pm On May 12, 2015
JingoOAU:
Whistleblower senator
That's the nickname I will call him from today. Senator Ben Murry-Bruce, the whistleblower!
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 12, 2015
dearpreye:

Hmm. Deeply depressing. I wasn't particularly impressed the last time I went home. LEADERSHIP.
no vision..just chop I chop...no plans...nothing...
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by tevinsolt: 12:48pm On May 12, 2015
for any body that has sense, look at the first commenters on this post, they're Nigeria's problem.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by adorable29(f): 12:50pm On May 12, 2015
MilesMolesey:
Chai! see all these posters above telling the man to keep his mouth shot
and you begin to wonder are these the same people clamouring for Change?

I keep emphasising this! "THE FOLLOWERS ARE WORSE THAN THE LEADERS"!

The comments proves my point.

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by ruggedtimi(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
Senator-elect and Media mogul, Ben Murray-Bruce, has stated that he will expose anybody that offers him or other senators ‘Ghana Must Go’ (in reference to the infamous bribing of lawmakers in the country).

dats my senator....d best senator bayelsa state has produced. Reping brass

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/597849467757277185
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by mmsen: 12:55pm On May 12, 2015
This guy talks too much.

Mr Bruce - be about it, don't talk about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photos) / Reno Omokri Raises N1.2m For Uchechukwu Ukaepu, Onitsha Fire Outbreak Victim / Work Resumes On Lagos-Badagary Expressway After Sanwo-Olu's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.