Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old (61195 Views)

Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) / Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by PTNL: 4:34pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:
14 years? Wen I was 14 I didn't even knw wat sex was

Since u don know nko? Ground don scatter! Hmmm.
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by fortunechy(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2015
@14 she hz started enjoyin wt dia parents ar enjoyin.dts to show hw corrupt our society is.too bad.
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by ziiiiiiy: 4:38pm On May 12, 2015
Really teens of nowadays needs to be properly oriented on s** matter
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Obynolee(f): 4:42pm On May 12, 2015
akeensbussy:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/we-had-sex-twice-by-mutual-consent-%E2%94%80-14-year-old/

She is not aware that the consent of a minor is immaterial,14 years jail term awaits the guy on conviction,but Mr Magistrate,is this a bailable offence

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by FabioPeter: 4:43pm On May 12, 2015
A whole lot of our laws need amendment. He should not only be charged and sentenced he should be listed as a sex-offender for a number of years.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by tolustx(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2015
kelechi50:
so will it come to pass on ur daughters at 14
My parents trained me well and I ve always heeded their training. I will train my children to in d way of the Lord and by God's grace, they will follow suit. With that, they are covered. So u don't need to waste ur tym and data throwing curses or insults. The girl may be a minor, but she chose to daate, and to have sex wit d boy. Who even says d boy was d first to check her out? Maybe she's been used to it even b4 then.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Agbalanze(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2015
If a religion can permit the marriage of 12 yrs old girl, I reserve my comment on this tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by jstriker442(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2015
Transformium:
This sounds more like crime than romance naaa undecided
crime when the two of them agreed ?? Bro pls wake up.
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Apex32: 5:10pm On May 12, 2015
Wonders shall never end for this obodo Naija, rubbish undecided
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by jstriker442(m): 5:11pm On May 12, 2015
FabioPeter:
A whole lot of our laws need amendment. He should not only be charged and sentenced he should be listed as a sex-offender for a number of years.
but when its a senator, what should we do ??
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by tolustx(m): 5:13pm On May 12, 2015
Bollinger:

Spoken like a true peodo.phile.
meforyou1:
no. that's still stautory rape. sleeping with a minor is statutory rape
EbuGeneral:
if the girl like she should testify in heaven, it is called rape. read through the lines very well and see that they boy had sex with the girl without the consent of the parents which amounts to 14 to 20years in prison. am talking to you as a criminologist. the boy is a criminal, so if you are harbouring the intention to fvck a minor and she claims its under mutual consent, you are on your own once they parents find out and charge you to court.
MizTyna:

She is still a minor oh. So according to the law,this is statutory rape.
Of course I gree with ur idea of d girl being a minor but our law system is faulty and shud be corrected. Now, let me ask. If the girl were to be 19 and d boy below 18, does the law also recognize sexual intercourse btwn dos as a statutory rape (against the girl)? Minors engage in sex everywhere and nothing happens. Some of them even get pregnant and does the court imprison the father for impregnating a minor? This case may just be a case of prior rage against d boy in question and so it got reported. I am an advocate of decency. Don't get me wrong. My opinion is just dat u don't crucify a little boy and leave out d minor in quetion since it is not rape. Probably there should be a law to prohibit minors from sex. That is when dis law can be fair.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by nellyelitz(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2015
Case close!
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 12, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
I hve personally also heard of a case like that before where the parents advised the gal not only to reduce her age but to say she was raped instead of saying its was mutual consent...having sex with teens is bad..but why should one person be purnised and the other left wen its mutual...say no to lies ...#be fair#

Am not being ungrateful to the Nigerian Police, but I bet u, if u dig this matter deeper, u will be shocked how things have been twisted here.
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by justkaycee1(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:

I wonder if u do now
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 12, 2015
listica:
u dey mad,whats d offence he committed, did he force d girl to have Sex wid her or r u telling me that u neva done such when u r little
the girl is underaged and the guy is nowhere near little.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Ishilove: 6:51pm On May 12, 2015
Hian. Iranu palapala. Useless endtime shidren.

Mscheeeew angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by femmycares(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2015
This is pathetic but not surprising.Unfortunately,some of our ladies are guilty of this act.Civilisation is a curse!
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Octaves(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:
I knew what it was from my Inter science
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Dekatron(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:
hmm. Brother,you can lie. . .

You wey b say. . . Not saying. ILML
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by DeKasablanca(f): 7:30pm On May 12, 2015
tolustx:
O ti tan. Since d girl don testify say he no force am do d tin, make dem free d guy na. That is how many ladies will in anger, lie dat a man rape dem wen they both agreed to d act. But because d guy has offended d lady, or because he's cheating, they find a way of dealing wit him and choose to use 'rape'. Pathetic.

Women, diaris God oooooo
even though she consented, she is still a minor, and in law, its considered as statutory rape. And its illegal

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by tolustx(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2015
DeKasablanca:
even though she consented, she is still a minor, and in law, its considered as statutory rape. And its illegal
tolustx:

Of course I gree with ur idea of d girl being a minor but our law system is faulty and shud be corrected. Now, let me ask. If the girl were to be 19 and d boy below 18, does the law also recognize sexual intercourse btwn dos as a statutory rape (against the girl)? Minors engage in sex everywhere and nothing happens. Some of them even get pregnant and does the court imprison the father for impregnating a minor? This case may just be a case of prior rage against d boy in question and so it got reported. I am an advocate of decency. Don't get me wrong. My opinion is just dat u don't crucify a little boy and leave out d minor in quetion since it is not rape. Probably there should be a law to prohibit minors from sex. That is when dis law can be fair.
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 12, 2015
tolustx:
O ti tan. Since d girl don testify say he no force am do d tin, make dem free d guy na. That is how many ladies will in anger, lie dat a man rape dem wen they both agreed to d act. But because d guy has offended d lady, or because he's cheating, they find a way of dealing wit him and choose to use 'rape'. Pathetic.

Women, diaris God oooooo

At age 14, she is still a minor before the Law so her mutual consent theory has no place in Law.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:32pm On May 12, 2015
tolustx:

Women, diaris God oooooo
Its a statutory rape abeg. The guy go taste prison food.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by juman(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2015
A grown up 14 years old girl is old enough for marriage.
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Christmasdon(m): 11:18pm On May 12, 2015
lilmax:
When cane is necessary
.was argh!
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by EbuGeneral(m): 11:24pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=tolustx post=33669533]
Of course I gree with ur idea of d girl being a minor but our law system is faulty and shud be corrected. Now, let me ask. If the girl were to be 19 and d boy below 18, does the law also recognize sexual intercourse btwn dos as a statutory rape (against the girl)? Minors engage in sex everywhere and nothing happens. Some of them even get pregnant and does the court imprison the father for impregnating a minor? This case may just be a case of prior rage against d boy in we have a juvenile court that treat juvenile deliquents.
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by EbuGeneral(m): 11:28pm On May 12, 2015
jstriker442:
but when its a senator, what should we do ??
the senator got the consent of the girls parents so it is not statutory rape. the boy just gratified his wants, he is not marrying the girl for christ sake.
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Tex42(m): 11:44pm On May 12, 2015
Shey the girl don talk say na her willingly open her two legs for the Bobo, abeg make police free the boy go find agberos and thief wey full Lag catch jor!

Kids of this days Sha!

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Mayflowa(m): 11:50pm On May 12, 2015
rashygenius:
d last sane generation were born in late 80's 1980-1990)..to b precise. u dear not boast of having a boifriend as a teenager

but now na 4 court dem dey settle sex matter 4 inside court. she no even fear..at DT age saying name mutual consent

Don't go there. I know a lot of grandmums and mums who had their first child at 15 then
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by CountDracula(m): 11:58pm On May 12, 2015
justkaycee1:

I wonder if u do now
Do u have a sister?
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by CountDracula(m): 12:01am On May 13, 2015
Ganoderma:

Are you sure?
Loool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) / Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man / Stanbic Bank Worker In Ghana Who Absconded With N67M Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.