Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

The Ban Of Bet And Closure Of All Betting Shops - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Ban Of Bet And Closure Of All Betting Shops (841 Views)

Partners Wanted - 150 Games For Internet Cafes, Bars And Betting Shops! / Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) / A Call To Order For NL Mods And The BAN Menace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ban Of Bet And Closure Of All Betting Shops by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Greetings to everyone in the house.

I taught of something and decided to share it with us to know your opinion(s).

What if President Buhari decides to ban all betting engagements and activities in Nigeria. Both closure of bet shops, pools(baba ijebu) ,prosecution of anyone who disobeys.

How will it affect the lives of Nigerians who engages himself or herself in anything 'bet' , especially the youths?

Will it help in reduction of crime rate or increase it?

Someone said to me one-day "This initiative (bet) is good. It's a youth empowerment programme and has reduced the rate of unemployment amongst Nigeria youths.

My co NairaLanders, lets rub minds together.
What are your opinions ?

Thank you
Re: The Ban Of Bet And Closure Of All Betting Shops by dejavski(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
He won't dare it angry except he wants to incur the wrath of the gods of the land

1 Like

Re: The Ban Of Bet And Closure Of All Betting Shops by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Football bets and Lottery is being played in 95% of all countries of the world, so i don't think our dear President can do that..... Goodluck to you guys!

(1) (Reply)

Please What's Is #MGWV On Twitter / Ondo State Govt Ban Okada In Akure The State Capital / Thread On How Best To Mix Cold Water Starch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.