Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

[PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' (6030 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by shachris01: 1:01pm On May 12, 2015
See photos of Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's president elect and Anne Welsh, the former CEO of Olusegun Obasanjo foundation who was recently accused of money laundering.

http://.com/discussion/2180/photos-buhari-pictured-with-obasanjo-s-alleged-money-launderer-anne-welsh/p1

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by omenka(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2015
Errrm, so what are we supposed to do with this

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2015
He didn't know she was kowrrupt shocked.Anyways he has been dining and wining with corrput overlords

5 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by WebSurfer(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2015
omenka:
my brother me self just sidon here dey wonder

5 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by theV0ice: 1:07pm On May 12, 2015
omenka:

Haba bro...you know the drill na...

GMB obviously used her to launder the $20B sanusi claimed was missing from NNPC....

Then being seen in a picture with her proves he's also guilty of all the charges hanging on her neck cheesy

Logic 101......PDP syllabus cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 12, 2015
Where do you think Buhari's campaign funding came from? The corrupt elite ofcourse. Buhari has been ally to incorruptible Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Saint Alhaji Sani Abacha, the non blemish Segun Obasanjo, the most selfless Atiku Abibakar etc.

In fact, "Abacha was not corrupt" "The allegations against him are baseless as no money was found in his account".

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by major466(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
He didn't know she was kowrrupt shocked.Anyways he has been dining and wining with corrput overlords
Exactly. Wonder how he will fight corruption when he's dinning and swimming in corruption.

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by omenka(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2015
Jonathan with her EMPLOYER. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by omenka(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2015
Militant General. grin

8 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by donphilopus: 1:19pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
Where do you think Buhari's campaign funding came from? The corrupt elite ofcourse. Buhari has been ally to incorruptible Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Saint Alhaji Sani Abacha, the non blemish Segun Obasanjo, the most selfless Atiku Abibakar etc.

In fact, "Abacha was not corrupt" "The allegations against him are baseless as no money was found in his account".

You've taken sycophancy to the next level. You've forgotten you once said Buhari's Campaign money came from ordinary Nigerians (Masses) who desired Change, not Elites (ie, people like Atiku, Tinubu, Obasanjo et al). The fact that you do not like him doesn't mean you should constantly be spewing gibberish about him. Keep deceiving yourself trynna suit your fellow noisemakers!

13 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:21pm On May 12, 2015
donphilopus:

You've taken sycophancy to the next level. You've forgotten you once said Buhari's Campaign money came from ordinary Nigerians (Masses) who desired Change, not Elites (ie, people like Atiku, Tinubu, Obasanjo et al). The fact that you do not like him doesn't mean you should constantly be spewing gibberish about him. Keep deceiving yourself trynna suit your fellow noisemakers!
I wanted to reply the protection seeker but its good you did.

8 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by omenka(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2015
Enter the fugitive d¤pe dealer himself! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by omenka(m): 1:24pm On May 12, 2015
theV0ice:

Haba bro...you know the drill na...

GMB obviously used her to launder the $20B sanusi claimed was missing from NNPC....

Then being seen in a picture with her proves he's also guilty of all the charges hanging on her neck cheesy

Logic 101......PDP syllabus cheesy

Rotflmao. What a logic! grin
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 12, 2015
donphilopus:

Shut it Mister man... Your Buhari said "the masses will fund his campaign" not me. In fact, I did an article to point to his double standard but blind hypocritical and zombie follower like you interpreted it for some other thing.
1. CAMPAIGN FUNDING: Moneybags or The Masses?
Muhammadu Buhari said in Dec 24, 2014 that no moneybag will fund his campaign, but the masses will. He said he wouldn't want anybody to hijack his government IF elected. In his own words “My strength mainly are the ordinary people. N100 is plenty of money for them and I know that they are going to make the sacrifice required for the change we are looking for, especially when I made them a promise to be transparent and personally be responsible for the money. I depend on them and we are taking this idea mainly from what happened in the United States of America.
“When he came with this idea, he was able to finance his campaign without looking for money bags or anybody influential and so, he remained independent and was hostage to nobody. This is what I want to achieve.”

However, on the 7th of January 2015, it was reported that exVice President Atiku Abubakar(who was indicted by the Senate for diverting funds meant for the PTDF in 2007) donated N50 million, an aircraft and 12 Land Cruiser Sports Utility Vehicles to Buhari’s campaign
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/the-atiku-they-didn-8217-t-know/198587/

Same January 7th, It was also reported that Imo State Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha donated Presidential campaign bus that is valued to N50million to Buhari Campaign.

Is it that Buhari has finally surrendered to the moneybags or he has been clipped by these moneybags and his campaign hijacked by these men?
https://www.nairaland.com/2178924/gen-muhammadu-buhari-matters-arising

You don't have to respond because I will ignore you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Tongsman(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2015
What the should we now do about it? If seeing with a corrupt person makes one corrupt automatically, then u mean jesus was also a sinner cos her ate and sat with sinner(s).

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by donphilopus: 1:36pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
Shut it Mister man... Your Buhari said "the masses will fund his campaign" not me. In fact, I did an article to point to his double standard but blind hypocritical and zombie follower like you interpreted it for some other thing.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have even replied you because you're a nonentity and inconsequential as far as I'm concerned. But I just wanna remind you that you still remain a nonentity. I jejely replied you and you went on to quote me like a frustrated fool Take time.

8 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by TRUTHTOPOWER: 2:15pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:

Nobody claims GMB is perfect nor that his campaign will not suffer from the epidemic of corruption. Do not forget what NCC did to his grassroots financing drive. Do not forget that the logistics for his campaign were used in public domain under existing laws no evidence to the contrary or of wrondoing whatsoever. GMB is a hero because of his sense of restraint or moral immunity in the face of Ethical Meltdown. He is a hero because his lifestyle exemplifies modesty amidst obscene opulence. Even pastors accepts donations from questionable quarters in pursuit of their missions. GMB is not a volunteer president but a consensus president amongst people with divergent and convergent interests. They believe that as A Nigerian, leader, general he will be able to sort out all those interests transparently. What is the point if you are a rich man under GEJ and you cannot sleep because to many poor people are hungry, angry and are awake. And when you complain to GEJ his solutions lies at the root of the problem (tokenism). No thanks to Okonjo&Co. Well in order to pacify the swelling ranks of the poor the a cross section of the rich decided to support GMB of the WAI fame. Tell me what shld be the reaction of the people to this type general that towers above many leaders in terms of discipline. he may not meet the puritanical or sanctimonious standards of some but for many he has sufficient moral backbone to save a nation from a free fall. read world history of revolutions that is how political leaders emerge. statecraft is no sainthood but a neighborhood hence you must know how to maintain neigbourliness amongst neighbors. No matter what you say GEJ has done his best but GMB holds forth a better promise of social justice in the Nigerian neighbourhood. before you respond pls ask what happened to the ideals of neighbor to neighbor and fresh air. Fighting GMB for his choices is a sign of prejudice at this stage. Fight him for the choices made by his incoming administration ad they affect the common man. This was the ultimate fight against GEJ anything outside that was just prejudice.

6 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 12, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

Nobody claims GMB is perfect nor that his campaign will not suffer from the malady of corruption. GMB is a hero because of his sense of restraint in the face of Ethical Meltdown. He is a hero because his lifestyle exemplifies modesty amidst obscene opulence. Even pastors accepts donations from questionable quarters in pursuit of their missions. GMB is not a volunteer president but a consensus president amongst people with divergent and convergent interests. They believe that as A Nigerian, leader, general he will be able to sort out all those interests transparently. What is the point if you are a rich man under GEJ and you cannot sleep because to many poor people are hungry, angry and are awake. And when you complain to GEJ his solutions lies at the root of the problem (tokenism). No thanks to Okonjo&Co. Well in order to pacify the swelling ranks of the poor the a cross section of the rich decided to support GMB of the WAI fame. Tell me what shld be the reaction of the people to this type general that towers above many leaders in terms of discipline. he may not meet the puritanical or sanctimonious standards of some but for many he has sufficient moral backbone to save a nation from a free fall. read world history of revolutions that is how political leaders emerge. statecraft is no sainthood but a neighborhood hence you must know how to maintain neigbourliness amongst neighbors. No matter what you say GEJ has done his best but GMB holds forth a better promise of social justice in the Nigerian neighbourhood. before you respond pls ask what happened to the ideals of neighbor to neighbor and fresh air.
The emboldened defined the President-elect as a puppet to moneybags and very insincere/compromised man. You can't cut a deal with the devil to fight evil, neither can you team up with corrupt element and thieves to say you are the masses man. Charity begins at home.

Buhari is as clean as Sani Abacha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by TRUTHTOPOWER: 2:52pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
The emboldened defined the President-elect as a puppet to moneybags and very insincere/compromised man. You can't cut a deal with the devil to fight evil, neither can you team up with corrupt element and thieves to say you are the masses man. Charity begins at home.

Google tony rezko and whitewatergate. The scandals were about Clinton and Obama. Ask whether Americans got good leaders in these in spite of the puppeteering theory. people give these theories as an excuse or euphemism for prejudice. imagine you sir as a judge. at one point will you pass judgment on a defendant. before he opens his defence, during his defence or after his defence. with all due respect prejudice can only make you pasd judgment before the end of a defence. You can be skeptical or critical but don't judge yet. I admire your industry in debating for both sides. sincerely I cannot judge you for that. people can have opposing convictions at different times. But when someone is known for logical arguments either for or against suddenly he begins to water it down with illogical remarks, we the observers being to wander what went wrong. Trust me sir Nigerians and nairalander will benefit from your robust opposition to GMB only if you can show that Change is futile given the policies ( not the company/supporters) of GMB.

4 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by tp10: 2:59pm On May 12, 2015

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by tp10: 3:04pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:

Please keep quiet. You lack the morality to criticise any of the names mentioned.if given the chance,you will be WORSE than any of them.

A clown that supported a stealing is not corruption candidate. Honestly,you are so cheap politically and lack morals to talk of GMB,not to talk of criticising.

4 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Jesusloveyou: 3:13pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:

haba,get some sense na, so d woman sponsor buhari campaign,well to give u some sense, anybody can snap pix with buhari or obama,or is it a crime?does that make him a partaker of d crime. is also a crime to snap pix with gej, because gej is d biggest criminal. I hope u have sense now.
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by disloman(m): 3:37pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:

In the next 6months.Don't alter ur comments to suit d present situation.
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by themilanway(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2015
From where i come from we dread someone who speaks from two sides of his mouth more than a rattle snake.That kind of person will give you a poison in a blink of an eyelid.

I read he was lured with a pussyyyy,a smelling one at that.

If you havent noticed yet,Barcanista is a deranged and confused fellow with a slight brain disorder.

Stop giving him undue relevance.

He is very useless

3 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by brixton: 4:33pm On May 12, 2015
Interesting times ahead... Even if Buhari is incorruptible, his very own environment will soil his name and rubbish his govt.

It is just a matter of time before tales and stories emanate.

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 12, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

Google tony rezko and whitewatergate. The scandals were about Clinton and Obama. Ask whether Americans got good leaders in these in spite of the puppeteering theory. people give these theories as an excuse or euphemism for prejudice. imagine you sir as a judge. at one point will you pass judgment on a defendant. before he opens his defence, during his defence or after his defence. with all due respect prejudice can only make you pasd judgment before the end of a defence. You can be skeptical or critical but don't judge yet. I admire your industry in debating for both sides. sincerely I cannot judge you for that. people can have opposing convictions at different times. But when someone is known for logical arguments either for or against suddenly he begins to water it down with illogical remarks, we the observers being to wander what went wrong. Trust me sir Nigerians and nairalander will benefit from your robust opposition to GMB only if you can show that Change is futile given the policies ( not the company/supporters) of GMB.
Thank you for this. I find it very useful and had to re-read it. Contrary to what some Buharists assume, I have never wished the President-elect failure. On the subject, some Buharists are fond of insulting the collective sensibilities of Nigerians by always down-playing whatever concerns Buhari that is somewhat controversial but blow that of Jonathan outta the blues. While it is true that Jonathan was/is an ally of Alamesiegha, it is also a fact that Buhari was a very close ally of a more corrupt Abacha and even declared the late General to be corrupt-free. It is not in my place to judge anybody but it is not out of place to point things out. I look forward to Buhari's admnistration anyway.

3 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by opyzy(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2015
Photoshop angry
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 12, 2015
themilanway:
From where i come from we dread someone who speaks from two sides of his mouth more than a rattle snake.That kind of person will give you a poison in a blink of an eyelid.

I read he was lured with a pussyyyy,a smelling one at that.

If you havent noticed yet,Barcanista is a deranged and confused fellow with a slight brain disorder.

Stop giving him undue relevance.

He is very useless
how can you call someone useless and you are the only person on this forum who lacks cordination in his life.

I saw u on the SA thread and how you were exhibiting your stupidity on this forum

Don't quote me cos I suffer wizards to damnation

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by themilanway(m): 7:00pm On May 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
how can you call someone useless and you are the only person on this forum who lacks cordination in his life.

I saw u on the SA thread and how you were exhibiting your stupidity on this forum

Don't quote me cos I suffer wizards to damnation

I can only hope and pray what you are suffering doesnt kill you.

May the lord be with you.

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by frankyychiji(f): 8:39pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=donphilopus post=33661535]

You've taken sycophancy to the next level. You've forgotten you once said Buhari's Campaign money came from ordinary Nigerians (Masses) who desired Change, not Elites (ie, people like Atiku, Tinubu, Obasanjo et al). The fact that you do not like him doesn't mean you should constantly be spewing gibberish about him. Keep deceiving yourself trynna suit your fellow noisemakers![/quote.

Hehehe...how long do you want wallow in self pity donpeadophileus? That gaunt sickly brain dead messiah of yours has succeeded in making a fool of his disciples including you! Have you noticed how he has been speaking from both sides of the mouth lately?
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by frankyychiji(f): 8:45pm On May 12, 2015
omenka:
Enter the fugitive d¤pe dealer himself! cheesy
You see am bah? You see the tin wey I dey tell you about your hatred filled soul? How does the person in that picture look like Tinubu the d*pe dealer and user?
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by frankyychiji(f): 8:52pm On May 12, 2015
donphilopus:

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have even replied you because you're a nonentity and inconsequential as far as I'm concerned. But I just wanna remind you that you still remain a nonentity. I jejely replied you and you went on to quote me like a frustrated fool Take time.
Pesin don see something for this NL, even a douche bag like you could come out and be talking when men are talking! Ok o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT / Enugu Govt Earmarks Paris Club Savings For Payment Of LG Pensions, Gratuities / Buhari: Boko Haram Still Active, Preying On Soft Targets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.