Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

[PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' (6039 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by frankyychiji(f): 8:57pm On May 12, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

Nobody claims GMB is perfect nor that his campaign will not suffer from the epidemic of corruption. Do not forget what NCC did to his grassroots financing drive. Do not forget that the logistics for his campaign were used in public domain under existing laws no evidence to the contrary or of wrondoing whatsoever. GMB is a hero because of his sense of restraint or moral immunity in the face of Ethical Meltdown. He is a hero because his lifestyle exemplifies modesty amidst obscene opulence. Even pastors accepts donations from questionable quarters in pursuit of their missions. GMB is not a volunteer president but a consensus president amongst people with divergent and convergent interests. They believe that as A Nigerian, leader, general he will be able to sort out all those interests transparently. What is the point if you are a rich man under GEJ and you cannot sleep because to many poor people are hungry, angry and are awake. And when you complain to GEJ his solutions lies at the root of the problem (tokenism). No thanks to Okonjo&Co. Well in order to pacify the swelling ranks of the poor the a cross section of the rich decided to support GMB of the WAI fame. Tell me what shld be the reaction of the people to this type general that towers above many leaders in terms of discipline. he may not meet the puritanical or sanctimonious standards of some but for many he has sufficient moral backbone to save a nation from a free fall. read world history of revolutions that is how political leaders emerge. statecraft is no sainthood but a neighborhood hence you must know how to maintain neigbourliness amongst neighbors. No matter what you say GEJ has done his best but GMB holds forth a better promise of social justice in the Nigerian neighbourhood. before you respond pls ask what happened to the ideals of neighbor to neighbor and fresh air. Fighting GMB for his choices is a sign of prejudice at this stage. Fight him for the choices made by his incoming administration ad they affect the common man. This was the ultimate fight against GEJ anything outside that was just prejudice.
Banal! Rubbish at the most. Take your gospel to Ghana. We know what the stakes are.
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by frankyychiji(f): 9:11pm On May 12, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

Google tony rezko and whitewatergate. The scandals were about Clinton and Obama. Ask whether Americans got good leaders in these in spite of the puppeteering theory. people give these theories as an excuse or euphemism for prejudice. imagine you sir as a judge. at one point will you pass judgment on a defendant. before he opens his defence, during his defence or after his defence. with all due respect prejudice can only make you pasd judgment before the end of a defence. You can be skeptical or critical but don't judge yet. I admire your industry in debating for both sides. sincerely I cannot judge you for that. people can have opposing convictions at different times. But when someone is known for logical arguments either for or against suddenly he begins to water it down with illogical remarks, we the observers being to wander what went wrong. Trust me sir Nigerians and nairalander will benefit from your robust opposition to GMB only if you can show that Change is futile given the policies ( not the company/supporters) of GMB.
And please sir, without holding down the fort for the fellow you quoted, what are the illogical remarks he has made here since he crossed over? No offence please, I just need enlightenment.
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by frankyychiji(f): 9:38pm On May 12, 2015
tp10:

Please keep quiet. You lack the morality to criticise any of the names mentioned.if given the chance,you will be WORSE than any of them.

A clown that supported a stealing is not corruption candidate. Honestly,you are so cheap politically and lack morals to talk of GMB,not to talk of criticising.
If Barcanista was a grass, children of perdition on NL would have pulled him off the ground. But it is fortunate that Barcanista is only a dangerous bone lurking in your throats, daring you to swallow if you can...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by tp10: 9:57pm On May 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
If Barcanista was a grass, children of perdition on NL would have pulled him off the ground. But it is fortunate that Barcanista is only a dangerous bone lurking in your throats, daring you to swallow if you can...
As meaningless as ur post.

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by mogentle(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
Where do you think Buhari's campaign funding came from? The corrupt elite ofcourse. Buhari has been ally to incorruptible Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Saint Alhaji Sani Abacha, the non blemish Segun Obasanjo, the most selfless Atiku Abibakar etc.

In fact, "Abacha was not corrupt" "The allegations against him are baseless as no money was found in his account".

This is why I know that you have no value for yourself. So, all you ve been saying about GMB's integrity before you port to PDP have become lies. You are of zero value and it shows you don't even know what you stand for. I have said it before, you are most comparable to the miserable FFK. Sing on, Oh Barcanista.

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by omenka(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
You see am bah? You see the tin wey I dey tell you about your hatred filled soul? How does the person in that picture look like Tinubu the d*pe dealer and user?
Bros, in case you have yet to know, I just no send any of una oo... cheesy
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by idu1(m): 10:13pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you for this. I find it very useful and had to re-read it. Contrary to what some Buharists assume, I have never wished the President-elect failure. On the subject, some Buharists are fond of insulting the collective sensibilities of Nigerians by always down-playing whatever concerns Buhari that is somewhat controversial but blow that of Jonathan outta the blues. While it is true that Jonathan was/is an ally of Alamesiegha, it is also a fact that Buhari was a very close ally of a more corrupt Abacha and even declared the late General to be corrupt-free. It is not in my place to judge anybody but it is not out of place to point things out. I look forward to Buhari's admnistration anyway.
Failure is your second name!!
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by frankyychiji(f): 10:21pm On May 12, 2015
omenka:
Bros, in case you have yet to know, I just no send any of una oo... cheesy
Aha! Cornered! Omenka, we have your time. Big time!
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by frankyychiji(f): 10:23pm On May 12, 2015
tp10:

Cry me a river tongue
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by omenka(m): 10:25pm On May 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
Aha! Cornered! Omenka, we have your time. Big time!
Lol. If I hear say I understand you. Let it go Martian. I'm gone already. #you can't keep up. cheesy
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 12, 2015
mogentle:

This is why I know that you have no value for yourself. So, all you ve been saying about GMB's integrity before you port to PDP have become lies. You are of zero value and it shows you don't even know what you stand for. I have said it before, you are most comparable to the miserable FFK. Sing on, Oh Barcanista.
Oga wetin happen na?
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by frankyychiji(f): 10:48pm On May 12, 2015
omenka:
Lol. If I hear say I understand you. Let it go Martian. I'm gone already. #you can't keep up. cheesy
Adios then. Your weak bones are dying for a rest. Remember to take your drugs too.
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Forwetinnah: 11:03pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
Shut it Mister man... Your Buhari said "the masses will fund his campaign" not me. In fact, I did an article to point to his double standard but blind hypocritical and zombie follower like you interpreted it for some other thing.

You don't have to respond because I will ignore you.

Ehen...now you're handling these roaches well. You've kept quiet for too long

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by OreMI22: 11:05pm On May 12, 2015
shachris01:
See photos of Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's president elect and Anne Welsh, the former CEO of Olusegun Obasanjo foundation who was recently accused of money laundering.

http://.com/discussion/2180/photos-buhari-pictured-with-obasanjo-s-alleged-money-launderer-anne-welsh/p1

Well, GMB is already in Obasanjo's pocket. He just can't do a thing about that.
That's just how things are gonna be.

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by frankyychiji(f): 11:06pm On May 12, 2015
tp10:

Muzungu!
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Nobody: 7:45am On May 13, 2015
Na fire 4 fire this time
Forwetinnah:

Ehen...now you're handling these roaches well. You've kept quiet for too long

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by francizy(m): 7:53am On May 13, 2015
Whynotthetruth.. Some goats are on the loose here, please come and handle them because they are feeding on our dear Barcanister's farmland... sad
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by obi4eze(m): 7:57am On May 13, 2015
barcanista:
Na fire 4 fire this time
Very good

gringrin;grin

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by obi4eze(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2015
barcanista:
Please I sincerely want to know what happened to the $100 billion that was made in Oil Revenue in 2012 Alone? Considering that the Government had to borrow more and deplete our reserves.

$100 billion = N16.8 trillion

Ome-nka egi"ft ft Ber"em em Obiagell`i ibnsult=an arewafeder"ation

Another good one. gringringrin
Let's have some fun
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2015
obi4eze:

Another good one. gringringrin
Let's have some fun

Once I see your moniker; I see how pitiable it is for a man not to have words of his own or life of his own...depending on junks or dumps or rejects of others to seek meaning to his useless self...Nobody should pray for a curse as bad as yours...
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2015
idu1:
Failure is your second name!!
It takes a failure to recognize a mate cheesy...
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2015
mogentle:

Was this all you could fathom out of the original post and the post you quoted...must be really pathetic to be you
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I wanted to reply the protection seeker but its good you did.

Sing out your frustration loud;;;;;;;;

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
haba,get some sense na, so d woman sponsor buhari campaign,well to give u some sense, anybody can snap pix with buhari or obama,or is it a crime?does that make him a partaker of d crime. is also a crime to snap pix with gej, because gej is d biggest criminal. I hope u have sense now.

don't you see the urgent and serious need to enrol in adult education ...your written english is horrible
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:26pm On May 13, 2015
themilanway:
From where i come from we dread someone who speaks from two sides of his mouth more than a rattle snake.That kind of person will give you a poison in a blink of an eyelid.

I read he was lured with a pussyyyy,a smelling one at that.

If you havent noticed yet,Barcanista is a deranged and confused fellow with a slight brain disorder.

Stop giving him undue relevance.

He is very useless

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by comos: 12:27pm On May 13, 2015
brixton:
Interesting times ahead... Even if Buhari is incorruptible, his very own environment will soil his name and rubbish his govt.
It is just a matter of time before tales and stories emanate.
confirm
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by obi4eze(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Once I see your moniker; I see how pitiable it is for a man not to have words of his own or life of his own...depending on junks or dumps or rejects of others to seek meaning to his useless self...Nobody should pray for a curse as bad as yours...
Hehehehe
My moniker should be giving you some heartache.
Well, I don't deal with low weight TANoids like you.I want your mentor, barcanista.

BTW, have you read up the Nigerian debt issue we talked about last time? Please visit the DMO website and read it up so that you don't disgrace yourself next time.

Cheers

One love from APC cheesygrin
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Jesusloveyou: 1:21pm On May 13, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

don't you see the urgent and serious need to enrol in adult education ...your written english is horrible
u are free to enrol in child education,but stop to interupt adult discusion,go play with ur mate outside.
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:29pm On May 13, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are free to enrol in child education,but stop to interupt adult discusion,go play with ur mate outside.

gringringringringrin if to be an adult requires a reasoning like yours; I would rather remain a toddler...; Dgringringrin
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by Jesusloveyou: 1:34pm On May 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
And please sir, without holding down the fort for the fellow you quoted, what are the illogical remarks he has made here since he crossed over? No offence please, I just need enlightenment.
is it not illogical to conclude that miss welsh sponsor buhari election campaign with her 'self confession' money laundering. because they snap pixture together? That is so senseless.

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by comos: 2:33pm On May 13, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is it not illogical to conclude that miss welsh sponsor buhari election campaign with her 'self confession' money laundering. because they snap pixture together? That is so senseless.
it might be true
Re: [PHOTOS] Buhari Pictured With Obasanjo's Alleged Money Launderer 'anne Welsh' by TRUTHTOPOWER: 4:30pm On May 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
Banal! Rubbish at the most. Take your gospel to Ghana. We know what the stakes are.

Such a venom! From a stakeholder! Even religion no matte how pious has latent stakes on the part of the priests. Who is selfless without an eye on an inherent crown or golden mansions or virgins. Well everything the prize (stakes) has a price. APC paid the price and got the stakes. the price for the stakes is populism. the PDP offered a damnism price (something like: damn it, incumbent don't loose, NA your seat o,Goodluck, sit down). Well we have a saying Roman locuta est causa finita est. Nigeria has spoken, case closed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina Youths Pledge To Deliver Over 2 Million Votes To Atiku / Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep / Nigerians Are To Be Blamed For Fuel Scarcity - Kachukwu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.