Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Family Against Marriage To A Mortician, Pls Advice!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Against Marriage To A Mortician, Pls Advice!! (454 Views)

Guy Leaks Pussy Shape That Made Marriage To Be Cancelled (Disturbing Pics) / Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection / See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Against Marriage To A Mortician, Pls Advice!! by Sunnycliff(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2015
A mortician as in mortuary attendant wants to marry my cousin but the entire family is saying no based on fears that the guys work is diabolic, but my cousin no understand that! Pls my pple Wats ur advice, as for me, this case pass me!
Re: Family Against Marriage To A Mortician, Pls Advice!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 12, 2015
sunnycliff, from your write up, it seems you against the union also,,,,
Well Its his choice and no one else's, and I can see nothing indecent/diabolic about his work,,
It also proves how courageous he is,,,
He didn't kill them, did he?
So, op, make una leave dem make the marry!!

*Though if una start to dey see things for night,,,,una knw how to trace am grin grin grin,,,(no mind me abeg grin )
Re: Family Against Marriage To A Mortician, Pls Advice!! by thorpido(m): 1:36pm On May 12, 2015
Tell them they will all need the services of someone like him someday.
Re: Family Against Marriage To A Mortician, Pls Advice!! by skondo09(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2015
if it just because of his wrk i tink d reasn is nw justifiable, bt there is likelihood there ar oda reasns.
just imagining a ruffle looking guy in an overall suit wt his pointed~nose shoe, hat on top, coming to ask after my cousin hand in marriage (appearance matters)
Re: Family Against Marriage To A Mortician, Pls Advice!! by missKiffy(f): 1:56pm On May 12, 2015
My dear, the job is scary

(1) (Reply)

Governor Adams Kissing His Wife. / Sisi, Before The Stories Start! / Ladies Why Do U Feel He Doesn't Love U, If He Forgot Ur Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.