Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) (1756 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by agoadiv(m): 2:29pm On May 12, 2015
My friend needs advice

theres this gurl he is obsessed with and has been inlove with her for a Longtime ,he asked her out on several occasions but she still says she is already in a relationship, recently my frnd told her they should go out on a date and she agreed readily but disappointed him dat day,so they were talking yesterday wen my friend told her she should come to his house that he wants to see her cos its been long,and she agreed and date n time is fixed so he came running to me for advice weda de girl is nt ready for a relationship but ready for the other THING?cheesy

so i told him I'll get back to him,so make una advice dis my guy....if its were u,what would u do wen she comes to ur house?? for me i go just giv am chair for montain then siddon for valley de look amcheesy

add ur advice pls,no derailings toosmiley
Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by agarawu23(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2015
how are we sure she won't disappoint the guy again this time around ?
Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by CountDracula(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2015
agoadiv:
My friend needs advice

theres this gurl he is obsessed with and has been inlove with her for a Longtime ,he asked her out on several occasions but she still says she is already in a relationship, recently my frnd told her they should go out on a date and she agreed readily but disappointed him dat day,so they were talking yesterday wen my friend told her she should come to his house that he wants to see her cos its been long,and she agreed and date n time is fixed so he came running to me for advice weda de girl is nt ready for a relationship but ready for the other THING?cheesy

so i told him I'll get back to him,so make una advice dis my guy....if its were u,what would u do wen she comes to ur house?? for me i go just giv am chair for montain then siddon for valley de look amcheesy

add ur advice pls,no derailings toosmiley
Are u familiar wit Terry G's akpako song?
Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 12, 2015
the chick want servicing... not heart brk any more. so mr mechanic...go and do what u do best...

2 Likes

Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by eph12(m): 2:34pm On May 12, 2015
Surprise the girl. Don't do what an average guy would do. Make no sexual advance. She'll appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by CountDracula(m): 2:36pm On May 12, 2015
eph12:
Surprise the girl. Don't do what an average guy would do. Make no sexual advance. She'll appreciate you.
Lwkm... Aint u a romantic little lover
Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by eph12(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:
Lwkm... Aint u a romantic little lover
grin
Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by amosamali(m): 2:46pm On May 12, 2015
She'll. Disappoint You Friend

By the way can't a lady just visit you in your house without you thinking otherwise
Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by agoadiv(m): 2:51pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:

Are u familiar wit Terry G's akpako song?
this guy no go kill mecheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by CountDracula(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2015
agoadiv:
this guy no go kill mecheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Lool!
Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by boynigeria(m): 3:02pm On May 12, 2015
its either she just wants friendship or she needs time
either way ur friend should make her open up like a man and stop the guessing game
Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by Ignatiusprince(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2015
She doesn't want to date u but can still give u some straff if u are smart enough
Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by pretydiva(f): 3:30pm On May 12, 2015
So because d babe agree 2 visit am 4 house,he don dey fink evil. May God deliver him
Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by UnknownT: 3:31pm On May 12, 2015
This is how boys end up rap:ing girls. So that she agreed to come visit him, it has turned that she wants the THING? If the guy starts romancing her now and she begins to form 'stop, stop', the guy may feel that she is playing hard to get and the lyrics of #storyforthegods will finally happen.

1 Like

Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2015
Just start fvcking her first, she'd want the relationship herself eventually.
Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by agoadiv(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2015
UnknownT:
guy may feel that she is playing hard to get and the lyrics of #storyforthegods will finally happen.

cheesygrin
cheesy
Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by agoadiv(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
Just start fvcking her first, she'd want the relationship herself eventually.

oboy i badu ur advice jaregrin
Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by agoadiv(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2015
pretydiva:
So because d babe agree 2 visit am 4 house,he don dey fink evil. May God deliver him

what then would she want to visit a guy she said NO to considering de fact dat 9ja no deh like canadacheesy
Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by agoadiv(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2015
Ignatiusprince:
She doesn't want to date u but can still give u some straff if u are smart enough

teach mi hw to be smart so dat i go teach de guywink
Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by Abaccha(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2015
Make dat guy no too hope o untill d girl land 4 him house gidida before him go begin strategise. Cos dos gals eh...
Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by enantiomer: 10:52pm On May 13, 2015
what happened to a harmless visit to the guy's house.
Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2015
It's simple... when she comes around tomorrow... that's if she comes ooO... ehen...

Do not bring up any bleeped up dating matter... don't come up with any relationship shit... proceed to satisfy her... with food and drinks... snacks and vodka... magic moment chocolate... talk randomly... then 'gbé sumo...' (near am)

chances that she came to your house to lamba is 99%... so don't dull... since you don near am... say it straight... I would love to kiss your lips... it's either a yes or a no... and if she tells you.... what are you waiting for... kiss her and place one of your hand grabbing her boobi... softly though... if you sharp... una fit go 5 rounds... BUT!!! If she says no.... or one story... just stand up and go outside... leave am make she dey inside by herself... infact you fit follow there go watch match... before you come back... she go don find her square root...

best of luck tomorrow...
Re: When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd) by agoadiv(m): 11:50pm On May 13, 2015
iPopAlomo:
It's simple... when she comes around tomorrow... that's if she comes ooO... ehen...

Do not bring up any bleeped up dating matter... don't come up with any relationship shit... proceed to satisfy her... with food and drinks... snacks and vodka... magic moment chocolate... talk randomly... then 'gbé sumo...' (near am)

chances that she came to your house to lamba is 99%... so don't dull... since you don near am... say it straight... I would love to kiss your lips... it's either a yes or a no... and if she tells you.... what are you waiting for... kiss her and place one of your hand grabbing her boobi... softly though... if you sharp... una fit go 5 rounds... BUT!!! If she says no.... or one story... just stand up and go outside... leave am make she dey inside by herself... infact you fit follow there go watch match... before you come back... she go don find her square root...

best of luck tomorrow...

bro ur the best

(1) (Reply)

This Man Is Married To A S*x Doll.. Photos / Why Short Men Are Better In Bed / This Is Why Women Live Longer Than Men. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.