Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) (41132 Views)

President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by cleatoris: 3:29pm On May 12, 2015
peckhamboi:
The Makers and Shakers of Nigeria.
Where's Boko Haram when you need them.
And what do u need boko haram for?

1 Like

Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 12, 2015
Our leaders..our looter.....clear throath!

1 Like

Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by TopHand: 3:31pm On May 12, 2015
asumo12:
where is IBB nah?

KEEP CALM AND VOTE... kiss kiss kiss

Cant you see in the second picture as GMB dey eye am
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by Btruth: 3:32pm On May 12, 2015
Baba Obasanjo was like "I told you that I will see your end, and I've seen your end now, that was why I attended this meeting to let you know". cheesy

1 Like

Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by galadee(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2015
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by 49cents(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
National Council of State Meeting, State House, Abuja, Tuesday, May 12. /2

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/598120989420101633

Truth be told...all these men never governed Nigeria well

1 Like

Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by anonimi: 3:35pm On May 12, 2015
peckhamboi:
Obasanjo my main man

Never bite the finger that fed you.

17 more days before Baba takes over the throne

.........but OBJ bit the finger of IBB that fed him and transformed him from a broke, penniless PRISONER of Abacha to president, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2331885_cddqs62ueaehuqd_jpeg63c3f598bfea631e9acf4f670ff572cb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2331886_obj1_jpeg56832f58bdbb26f9d997068fa0a25bf4

EFCC Arrests Babangida's Son
04 April 2006

More from: http://againstbabangida.com/index.php/news/582-efcc-arrests-babangidas-son
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by obinto: 3:36pm On May 12, 2015
Recycling in progress. Do not disturb

1 Like

Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by tolexy007(m): 3:37pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
By next month when the next Council of States meeting holds,GMB will be in the middle while Jonathan stands at the extreme.

Hehehehehehe!! grin grin

God bless the General!
na so now, bt one day too d General will b in d extrem too, no one rule forever except God.

4 Likes

Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by cleatoris: 3:38pm On May 12, 2015
omonla555:
ok now
Some e-diots, e-rats will be fighting over Gej-Obj and they will be winning and dinning in Aso villa.
Mumu. National Council of State is not a meeting of political associates.

it's like insulting people who fight over Remi Tinubu and David Mark matter because you think being members of the senate already makes them friends.

1 Like

Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by supereagle(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2015
Farewell honor for GEJ and mama peace.
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by Chimex388: 3:39pm On May 12, 2015
Jklue007:
BUHARI my HERO! AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!! FASHOLA my GUY!!!
copy copy...BE creative

1 Like

Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2015
asumo12:
where is IBB nah?

KEEP CALM AND VOTE... kiss kiss kiss

the goon to Buhari's left in d last pic is IBB
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by omonnakoda: 3:46pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
By next month when the next Council of States meeting holds,GMB will be in the middle while Jonathan stands at the extreme. will be at EFCC OFFICE CHATTING

Hehehehehehe!! grin grin

God bless the General!
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2015
Face of the wickeds
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by anonimi: 3:49pm On May 12, 2015
Btruth:
Baba Obasanjo was like "I told you that I will see your end, and I've seen your end now, that was why I attended this meeting to let you know". cheesy

No wonder we have had FOOLS ruin our country for so long.

Otherwise why should any REASONABLE Nigerian not question the absence of OBJ and Buhari all this while at these meetings even when insecurity & TERRORISM of Boko Haram was being discussed? shocked

Yet Buhari claims that his only source of income is the pension he receives from us!
Chai why are we such DULLARDS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by Eshinwaju: 3:54pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
By next month when the next Council of States meeting holds,GMB will be in the middle while Jonathan stands at the extreme.

Hehehehehehe!! grin grin

God bless the General!

I doubt if they will let him in the next meeting.....d man has been a disgrace.... grin...his name will be removed from history...like he never ruled... grin
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by Roughfyzay(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2015
Mumu people
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by eagleeye2: 3:56pm On May 12, 2015
So because Buhari is the President Elect that is why he has decided to attend the Council of State meeting....
Smh

3 Likes

Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 12, 2015
OBJ; the machavelli of Nigeria politics
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by tyosty: 4:01pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=GodMode post=33665296]This was the best time to b:omb that place...

All the past leaders that have brought Nigeria shame and disgrace should be executed..

They are all in the picture above... Sadistic
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by appini: 4:06pm On May 12, 2015
hopilo:
what criteria them use arrange standing position or this picture? are you seeing what I see.

They can even overthrow him.. Who cares!!
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by GodMode: 4:06pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=tyosty post=33666945][/quote]
Not sadistic..
Reasonable... They all know who the crime bosses and terrorists sponsors are..
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by GodMode: 4:06pm On May 12, 2015
tyosty:

Not sadistic..

Reasonable... They all know who the crime bosses and terrorists sponsors are..
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by breakeven: 4:08pm On May 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
National Council of State Meeting, State House, Abuja, Tuesday, May 12. /2

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/598120989420101633
So far they have all led Nigeria to poverty and foistered on us a shaky one Nigeria that breed religious intolerance and ethnic allegiance rather than allegiance to the nation.
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by guideman: 4:12pm On May 12, 2015
They are all hypocrites. GMB had absented himself from this meeting all the while. Why is he attending now, when he had flagrantly refused to join hands and rebuild Nigeria. Yet some dumbs call him elder statesman. What a pity to a nation called Nigeria. Unfortunately it's only selfish leaders we've had since independence. They are never heroes or role models.
anonimi:

No wonder we have had FOOLS ruin our country for so long.
Otherwise why should any REASONABLE Nigerian not question the absence of OBJ and Buhari all this while at these meetings even when insecurity & TERRORISM of Boko Haram was being discussed? shocked
Yet Buhari claims that his only source of income is the pension he receives from us! Chai why are we such DULLARDS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by greatsodade(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2015
So IBB done dey use stick waka...
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by davidsonkuti: 4:24pm On May 12, 2015
Dis pix really leaves so many unansered questions on my lips, ar dis men sincere in d way dey rulled dis coun3? Without dem will naija av been better dan wat it is now? Do nigerians still truly regard n appreciate dia efforts? Dis n many more ar mind boggling questions dat looks euphemistic 2 me

1 Like

Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 12, 2015
Elders Council
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by komek(m): 4:26pm On May 12, 2015
Looking at this pix, JJ Rawlings comes to mind so we can end this corruption thing once and all.
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by jieta: 4:31pm On May 12, 2015
Just look at obasanjo; i don know the diff btw him and the devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Attack On Senate & Snatched Mace / SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer / Checkout This Photo Of Coca Cola Customized With 'Vote For Goodluck Jonathan'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.