Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) (41154 Views)

President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by OboloMAN: 5:58pm On May 12, 2015
joseph1832:
Funny you will not miss his cluelessness.

No we will be so occupied with the brain drained #BabaOneChance
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by naijanaso: 6:15pm On May 12, 2015
hopilo:
what criteria them use arrange standing position or this picture? are you seeing what I see.

Looking like Nigeria is an AGBADA STATE. Check out their deessing pattern.
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by codephela(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2015
grin
peckhamboi:
The Makers and Shakers of Nigeria.

Where's Boko Haram when you need them.
.. grin
peckhamboi:

Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by internetpo(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2015
#godwin
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by Dstarst(f): 6:26pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
By next month when the next Council of States meeting holds,GMB will be in the middle while Jonathan stands at the extreme.

Hehehehehehe!! grin grin

God bless the General!
hmm! Dat's life, what goes around,comes around.
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by fx45(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2015
eagleeye2:
So because Buhari is the President Elect that is why he has decided to attend the Council of State meeting....
Smh
Isnt he a former Head Of State? How old are U Sir?
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by sneak3(m): 7:21pm On May 12, 2015
Obasanjo taking centre stage since the days of John the Baptist..
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by poiu77: 7:34pm On May 12, 2015
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by simdam500(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2015
Never doubt what a OBJ can do grin cheesy grin grin
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by Rotimi47: 8:39pm On May 12, 2015
peckhamboi:

bad guy.
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by eagleeye2: 8:41pm On May 12, 2015
fx45:

Isnt he a former Head Of State? How old are U Sir?
Please try to comprehend before quoting others.
Buhari has been absent from Council of State for meeting for as long as I can remember, because he feels that becoming a democratically elected president is his birthright. Same way OBJ started abstaining from Council of State meetings when he felt he was slighted.
But since these old men, marauding as Leaders have gotten what they want, then it's okay to come to the Council of State meeting.
What happens to "The interest of the country being above the ambition of any one individual".
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by Samandgrace(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2015
hopilo:
what criteria them use arrange standing position or this picture? are you seeing what I see.
what r u seeing? Bcs i don't seems to see anythn o
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by ambassadorchibs(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2015
asumo12:
where is IBB nah?

KEEP CALM AND VOTE... kiss kiss kiss

The real CEO's of Nigeria....
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by millionboi(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
why he dey pain you?na true the guy talk now,by this time next month Gej go dey fill form to enter aso villa and him go dey talk say "pls I want to see oga" grin
in ur timid brain.....
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by molas02: 10:07pm On May 12, 2015
na god of iron go kill all of dem
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:12pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=millionboi post=33678573]in ur timid brain.....[/quote)your oga go hear am tongue
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by hmuhammad(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2015
Temitemi your tout
Barcanista your messenger
Jklue007:

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by Realist2: 10:59pm On May 12, 2015
peckhamboi:

Exactly, old Cargos who never want to be better for our generation.
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by millionboi(m): 11:10pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=33678824][/quote]hahahahaha....jst tel me say u noundstnd
Re: National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:15am On May 13, 2015
millionboi:
hahahahaha....jst tel me say u noundstnd
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour / I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku / El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.