Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce (36203 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago / Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by tiamiyukunle69(m): 5:37pm On May 12, 2015
Counter attack
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by njuwo(m): 5:37pm On May 12, 2015
Good day Nairalanders, please help a fellow forum member in need, i am a comedian and my name is Ofego and i am looking for a marketer for my debut comedy cd album Ofego Journey Of A Joke 1st Journey @ http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1c1c2847 If you know any marketer that will be interested in this my very funny new comedy cd please whatsapp me on 0 8 0 5 4 5 1 5 7 6 1
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 12, 2015
NO, let him answer for his past crimes.

theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

O thou very wicked son of man.....what doest Ben Bruce to thee that thou canst not forgive?? cry

After all he has promised to expose all ghana-must-go collecting SINitors??

Does that sufficeth thee not?? cry

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Marvin67: 5:39pm On May 12, 2015
L
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by jascon1(m): 5:41pm On May 12, 2015
the ground is open for them to expose their evil deeds. tell us more and ben bruce fire...
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by santos247(m): 5:41pm On May 12, 2015
theV0ice:

It does not suffice oo....All the money he shared with Akpabio must be unveiled. Infact, Baba Iyabo us compiling Ben Bruce offences ranging from sleeping with Stella and encouraging her to go for tummy tuck. The end of the road is near for the Bororo guy from Bayelsa. cheesy cheesy

O thou very wicked son of man.....what doest Ben Bruce to thee that thou canst not forgive?? cry

After all he has promised to expose all ghana-must-go collecting SINitors??

Does that sufficeth thee not?? cry

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by OlowoB(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2015
Kenai:
And this is the Lekki International Airport Fashola promised his Lagosians

And this is the Lekki Seaport

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1595770_lekki-sea-port_jpega4dda02cea494aeacb3c4a9f9875f487[/img]

And so far, all these "projects" only exist as 3D models for 8 fvcking years of his administration, yet this same Ogundamisi praises him. Who does this ugly imp think he's calling out for hypocrisy?
Is he done calling out Bukola Saraki the chief destroyer of Kwara State who has turned the area into his family property?

Is he done calling out his masters Tinubu and Fashola for this multi-billion naira Sunborn scam?
[img]http://3.bp..com/-0cjSRaVqdv4/TWEJI4eES7I/AAAAAAAAAO8/nZkAaHlM5IE/s1600/sunbornyatch2C.jpg[/img]

This dumb, ugly Twitter imp needs to go look for someone else to fool with his stupidity please.

Isn't it just funny that these APC hungry rats can praise Tinubu for opening his smelly mouth to say he's against corruption, but when someone from outside their party echoes the same thoughts, you see them up in arms like hormonal middle-aged virgins, trying to shout the person down?

YOUR Femi Gbajabiamila was on Channels TV last month trying to justify the jumbo Package received by Lawmakers, yet you douche nozzles keep screaming change. How convenient.
Please, look for some other political personality to pick on, because this current tactic is dead on arrival.

And by the way, this is Ben Bruce during the Fuel Subsidy debate, talling about the need to cut down the jumbo pay of the lawmakers.
This is as early as 2011, so this belief didn't just start today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlHs5jZw4nI

I'll take that over a bunch of strange bedfellows chanting "Change".

A guy asked some relevant questions and instead of you addressing the issue, you ended up switching over to Tinubu. What exactly is your problem with the man Tinubu? Why don't you just Do this country a favor kill yourself and ease yourself of the stress of seeing him alive and having to complain all the time about him?
It

It's either you stick to the topic or kill yourself. Yeah I said it now I feel better

7 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Spandy(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2015
obailala:
I'm sure he has a very good answer to this allegation. The man is definitely smarter than preaching anti-corruption in public when he has huge skeletons in his closet.

I wouldn't be surprised if Akpabio hasn't released a kobo for the project.
the same thought running on my mind.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by mmsen: 5:54pm On May 12, 2015
obailala:
I'm sure he has a very good answer to this allegation. The man is definitely smarter than preaching anti-corruption in public when he has huge skeletons in his closet.

Why? How would that benefit Akpabio?

He has been known to complete projects quickly and efficiently, why all of a sudden would he stall on this one particular deal?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Dewze(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2015
Gboliwe:
Hehehhehehhehe

Now he will take my advice and shut up.

I'm also interested in his answer, I hope he has the right answer. I sincerely wish he does.

I like Ben Bruce and I wish he succeeds. But I hate attention seekers and that's where he is tilting to.

Who in the world accuses a politician of attention seeking?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by klax(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2015
Can you see why I don't listen to all these politician crying foul whereas their hands are soiled already. He was bla bla bla few days ago now let Ben defend this now.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by mbulela: 5:57pm On May 12, 2015
Kenai:

And by the way, this is Ben Bruce during the Fuel Subsidy debate, talling about the need to cut down the jumbo pay of the lawmakers.
This is as early as 2011, so this belief didn't just start today.

Excellent, so i expect him to reject the jumbo pay that is coming his way.
I support everything Ben Bruce has said but he does not come with a clean hand at all.
This is a man that he and his brother fail to organize ordinary pageant for whoring girls. Not one of those pageants end without organizational incompetency or blatant favoritism.
A man who left NTA worse than he met it (it takes lots of hard work to do that).
I hope Buhari does just a fifth of all the man wrote in his epistles. They are long overdue.
However, the man is no better than those he is criticizing.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Dewze(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2015
Pipsland78:

Please, what is really your point with this photo?

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by arsenal33: 5:59pm On May 12, 2015
i started disliking him for the role he played in helping GEJ get rid of Governor Timipre Sylva

Very slimy guy
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by signz: 6:00pm On May 12, 2015
Hypocrites!!!

I wonder if Ogundamisi and co criticised Dino when he made his own statement about reducing NASS budget?

I think they want to cut BMB's wings now as he's now becoming more popular on twitter. BMB now has over 14k followers.

Change agents have always told us to leave the messenger and take the message, there's absolutely nothing wrong with what BMB have been saying on twitter. After all what BMB has been saying is what change agents have been preaching for years. So what's wrong now

17 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by centjamie(m): 6:01pm On May 12, 2015
From what i know,tropicana has been built and already in use,while the 16 storey 5 star hotel and the park are still in the build.of course there was work going on there before i left uyo.

Except he is talking about a different one.

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Chubhie: 6:05pm On May 12, 2015
Can Kayode Ogundamisi swear by Obatala that no politician has ever greased his palms before to influence his write ups?

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Bayswater: 6:06pm On May 12, 2015
He has only made an allegation. It is my time to allege. Kayode Ogundamisi, the N100 million El-Rufai gave you, what was it for?

The N25 million you collected from Amaechi, was it for the preaching of the gospel of Christ?

Everybody can allege jare. Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by ocelot2006(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2015
Senator Kayode is a dolt. The Tropicana project is still ongoing with the Cinema completed and the hotel almost complete. Work on the hall is also ongoing.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by elbinmanny(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2015
Tell the kayode nigga to stfu...is he in uyo.
Works are going on even right now as we speak. Gov .Akpabio does not have a history of abandoned projects.
The project that he wont finish continues cos they have been paid for angry

7 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by ocelot2006(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2015
ionsman:

Boy oh boy! Are you really this f00lish? I really dont wanna use mean words on you.Kindly act like a learned being.Thanks

Why dont you act like an adult and provide a rebuttal to his post rather than insult him like an airhead who has just been caught pants down with absolutely nothing to say in defence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by aishababa(f): 6:15pm On May 12, 2015
People that live in a glass-house should not throw stones! Nigeria really needs strong brooms to sweep away this annoying muck called corruption.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by obailala(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2015
mmsen:

Why? How would that benefit Akpabio?

He has been known to complete projects quickly and efficiently, why all of a sudden would he stall on this one particular deal?
OMG! what kind of question is this? shocked angry ...So how would delaying the project also benefit Ben Bruce?

Why are you hell bent on jumping into the conclusion that it is the contractor delaying the project when you have no facts to this effect?... WHy are you suddenly demonising Ben Murray Bruce all because he spoke out against corruption?

This is even a PDP vs PDP matter so I can't even link your argument to politics. Or of course in the typical PDP ideology, anyone who speaks out against corruption is automatically an enemy that must be framed. I wouldn't be surprised if Ben is frustrated out of PDP for daring to think differently.

I suppose it's also the contractor delaying the Ibaka Seaport right?

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by mmsen: 6:22pm On May 12, 2015
obailala:

OMG! what kind of question is this? shocked angry ...So how would delaying the project also benefit Ben Bruce?

Why are you hell bent on jumping into the conclusion that it is the contractor delaying the project when you have no facts?... This is even a PDP vs PDP matter so I can't even link your strange premonitions to politics. Or is it because Ben spoke out against corruption therefore you have suddenly found yourself on the defensive?... Interesting!.. Anyone who speaks out against corruption is automatically an enemy that must be framed. I wouldn't be surprised if Ben is frustrated out of PDP for daring to tow a different ideology from the norm.

I suppose it's also the contractor delaying the Ibaka Seaport right?

What conclusions?

I asked questions.

Where have I been defensive?

I simply asked how it would benefit Akpabio - this project was started a while ago, the cinema went up quickly so I'm curious why the remainder has been done at such a slow pace by comparison.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 12, 2015
OlowoB:

A guy asked some relevant questions and instead of you addressing the issue, you ended up switching over to Tinubu. What exactly is your problem with the man Tinubu? Why don't you just Do this country a favor kill yourself and ease yourself of the stress of seeing him alive and having to complain all the time about him?
It

It's either you stick to the topic or kill yourself. Yeah I said it now I feel better
But everybody is corrupt...so?

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Enoquin(f): 6:27pm On May 12, 2015
Erm, Mr Kayode; Tinapa and Tropicana are two different places and in different states. Tinapa is in Calabar, Tropicana is in Uyo

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by obailala(m): 6:29pm On May 12, 2015
mmsen:

What conclusions?

I asked questions.

Where have I been defensive?

I simply asked how it would benefit Akpabio - this project was started a while ago, the cinema went up quickly so I'm curious why the remainder has been done at such a slow pace by comparison.
There are several reasons why a project may not be completed on time, one of them being that the client hasn't released complete funds. Going back to the start of this project, I remember it was mentioned that the cinema would be completed in the first phase. Hence the already completed and functioning cinema. Now we still await the completion of other phases but you are already so sure the contractor is responsible for the delay.

I ask and I ask again, why are you so sure the funds for the entire project has been released?... We are not sure if the complete project funds has been released yet you are already so sure Ben Bruce is responsible for the delay.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by huthority01(m): 6:29pm On May 12, 2015

I LOVE IT, WHEN PEOPLE THINK LIKE THEIR BRAIN FUNCTION WELL................I EXCEPT SOMEONE TO MEANTION IT BEFORE NOW AND YOU DID........ I OWE YOU MY BROTHER....

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by mmsen: 6:31pm On May 12, 2015
obailala:

There are several reasons why a project may not be completed on time, one of them being that the client hasn't released complete funds. Going back to the start of this project, I remember it was mentioned that the cinema would be completed in the first phase. Hence the already completed and functioning cinema. Now we still await the completion of other phases but you are already so sure the contractor is responsible for the delay.

I ask and I ask again, why are you so sure the funds for the entire project has been released?... We are not sure if the complete project funds has been released yet you are already so sure Ben Bruce is responsible for the delay.

Have I made any statements that the funds have been released?

I asked because I do not know.

Why do you keep making assumptions?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by emiye(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2015
I talk am , let's see his defence. People like Ben Bruce can talk big, but the results na microscope we go use am. He should contest as PDP governor for Bayelsa next year, from the look of things, Dickson will not get a second term. Let's see the magic he can do, luckily for him, the allocation is tangible enough for him to play around with.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by MrP7: 6:33pm On May 12, 2015
Kayode must be one big hypocrite.
Why doesn't he speak out against obj, tiny u, saraki and co
Selective attack
Kayode go sit down your not Gani

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race / Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.