Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce (36201 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago / Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by deletrue: 6:36pm On May 12, 2015
Gboliwe:
Hehehhehehhehe

Now he will take my advice and shut up.

I'm also interested in his answer, I hope he has the right answer. I sincerely wish he does.

I like Ben Bruce and I wish he succeeds. But I hate attention seekers and that's where he is tilting to.
you must be a swine. What are you waiting for? Whether the contract was actually executed, whether the sum total is damn to high or could it be that the colour that is too bright? Just tell us what you think you are waiting for? Why haven't you shout out before now if you have some confusion?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by just2endowed: 6:41pm On May 12, 2015
Alishachris:
Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce has been trending on Twitter for some days now because of his anti-corruption tweets which a lot of youths seem to like. Well, yesterday social & political activist Kayode Ogundami decided it was time for the media mogul to answer some questions of his own, bordering on some government contracts his company was involved in. See more tweets after the cut

http://.com/discussion/2287/kayode-ogundamisi-comes-for-ben-murray-bruce/p1

Winning a contact doesn't mean one will be paid in full. The contract agree meet might be paid partly and subsequent failure by the state government can make the contact not implemented successfully. So Mr who u are called. Have u ask if the said 33blilion was paid fully before u throw stones.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 12, 2015
Write it out I hate reading fro twitter cos its upside down.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by drnoel: 6:42pm On May 12, 2015
Alishachris:
Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce has been trending on Twitter for some days now because of his anti-corruption tweets which a lot of youths seem to like. Well, yesterday social & political activist Kayode Ogundami decided it was time for the media mogul to answer some questions of his own, bordering on some government contracts his company was involved in. See more tweets after the cut

http://.com/discussion/2287/kayode-ogundamisi-comes-for-ben-murray-bruce/p1

pls we want to know what answer he gave. OP pls update
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Adebola314: 6:49pm On May 12, 2015
BEN BRUCE bled NTA dry when he was the DG there courtesy of Stella Obasanjo. He has been getting political favors courtesy of women for as long as one can remember from governors wives including Donald Dukes wife Onari Duke.
BEN BRUCE massively looted equipment from NTA to set up his own SILVERBIRD TV and left the national tv station in shambles. Whilst there, he sacked so many workers and owed salaries.

BEN BRUCE has aided and abetted corruption by using his companies as fronts for lebanese businesses. HE should be investigated for diverting funds.
BEN BRUCE is owing so much money to the banks on his Business ventures. He is indebted to the tune of hundreds of millions.He has been involved in so many government projects in cross river, rivers akwaibom states as well as Abuja. He has benefitted greatly from GEJs administration

BEN BRUCE started off as little more than a glorified p1mp under the guise of an entertainment manager. He should not get on a moral high horse to castigate others. He is more corrupt than others he is complaining about. He was laundering money for GEJ. He was rewarded precisely with this senatorial ticket for his services.after all, who knows him in Bayelsa? Can he even identify his grandfather's house there? His family has lived in Lagos claiming to be lagosians until he suddenly developed this thirst for political relevance.

BEN BRUCE should learn that people in glass houses do not throw stones. HIS HANDS ARE SOILED IN CORRUPTION SO HE SHOULD MAINTAIN A DECENT SILENCE SO AS NOT TO PROVOKE THOSE WHO HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS TO EXPOSE HIM.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by okongo(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2015
Kenai:
And this is the Lekki International Airport Fashola promised his Lagosians

And this is the Lekki Seaport

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1595770_lekki-sea-port_jpega4dda02cea494aeacb3c4a9f9875f487[/img]

And so far, all these "projects" only exist as 3D models for 8 fvcking years of his administration, yet this same Ogundamisi praises him. Who does this ugly imp think he's calling out for hypocrisy?
Is he done calling out Bukola Saraki the chief destroyer of Kwara State who has turned the area into his family property?

Is he done calling out his masters Tinubu and Fashola for this multi-billion naira Sunborn scam?
[img]http://3.bp..com/-0cjSRaVqdv4/TWEJI4eES7I/AAAAAAAAAO8/nZkAaHlM5IE/s1600/sunbornyatch2C.jpg[/img]

This dumb, ugly Twitter imp needs to go look for someone else to fool with his stupidity please.

Isn't it just funny that these APC hungry rats can praise Tinubu for opening his smelly mouth to say he's against corruption, but when someone from outside their party echoes the same thoughts, you see them up in arms like hormonal middle-aged virgins, trying to shout the person down?

YOUR Femi Gbajabiamila was on Channels TV last month trying to justify the jumbo Package received by Lawmakers, yet you douche nozzles keep screaming change. How convenient.
Please, look for some other political personality to pick on, because this current tactic is dead on arrival.

And by the way, this is Ben Bruce during the Fuel Subsidy debate, talling about the need to cut down the jumbo pay of the lawmakers.
This is as early as 2011, so this belief didn't just start today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlHs5jZw4nI

I'll take that over a bunch of strange bedfellows chanting "Change".
kayode oguns has never praised tinubu. stop moving our attention. they are all thieves and should all be spotlighted

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 12, 2015
that contract is on going, cinema is ready, the pics has been posted here and I am a proud beneficiary of its relaxation outfit in uyo just by inec office. the place is a hub 24/7 for fun seekers, so it isn't a failure yet. I stay in uyo so kayoed be kful what u tell people

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by ibedun: 8:18pm On May 12, 2015
My orangutan people please allow Ben Brice to respond to these allegations before throwing the darts at each other as usual. We are after all the victims of the corrupt so called elites.

I am about to complete my 13th flats in Lagos, all from sheer hard work, graft and hustle. It pains me to the bones seeing the corrupt elites building edifices all around town with our stolen money, it is too painful to explain. I always feel cheated and humiliated when I see these thieves.

Pat Utomi and his thieving gangs robbed me of 10 years savings (N9.3m) at bankPHB.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Rotimi47: 8:26pm On May 12, 2015
santos247:
The man spoke the truth frankly. However, his past deeds can be revisited. We will collect his ideas and echo them to GMB while he cools off at Potiskum prison if found guilty of corruption. Shikena
bad guy.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Rotimi47: 8:27pm On May 12, 2015
gwales:
I can't recall anytime this guy criticise gej government or bayelsa government, so why the sudden turnaround ?
he simply want to be noticed do that he can have more national cake.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Rotimi47: 8:37pm On May 12, 2015
Kenai:
And this is the Lekki International Airport Fashola promised his Lagosians

And this is the Lekki Seaport

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1595770_lekki-sea-port_jpega4dda02cea494aeacb3c4a9f9875f487[/img]

And so far, all these "projects" only exist as 3D models for 8 fvcking years of his administration, yet this same Ogundamisi praises him. Who does this ugly imp think he's calling out for hypocrisy?
Is he done calling out Bukola Saraki the chief destroyer of Kwara State who has turned the area into his family property?

Is he done calling out his masters Tinubu and Fashola for this multi-billion naira Sunborn scam?
[img]http://3.bp..com/-0cjSRaVqdv4/TWEJI4eES7I/AAAAAAAAAO8/nZkAaHlM5IE/s1600/sunbornyatch2C.jpg[/img]

This dumb, ugly Twitter imp needs to go look for someone else to fool with his stupidity please.

Isn't it just funny that these APC hungry rats can praise Tinubu for opening his smelly mouth to say he's against corruption, but when someone from outside their party echoes the same thoughts, you see them up in arms like hormonal middle-aged virgins, trying to shout the person down?

YOUR Femi Gbajabiamila was on Channels TV last month trying to justify the jumbo Package received by Lawmakers, yet you douche nozzles keep screaming change. How convenient.
Please, look for some other political personality to pick on, because this current tactic is dead on arrival.

And by the way, this is Ben Bruce during the Fuel Subsidy debate, talling about the need to cut down the jumbo pay of the lawmakers.
This is as early as 2011, so this belief didn't just start today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlHs5jZw4nI

I'll take that over a bunch of strange bedfellows chanting "Change".
I believe you are either from the south south, south east or you benefit from Ben one way or the other; Ben I must say stole from NTA & he made sure he destroyed it, he is the same person who us rumor to be going after married women.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by sagitariusbaby(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2015
[[color=#006600]q[color=#006600]uote author=ionsman post=33669708]
Boy oh boy! Are you really this f00lish? I really dont wanna use mean words on you.Kindly act like a learned being.Thanks
What is fooooolish about his comment, tell me you nitwit. He is factual and also has prove of his assertion. Nonsensical
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Adebola314: 8:54pm On May 12, 2015
Rotimi47:
I believe you are either from the south south, south east or you benefit from Ben one way or the other; Ben I must say stole from NTA & he made sure he destroyed it, he is the same person who us rumor to be going after married women.
THANK YOU BROS. After all this is the same Ben Bruce who was having extra marital affairs all over the place and even impregnated one lady banker named Tina Vukor Quarshie who had a baby for him. His wife has really seen pepper and he keeps her at home while he's running all over the place.
BEN BRUCE has many skeletons, I repeat , MANY SKELETONS in his closet. He should guard his utterances.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by richard870(m): 9:17pm On May 12, 2015
They 're all the same#Looters!#
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by kenoz(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2015
Ghen ghen
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 12, 2015
ionsman:

Boy oh boy! Are you really this f00lish? I really dont wanna use mean words on you.Kindly act like a learned being.Thanks
I think you need to do a factory reset on your brain, you couldn't counter kenai rather you and your fellow morons typed shiit and gave you likes.

Kayode ogundamasi showed his bias by tagging bruce a jonathan apologist and not someone fighting for the masses

Kayode plz use google next time before typing trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by ionsman: 10:49pm On May 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I think you need to do a factory reset on your brain, you couldn't counter kenai rather you and your fellow morons typed shiit and gave you likes.

Kayode ogundamasi showed his bias by tagging bruce a jonathan apologist and not someone fighting for the masses

Kayode plz use google next time before typing trash
Kayode was talking about bruce and akpabio and then whatever his name is brought in Fashola into the issue which was a letdown and you see nothing wrong with that? Sorry to say,but you are an id1ot. Just fvck off my mention.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by queensmith: 5:06am On May 13, 2015
Im still here wondering what business the government has building hotels and cinemas.

Where are the world class schools and hospitals? Do they spam across the whole state? Wheres the asset register? Let's see what they have.kmt

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by repogirl(f): 6:22am On May 13, 2015
Lol, I knew this Ben Bruce's holier than thou rantings were gonna backfire. Waiting for his response ......
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by kilokeys(m): 6:43am On May 13, 2015
Adebola314:
THANK YOU BROS. After all this is the same Ben Bruce who was having extra marital affairs all over the place and even impregnated one lady banker named Tina Vukor Quarshie who had a baby for him. His wife has really seen pepper and he keeps her at home while he's running all over the place.
BEN BRUCE has many skeletons, I repeat , MANY SKELETONS in his closet. He should guard his utterances.

ode.. how does having an affair concern the topic discussed? or lawmaker's salary?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by tpiadotcom: 6:44am On May 13, 2015
both the op/the writer and the person posting pictures of lagos, seem to be working for BMB
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by tpiadotcom: 6:45am On May 13, 2015
kilokeys:

how does having an affair concern the topic discussed? or lawmaker's salary?

its a status symbol now.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by kilokeys(m): 6:50am On May 13, 2015
tpiadotcom:

its a status symbol now.
ill rather see an o.rgy in the national assembly with its members as serious-minded pple ready to work and move the nation forward.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by senatordossy: 7:01am On May 13, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]please ask dem cos d contract is not even 30percent completed
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by ifeanyi83(m): 7:02am On May 13, 2015
Such a beautiful presentation....lofty ideas that never grow out of paper...maybe 3D printing will help... grin
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by bezimo(m): 7:04am On May 13, 2015
This fraud and deceitful personality called Kayode, a reprobrate blogger. Be it known that he was the person that raised the false rumour which was carefully machinated against the person of Bishop Oyedepo to incite public displeasure against the Bishop when he posted a post on twitter following President Jonathan Visit to Canaanland just before the presidential elections, according to his false claim which was later shown to be lies, he submitted that "Bishop said he would open the gate of Hell against those who oppose Jonathan" Whereas Bishop never said so at any time during the service
May God reward him in multiple fold according to that which he has done..

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by adedapa(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2015
This same Kayode Ogundamisi that posted Reinhard Bonnke' crusade at Oyo as GMB' Kano campaign rally on Twitter is now claiming Saint . Who is fooling who? Mr Kayode, you are far worse Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by nsyforreal: 7:09am On May 13, 2015
Gboliwe:
Hehehhehehhehe

Now he will take my advice and shut up.

I'm also interested in his answer, I hope he has the right answer. I sincerely wish he does.

I like Ben Bruce and I wish he succeeds. But I hate attention seekers and that's where he is tilting to.

I really do not understand what the writer mean by tinapa.no such thing in akwa ibom state.what we have is ibom tropicana which is an edifice and has been completed since and in use.

tinapa is in cross river state.so people should check their facts before misleading the public.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by nsyforreal: 7:12am On May 13, 2015
Alishachris:
more

I really do not understand the tinapa project in akwa ibom state.what we have is the ibom tropicana which is a magnificent edifice and has been completed long since and operational.

tinapa is in cross river state.so please clarify this issue before misleading the public.

waiting.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by ForwardNaija: 7:35am On May 13, 2015
My first post ever......Fellow Nigerians, we must move forward as a Nation and stop playing games with our future or the future of our children. We must identify the truth as it is without sentiments because we cannot afford to deceive ourselves or be deceived by people who have turned our dear country into what it is today. We can't afford to know the truth and allow ourselves to be guided by tribal sentiments because we are one people no matter where we come from.

Where we see truth that can move our country forward let us all stand up for it henceforth.

Thank you.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Gboliwe: 8:59am On May 13, 2015
nsyforreal:

I really do not understand what the writer mean by tinapa.no such thing in akwa ibom state.what we have is ibom tropicana which is an edifice and has been completed since and in use.

tinapa is in cross river state.so people should check their facts before misleading the public.

You are right about Tinapa, but as per the cinema, I heard (emphasis on heard) that it was supposed to be bigger than what we have now with a shopping mall and other accessories.
Ogundamisi has always been a badbelle analyst. But I think BMB should reply him this once and set the record straight
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by babestella: 12:53pm On May 13, 2015
Ogundamisi is a sophisticated simpleton, an abandoned minion. Until he brings "empirical evidence" to substantiate his allegation, I take his words to my dogs. Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Abdul’aziz Abubakar Yari Builds $3m Hotel In Lagos With Funds Stolen / CBN Restricts Milk Importation To Six Companies / GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.