Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) (1667 Views)

Fashola To Discos: Nobody Forced You To Buy Power Assets / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by Gr8amechi: 4:28pm On May 12, 2015
For our economic survival, FG must partner with Lagos and ask both Tinubu and Fashola to mentor all other states on how to increase IGR.
source;Ben Murray-Bruce@benmurraybruce

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by tobtap: 4:33pm On May 12, 2015
nice
Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by Gr8amechi: 4:34pm On May 12, 2015
I wonder the way this man reasons

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by asumo12: 4:36pm On May 12, 2015
wey ur sauce nah!?

SCREENSHOT IT MAKE WE ASSES AM NAH

Gr8amechi:
Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by chamboy(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2015
Ben bruce is not pdp, he only used the platform to win senate seat

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by donpope1(m): 4:38pm On May 12, 2015
much talk without making no sense.....

.....from his comments lately I knew he would soon start ranting like a mad man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by gwales: 4:40pm On May 12, 2015
Where are the tanoids
Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by BlackTechnology: 4:42pm On May 12, 2015
gwales:
Where are the tanoids

No genuine source grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 12, 2015
Yet some TANtrums will argue that Akpabio is the role model...what impetus!!

Even that Thing called TemiTemi1..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by chamboy(m): 4:46pm On May 12, 2015
BlackTechnology:

No genuine source grin

Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by chamboy(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2015
Senator ben bruce made loads of sense today....
He recognises Yorubas as Pace setter .. see how IGR has grown massively in ogun, lagos, oyo
Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by mployer(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2015
chamboy:
He recognises Yorubas as Pace setter .. see how IGR has grown massively in ogun, lagos, oyo

U na no dey tire for tribalism. Where did he mention Ogun and Oyo?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by saintfizzo(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2015
Some peeps comment 10times per day on NL... why they are mad @ Ben Bruce for expressing his church mind on daily basis beats me...... freedom of speech fa
Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by mployer(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2015
chamboy:
Ben bruce is not pdp, he only used the platform to win senate seat

Being pdp doesn't stop him from saying the truth. I am pdp and I know he said the truth. Grow up boy.

Btw, Aregbesola is still owing 6 months salary and There is no governance going on in Ogun.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by chamboy(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2015
Tweet pic

Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by gabriel212: 4:57pm On May 12, 2015
Left to me, I will support resource control for this will encourage the state to explore the resources within the locality and eventually increase the IGR for the state. For instance, Lagos state were able to increase it IGR due to the large no of industry in it Locality which many of the state in the Nation did not have except Ogun and Oyo state.
Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 12, 2015
Gr8amechi:
What's wrong with such reasoning?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by Gr8amechi: 5:13pm On May 12, 2015
asumo12:
wey ur sauce nah!?

I follow him on twitter
Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by asumo12: 5:16pm On May 12, 2015

Gr8amechi:
I follow him on twitter
Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by Gr8amechi: 5:18pm On May 12, 2015
theChiefPriest:

What's wrong with such reasoning?
since he won senate and joined twitter, he has been making so many noise, let him get to work, most of tthese things are attention, don't be surprised he decamps to APC and pave his way for presidency
Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by Chubhie: 5:22pm On May 12, 2015
I'm keeping an eye on ben. I love holding people accountable to their words.
Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by Gr8amechi: 5:26pm On May 12, 2015
asumo12:

Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by qualityovenbake(m): 6:25pm On May 12, 2015
I agree with Bruce. Tinubu and Fashola has really done a marvelous work in transforming the economy of Lagos State. Lagos state is the bench mark for other state to follow.
Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by frankyychiji(f): 6:56pm On May 12, 2015
chamboy:
Yet they still can't pay salaries. They have shared the money! Awon ole.
Re: Tinubu And Fashola To Mentor All Other States- Sen. elect Ben Bruce.(screenshot) by DaGC(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2015
Not really a bad consideration. Other states need to attract more investors into their economy. They need to have reforms, policies, infrastructures etc that will get investors to gladly jump into the state and invest. The population/education helps in Lagos though, because every investor has a wide array of potential customers to patronise their goods and services, unlike for example Kano and Katsina, I doubt large percentage of people there will wanna go to the cinema, hotels, patronise advert/HR firms, malls, fashion shows/modelling etc.

But hey, what do I know? cry

(1) (Reply)

An Alternative Blueprint For The Incoming Buhari Administration / Breaking News; Hidden Corrupt Chameleon In EFCC / I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.