Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Top 10 Reasons To Use The Jumia App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 Reasons To Use The Jumia App (1770 Views)

6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) / Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Reasons To Use The Jumia App by JumiaOnline(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2015
When you put together the mobile stores of the big four; Google, Apple, Blackberry and Windows, you have yourself a pool of well over 2.5 million apps with over 70 billion downloads thus far! The Jumia Mobile App can however be described as the pick of the litter in terms of necessity as it not only presents you with a window of opportunity for getting all your needs and essentials conveniently, but it also provides you with access to the best prices of these needs…for FREE!

The Jumia Mobile App makes you experience shopping at its very best and most convenient and just like the best things in life, it is free and available to everyone! Users of Android, Blackberry, iOS and Windows smartphones can log on to their respective app stores and download it for free! Still are not convinced as to why you need the Jumia Mobile App installed on your phone? Here are the top ten reasons:

– N2000 welcome discount voucher: You get to enjoy a N2000 discount off your first order above N10,000 using the voucher code APP2348 at checkout!

– Shop anywhere at any time: Take your favorite online retail store everywhere you go for anytime shopping regardless of the operating system of your phone; Android, iOS, Blackberry or Windows!

– Over 150,000 products in your hands: Shop a huge array of products ranging from fashion, electronics, mobile phones, computing, games and consoles and more!

– Special Offer and daily deal notifications: Opportunities don’t just knock, they now send notifications! Be the first to know of the best bargains by getting alerts directly on your phone!

– Browse by categories, brands, prices, colors and more: Find what you desire easily, conveniently and promptly with the use of well-defined filters!

– Detailed product descriptions, images, customer ratings and reviews: Don’t remain spoilt for choice! Make your decisions faster with the help of comprehensive content and objective opinions by fellow customers

– Manage your account and shopping cart: Be in total control of your shopping cart conveniently and confidentially as you can check out your list immediately or at a later date.

– Shop effortlessly and with confidence: Enjoy the convenient payment methods available at your disposal such as cash on delivery and online payments where you get a 100% secure connection on all transactions

– Exclusive VIP Deals – To encourage people to use the app we have more and more products hugely discounted exclusively on the jumia app –http://www./app-deals/

– It is FREE!!!

Why don’t I slip in an explosive extra reason! During the Jumia Mobile Week customers using the app will get access to the deals as early as 5am while others won’t get access until 9am!!

Why wait? Download the Jumia App on your Android, Blackberry, iOS and Windows phones today!

Re: Top 10 Reasons To Use The Jumia App by Richhard(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2015
That app is slower than snail, and crashes at will,that is just a reason not to install it, am uninstalling mine now...
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Use The Jumia App by ayoa123: 8:00am On May 15, 2015
Richhard:
That app is slower than snail, and crashes at will,that is just a reason not to install it, am uninstalling mine now...

The app works perfectly fine on my Samsung Galaxy A5 but had issues with my Blackberry Q5. I think it may be your phone OS. Na which phone u dey use?
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Use The Jumia App by JumiaOnline(m): 8:03am On May 15, 2015
Richhard:

which phone do you use Richhard? We would like to help out with your App installation.

Jumia cares!
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Use The Jumia App by chrisley024(m): 9:33am On May 15, 2015
Jumia shipping fee is expensive. Jumia to Enugu-2.4k while konga-1k. undecided
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Use The Jumia App by ibawon(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2015
Wait o! 70 Billion downloads keh,how many we come be for Earth.Well i love Jumia cos u guyz are fast to deliver than the Well shop and your voucher are cool.just used the one of 6K last night.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better Tecno L6 And Gionee M3 Mini need ur answers / Mass Sack In Visafone As MTN Prepares To Take Over Network / Top 4 Smartphones You Can Get With N30,000 Budget In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.