Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family (3369 Views)

My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family / Governor Suntai Returns, Eager To Resume Duties. / The Darkest Day For My Family. - Prophetic Ugo Wems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by vexxy(f): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2005
Thank you also for the links. I've booked marked them for further research.
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by anton(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2005
Wassup, Family

Hey KennyG, you still there? Hmmm, guess i'll send him a pm with about his question unless someone wants me to write about Dr. York and political prisoners in general.

Has anybody ever got emails speaking of ghost replies? I got a email saying a topic i replyed in got responded to. Whe i followed the link, no one had replyed to it. Interesting.

You checked out those links, Vexxy?

Holla!
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by vexxy(f): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2005
Not yet but it's good to see you again. I thought you'd disappeared.
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by anton(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2005
Yeah, it seems that way at times as i disconnect and reconnect to the matrix. You have to be very fluid. But, naw, i'll be here for a while.

You never said what subject you were studying, Vexxy. cool rolleyes

Peace.
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by vexxy(f): 1:23am On Nov 09, 2005
Well, it's good to have you back! You really need to spend more time in the Matrix with me. Seeing things from this side is a real trip.

About what I'm studying: Psychology/ Counseling.

V
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by anton(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2005
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051128/ap_on_go_co/congressman_s_house

Calif. Congressman Admits Taking Bribes

By ELLIOT SPAGAT, Associated Press Writer 5 minutes ago

SAN DIEGO - Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham pleaded guilty Monday to conspiracy and tax charges and tearfully resigned from office, admitting he took $2.4 million in bribes to steer defense contracts to conspirators.
ADVERTISEMENT
[-78160]

Cunningham, 63, entered pleas in U.S. District Court to charges of conspiracy to commit bribery, mail fraud and wire fraud, and tax evasion for underreporting his income in 2004.

Cunningham answered "yes, Your Honor" when asked by U.S. District Judge Larry Burns if he had accepted bribes from someone in exchange for his performance of official duties.

Later, at a news conference, he wiped away tears as he announced his resignation.

"I can't undo what I have done but I can atone," he said.

Cunningham, an eight-term Republican congressman, had already announced in July that he would not seek re-election next year.

House Ethics rules say that any lawmaker convicted of a felony no longer should vote or participate in committee work. Under Republican caucus rules, Cunningham also would have lost his chairmanship of the House Intelligence subcommittee on terrorism and human intelligence.

The former Vietnam War flying ace was known on Capitol Hill for his interest in defense issues and his occasional temperamental outbursts.

After the hearing, Cunningham was taken away for fingerprinting and released on his own recognizance until a Feb. 27 sentencing hearing. He could receive up to 10 years in prison.

He also agreed to forfeit to the government his Rancho Santa Fe home, more than $1.8 million in cash and antiques and rugs.

In a statement, prosecutors said Cunningham admitted to receiving at least $2.4 million in bribes paid to him by several conspirators through a variety of methods, including checks totaling over $1 million, cash, rugs, antiques, furniture, yacht club fees and vacations.

"He did the worst thing an elected official can do — he enriched himself through his position and violated the trust of those who put him there," U.S. Attorney Carol Lam said. The statement did not identify the conspirators.

The case began when authorities started investigating whether Cunningham and his wife, Nancy, used the proceeds from the $1,675,000 sale to defense contractor Mitchell Wade to buy the $2.55 million mansion in Rancho Santa Fe. Wade put the Del Mar house back on the market and sold it after nearly a year for $975,000 — a loss of $700,000.

He drew little notice outside his San Diego-area district before the San Diego Union-Tribune reported last June that he'd sold the home to Wade.

Cunningham's pleas came amid a series of GOP scandals. Rep.
Tom DeLay of Texas had to step down as majority leader after he was indicted in a campaign finance case; a stock sale by Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist is being looked at by regulators; and Vice President
Dick Cheney's chief of staff was indicted in the
CIA leak case.

Can't wait to see the fallout from this one...

hmmmm, maybe i should have put this in the journal....
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by vexxy(f): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2005
Yeah, I've been hearing about this in the news.
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by anton(m): 6:44am On Dec 01, 2005
Hey vexxy,

have you ever studied the work of Dr. Amos Wilson?

http://www.africawithin.com/wilson/wilson_books.htm

Considering your field of study, he might be someone of interest to you.

Here is an except from Blue for Black Power:

"The oppressed and downtrodden, having been traumatized by the abuse of power by their powerful oppressors, often come to perceive power itself as inherently evil, as by nature corrupting and therefore as something to be eschewed, denied and renounced.

The pursuit of power is viewed as unworthy of virtuous persons, and the desire to possess it as sinful. Therefore, many among the powerless and poor feel compelled to find in their powerlessness and poverty the emblematic signs of their Godliness and redemptive salvation.

How convenient a precept for rationalizing and maintaining the power of the haves over the have-nots! As the result of their ideological manipulation by the powerful and their own reactionary misperception of reality, the poor and powerless have been made to perceive the pursuit, possession and application of power in their own behalf as unbecoming to themselves.

This is even more the case when through their naïve acceptance of the self-serving deceptive propaganda perpetrated by the powers-that-be, their own reactionary self-negation, and their nursing of their internalized inferiority complexes, the poor huddled masses perceive the possession and exercise of power as the inherent and exclusive prerogative of the ruling classes or races."

"To a significant degree Afrikan Americans accept and obey predominant White American power and its authorities (at least from social-psychological standpoint) because they agree with the rules of their establishment and expression as defined by White Americans; share with White Americans the moral, legal, and other values and perspectives which justify them; and to some extent (limited and of recent origin) because they, i.e., Blacks, have been permitted by White Americans to participate in political and social processes by which White power is given legitimacy.

To a limited degree, Afrikan Americans have been permitted access to certain positions of competent and legitimate authority. These factors contribute mightily to their acceptance of White American power (domination) and the White American monopoly of positions of authority as legitimate.

These forms of giving consent to the social power status quo on the part of Blacks help to obscure as well as deny the fact that they are in fact a dominated and severely exploited group (regardless of class); and helps to obscure the fact that their uncritical acceptance of the 'rules,' moral beliefs, perspectives, and their customary-traditional participation in the 'American (White) political-economic process and system is tantamount to the legitimating of their own oppression and to the consensual ensurance of their own powerlessness.

Rules, beliefs and consent are manufactured by those in power to justify, legitimate and serve their interests. In its origins White American power was not legitimated (i.e., voluntarily or contractually consented to, morally justified or politically-socially ratified) by Afrikan Americans who at the time of its origination were held in captivity (slavery) and to this point in time have been largely excluded from significantly participating in American legitimating processes.

From the historical point of view of Native and Afrikan Americans, White power, in whatever form, is illegitimate. This is because such power rests essentially on the near physical and genocidal decimation of Native Americans, the theft of their properties, on the exploitation or forced labor (enslavement) of Afrikans, and on the systematic exclusion by Whites of both Black and Native Americans from the influential exercise of practically all forms of 'legitimate' power and authority in the United States.

The rules and beliefs which provide the means for legitimating White power were in fact pre-established, preordained and imposed on Blacks against their will by Whites from the beginning. The illegitimacy of White American power is founded on the illegitimacy of its original sins--genocide, theft of property, and enslavement."

"For social power to be exercised effectively the power holder must possess or control some important or valued material and/or social resource(s) which is the basis of his power. By strategically rewarding or depriving others of these resources, he may use them to influence behavior in ways compatible with his interests.

Resources when used for such ends is referred to as power bases or resources.

Power bases or resources may include physical safety, health and well-being, wealth and material possessions; jobs and means to a livelihood; knowledge and social skills; social recognition, status and prestige; love, affection, social acceptability; a satisfactory self-image and self-respect…

We have no intentions to review the quite sizable number of possible power bases here. We shall constrain ourselves to brief, but pertinent, discussions of those power resources which are of important relevance to Afrikan Americans and the power relations between them and European Americans. These power resources include property, organization, race consciousness and ideology.

We do not include state politics in our discussion at this juncture because in the context of contemporary Afrikan American social, political and economic culture and the more basic issues it must resolve, state politics is of secondary importance to the Black community. Black politics and activism without the Black ownership of and control over primary forms and bases of power such as property, wealth, organization, etc., is the recipe for Black political and non-political powerlessness.

The rather obtuse pursuit of political office and the ballot box as primary sources of power by the Black community and its politicians without its concomitant ownership of and control over important resources, has actually hindered the development of real Black power in America. More ominously, there appears to be a paradoxical and positive correlation between the number of Blacks elected and appointed to high office and retrogressions in the civil and human rights extended to Black Americans during the past twenty years.

Increases in homelessness, poverty, unemployment, criminality and violence in the Black community; disorganization of the traditional Black family, inadequacies in education, increases in health problems of all types, and a host of other social and political ills have all attended increases in the number of Black elected and appointed officials. That is, the more elected and appointed Black politicians, the more social-economic problems the Black community has suffered.

While we are not implying a causal relationship between the increase of the number of Black appointed and elected officials and the increased misery indices of the Black community, we are implying or asserting that their increase obscures those things which are responsible for and do little to ameliorate or uproot the increasing prevalence of social and economic problems in the Black community.

The community's concern with the election and appointment of Black political figures helps it to maintain false hopes that their attainment of office will significantly resolve its problems. The activities of Black politicians, given the current inadequacy of social organization and economic resources, harmfully distract the Black community's attention from recognizing and eradicating the true causes of its problems and the remediation of its powerlessness."

"The responsibility of the Afrikan American community [is to ensure] Afrika's economic development. The ignoring of Afrika by the Western nations provide windows of opportunity open to native Afrikans to drastically reduce the massive outflow or flight of capital, which has been estimated to exceed 80 percent of the Gross Domestic Product, and to reinvest it in their own countries.

Afrikan peoples and nations across the Diaspora must apprise themselves of a full, ongoing knowledge of the social, economic and cultural history of Afrikan nations as well as their contemporary status and reorganize their sociocultural and economic structures so as to initiate and fuel continental Afrika's growth and development.

The Afrikan American community, especially, should vastly overhaul and reconstruct its educational orientation toward a knowledge of the Motherland. It must realize that its own economic salvation is coterminous with or tied to that of Afrika's. It must invest money and human resources in Afrika's development and perceive its economic prosperity as its special responsibility and mission…

The Afrikan American community must become vigilantly and jealously interested in U.S. and European policies toward Afrika and seek to influence those policies in both its own and Afrika's favor."

That Man right thar, ain't playin! That's some serious step-aboard-the-Nebuchadnezzar and come-to-Zion talk right there! cheesy shocked

Uhuru...
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by anton(m): 12:08am On Dec 13, 2005
Well! Guess'll i'll make an attempt to say something. It seems as though no one is listening but i just did a website at www.presentdangeronline.com. check it out and let me know what you think!
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by mizkay(f): 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2006
Anton Anton.......and Anton again.....welcome Anton.......welcome ...., the way you write frightens the shit out of me!
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by anton(m): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2006
Uhh, Thanks?

cheesy

Sorry, folks there has been a huge amount of info in the news lately as this administration/country melts downs. I'm trying to figure out whether to post it here or start a journal. I'll figure it out soon and start regularly contributing some intel.

Afrika Unite! cool
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by WesleyanA(f): 2:28am On Jan 13, 2006
Hey Anton. Longest time. cheesy
just checking by to say Hi!!.

and yeah. you write really good. Maybe you could take up analytical writing as a part time job.

i'll check out your website.
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by dafman(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2006
Welcome home anton, your posts are informative to the core. cool
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by anton(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2006
@WesleyanA

Thanks wink I can only hope to be as objective as possible when pointing out these contradictions in the 'Land of the Free' that myself and others who were born here experienced.

@dafman

Thanks Man, I will try harder to contribute more. smiley

I think I will do a multi article post here that highlights american corruption, espeacially in light of currents events. Like the fall of supper lobbyists abramoff. I will try to get to that today.

Holla!
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by anton(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2006
For those of you that are research-minded and seriously committed to solving problems, check out this article: http://www.stevecokely.com/docs/SupremacybyStealth.pdf

As usual, please leave some comments... if you read it. wink
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by anton(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2006
By Ron Scherer, Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor Mon Jan 23, 3:00 AM ET

NEW YORK - This may sound eerily familiar: oil prices are spiking, sending shivers from Wall Street to Main Street.

Since the new year began, crude oil has soared more than $7 a barrel to $68.35 - the highest level since late August when hurricane Katrina roiled energy markets. This time, the main impetus appears to be a bad case of international jitters, ranging from
Iran to Nigeria to
Osama bin Laden. If the tensions don't cool off, energy analysts warn, consumers should brace themselves to pay more at the gas pump in weeks ahead. "It's been one thing after another," says Phil Flynn of Alaron Trading in Chicago.

On Friday, rising oil prices and disappointing earnings sent the Dow Jones Industrial Average into a 213 point dive, one of the sharpest declines since spring 2003. One reason for Wall Street's concern: if the price of oil stays high, it will take money out of people's pockets in a year when consumers are expected to moderate spending anyway.

"Consumer spending may slow down a bit more than thought," says David Wyss, chief economist at Standard & Poor's in New York. "But, it won't drive us into a recession - that would probably take oil going well over $100 a barrel."

Rising oil prices could increase the prices Americans pay for everything from pizza delivery - yes, there is an extra $1 fuel surcharge - to how much money it will cost to get the kids back and forth to hockey practice.

So far, however, many companies have absorbed their higher energy costs. Last year, food and energy added just 1.2 percentage points to the inflation rate, which averaged 3.4 percent.

Still, energy costs are one of the factors the
Federal Reserve monitors. The Fed will meet next Tuesday and is expected to raise rates for the fourteenth consecutive time by a quarter percentage point.

Beyond that, how the Fed acts will depend on inflation prospects and its own analysis of the economy.

Typically, oil prices start to retreat by this time in January since there are only about six weeks left to the worst part of the home heating oil season. Other than early December, this winter has been milder in the US than some meteorologists expected. Last Friday, the temperature reached 61 degrees in New York.

While winter in the US has been relatively mild, parts of Europe have faced bitter conditions. This has lead to much higher use of heating oil and natural gas. Last week, fierce winter conditions led Russia to curtail production of oil in its Arctic regions.

But geopolitical uncertainty has shaken up energy markets even more than cold weather in Europe.

Iran, faced with the prospect of economic sanctions for restarting its nuclear program, has warned that the price of oil might rise if the West intervenes. The country's leaders have been vague in explaining how that might happen. Iran exports 2.5 million barrels of oil per day, a significant amount going to Asia.

The other trouble spot is Nigeria which exports about 2.25 million barrels of crude per day, most of it suitable for producing gasoline. Tribal frictions have cut production by about 100,000 to 200,000 barrels of oil per day.

"It's not sizable but any amount has gotten people nervous," says John Felmy, chief economist at the American Petroleum Institute in Washington.

Sunday, the situation in Nigeria remained murky, at best. Four foreign oil workers have been kidnapped by guerrilla forces demanding the release of some tribal leaders. Nigerian newspapers are warning that there could be more attacks in the Niger Delta but the government says it is negotiating in order to calm the region.

Some analysts say the markets will retreat in the weeks ahead. "Once the market realizes there is no real threat of an immediate conflict, the market will calm down and we will see oil prices back in the $50s or $60s per barrel," says Eugenio Aleman, a senior economist at Wells Fargo Banks in Minneapolis. "This is highly political."

Before the jitters in the market, some analysts thought the price would head lower.
OPEC oil ministers are still talking about reducing oil production this spring, to avoid a supply glut. The Energy Information Administration (EIA) is forecasting the average price for oil will be $63.30 this year.

"If there was no anxiety about Iran and Nigeria and other countries, we think prices would be much lower than they are now," says Mark Rodekohr, an EIA analyst.

Even though Mr. Rodekohr says that the price of oil should be going lower during the year, he says he would not be surprised to see the price rise to the $70 range, back where it was soon after hurricane Katrina struck. "The key is how long - will it be a day or two or is there enough anxiety to drive it for a little while longer?"

If the price of oil stays high in the weeks ahead, it will likely be reflected in the price at the pump. So far, gasoline price gains have remained relatively modest given the rise in oil prices. Nationally, gasoline is about $2.30 a gallon, up from $2.09 a gallon only a few months ago.

"Oil prices at this level are not factored into the price of gasoline," says Rodekohr.

For 2006, EIA expects a price range of $2.25 to $2.50 a gallon. "We don't see any reason to think it will go below $2," he says. And, if oil moves above $70 a barrel for a sustained period, he says, prices at the pump will move quite a bit higher-even before the spring driving season begins.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/abarrel;_ylt=ArX0xt9OhSy6MtqAtZGaxINv24cA;_ylu=X3oDMTA3bGI2aDNqBHNlYwM3NDk-

Aint that a B?
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by anton(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2006
GGRRRRRRRR! Seems as though i forgot about this section. Am I still considered "new"?

Anyway, my new site is at www.anuhelix.com.

Well, I can't exactly remember when i first got here but i can say i have learned some valuable insight into the Continental mind. I will learn more as time goes on.

My first trip to the Continent is getting closer and closer!!! Myself, the Queen (wife), Princess (daughter), and NewBorn Afrikan will be travleing to the Ghana and Benin for an investment trip. Once we do our first trip, we will plan to go to Sierra Leone, her homeland.

That reminds me, i still have to call one of my moms coworkers and tell her we will be leaving soon. She gave us permission to use their house in ghana for our travels! Yay!

Anyway, that's it for now, so i'll try to come back soon!
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by WesleyanA(f): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2006
cool you're back.
nice website you got.

will you be visiting Nigeria?
I heard Ghana's a really nice place. so if you don't get to visit Nigeria, they're just about the same. Benin too!

Well I wish you a safe journey. wink
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by anton(m): 2:55am On Jun 22, 2006
I really, really, really want to see Lagos and I will before the year is out, but first to ghana and sierra leone.

So yea, Nigeria is definately on the agenda!!!
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by anton(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2006
As per request here are a couple of projects i am working on:

1 Trans Atlantic African Student Union

This one, honestly is going nowhere currently. The main reason is that i am not i a 4 year university yet but i do have technical college contacts in place still. Basically this will operate kinda like a sibling university concept. Certain universities will link up and and build a real strong relation, minimally, on the student union level. Some of the primary benefits will be cross cultural dialogue, practical panafrican development and networking, trans atlantic political awareness, and hopefully multi-univeristy research and collaberation. Also, from experience i know that when computer labs get upgraded many times those pcs and network devices get sent to state auction where they are sold to the public. I would love to have those devices go instead to universites in developing countries on the Continent and thru out the 6th region.

There is another brother i know who is working on a sister city program between grass root elements over here and on the Continent. I will get with him later in the year and hopefully our two ideas will be compatable and successful!!

So, this one is the one i need to most help on because it may be a while before i get into a university myself. Anybody want to contribute!!??
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by ayanfe(m): 12:15am On Jun 24, 2006
Hi, myself I am interested in working in interesting projects. I have a few suggestions, since myself I am graduated from university.
Is it possible you make this whole project completeley online based, where black people are connected online both via video conferences, audio conferences, messageboard, online video lectures and chatting e.t.c. Also is it possible that this could be implemented beyond black students in universities, and can include Libraries in black communities, and internet cafes in Africa?
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by anton(m): 3:06am On Jun 25, 2006
Black man you might be on to something, I like it! Yes, i had not even considered that, even tho i have several other initiatives that involve interdisciplanary collaborative networks. More evidence that even my genuis has limits. *sigh*

A face to face and "on the ground" factor will be critical. We want students to be moving around and become familiar with each others environments; the similarities and differences. True, you can build some hard core relationships online, but we want to take it a step further and have folks shaking hands, hugging, and oint thing together. So, the online communication will definately enhance the goals and purposes of the Union. Macromedia Breeze, Instant Messagers, Online Forums, and VOIP will serve well.

Inclusion of the other community aspects will definately be powerful. As a matter of fact, as I think about it, that may be a indepent operation by itself, Let me think on that one some more,

Now that you bring up the net cafes, well that is a whole kit and kaboodle i have yet to even think about. Man, that's a critical element.

Okay, Ayanfe. I am really going to have to think more about this one. You have given me some insight that i now have to turn around and deploy in an effective manner.

Let me hear more of you ideas. What is your academic background?I have studied computer engineering and high performance computing. One of my mine concerns in particular is I really don't hear too many of our Universities building clusters, Beowulf or otherwise. We need to be competant in that field. We need to be listed on www.top500.com

Being this close to RTP, I also hear numerous accounts of the major tech companies just tossing old equipment out when they ungrade. For instance, the IBM T-22 i am using right now were slated for "disposal" before an enterprising brotha "saved" them. I got my hands on at least 6 of them and sold them for a nice profit. Another guy, white, showed me a server and 19in moniter that was saved and now being put to productive use. So i am also putting together a charity organization that can hopefully get that equipment and distribute it to needy institutions.

So, yeah, i got plenty to do (^_^) , HELP! cheesy
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by carmelily: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2006
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by anton(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2006
carmelily:

." We have enough of capital to fix not only ourselves, but also invest in the Continent. "

so true. anton. when i see the jay-z's, the p.diddy's and the other misguided rich, influential african americans making and hoarding so much money while their peeps are languishing in want, makes me wonder. but then again our african leaders are short sighted and look to the white man for all they need without looking inwards to see how we as a people can better ourselves.

Most of these characters are clowns, Unfortuntely. The things us folks have to the do is to learn the financial markets of the world and learn how they work so we can actively take part in it as traders and investors! That way the PEOPLE can fund what we need amd SHAME the rich by investing more into the community than them! Waiting on thse rich bastards to do anything is foolish in my opinoin.

Fela is SOOOOO critical. International Thief Thief!!! I - T - T!! Fela was the MAN!!!

Carmelily,

Are you a student. Do you have any ideas that you would like to contribute to the Trans Atlantic Afrikan Student Union?
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by carmelily: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2006
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by anton(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2006
carmelily:

anton,
i'm goin back to school 4 my master's degree in linguistics. 4giv my ignorance, but what's the Trans Atlantic Afrikan students union all about?

anton:

As per request here are a couple of projects i am working on:

1 Trans Atlantic African Student Union

Basically this will operate kind of like a sibling university concept. Certain universities will link up and and build a real strong relation, minimally, on the student union level. Some of the primary benefits will be cross cultural dialogue, practical panafrican development and networking, trans atlantic political awareness, and hopefully multi-univeristy research and collaberation. Also, from experience i know that when computer labs get upgraded many times those pcs and network devices get sent to state auction where they are sold to the public. I would love to have those devices go instead to universites in developing countries on the Continent and through out the 6th region.

There is another brother i know who is working on a sister city program between grass root elements over here and on the Continent. I will get with him later in the year and hopefully our two ideas will be compatable and successful!!
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by carmelily: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2006
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by anton(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2006
Well basically in what ever way you can. Ideas are good. Leaders who can see the vision and basically help me cover all the bases are good, too. I don't know how your student organizations are structured or anything like that.

My schedule hasn't permitted me to even incorporate the ideas Ayanfe contributed. I have your email now and as soon as i work out a pdf with all the ideas, the basic premise, and the scope and the goals, i will send it to you and we can discuss it in a chatroom. I may even upload the pdf here.

So, that's pretty much it. as soon as i get some time i will reveal some other actions that will bring us closer and move us toward solutions. Bye for now!!

NKONIM!!!!
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by WesleyanA(f): 4:18am On Jul 10, 2006
Hey Anton!  smiley
read in your post, somewhere, you were in the army (airborne).
I know the war is bad and all but i just think jumping out of aircrafts and all that's pretty cool.
Re: Anton: New And Eager To Learn About My Family by anton(m): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hey! Where are all my buddies?!?!? ^_^

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Confession / First Picture Of Kim And Kanye Son,saint West / Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Wall Geckos Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.