Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family (924 Views)

Why Novermber Salary Is Being Delayed-bayelsa Government / Man Kills Wife Of Fellow Nigerian In Brazil Over Unpaid Debt [VIDEO] / Help me thank God for my family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2016
Good day good soul of this forum, my name is mrs muritala, am from omu eleni, ijebu. am also a widow since 2004, i have 3 children, i work at TAI SOLARIN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TASCE), Omu eleni, ijebu. Please since i lost my husband in 2004, we all depends on my salary which is just N25k by now but things were not really going well with us as there is nobody from my husband family that even ask after the children or to know how they are living, but as things were difficult, i decided with my children that ayomide whose is the first son to stop the admission process due to insufficient funds and learn a furniture and let the twins to continue to the secondary level. Please, they are now waiting to write their ss3 waec. we have been living in hardship and poverty, why i came here is to beg every good people of this forum to help me and my children financially, things is still much difficult for us to the extends that we drank only garri for 4 days without any other foods. my twins has been so much unhappy and
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Pidggin(f): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2016
cry I feel for you and your kids. This is the reality for many even those shouting "CHANGE! " on social media. I hope and pray you get paid soon.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2016
and just because of unpaid salary by ogun state government, its over 10 months we have recieved a salary from the government of ogun state at tasce ijebu, but please i am here begging the good people of the forum to please help me, no amount is small please for the sake of God. me and my children are suffering, even my landlord is fighting us because of 6 months rent we are owing. please i am very sorry for this post because i know this forum is not a charity organization but i don't want us to die in silent. please help me and family with anything you have. here is my acct details : MURITALA KEHINDE, 3030281037, SKYE BANK PLC. Thanks very much for understanding.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2016
Pidggin:
cry I feel for you and your kids. This is the reality for many even those shouting "CHANGE! " on social media. I hope and pray you get paid soon.
Amen in jesus name
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2016
The Country is so hard and I some people are stil shouting change,I hope d Apc Govt in Ogun pays ur salaries soon!
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The Country is so hard and I some people are stil shouting change,I hope d Apc Govt in Ogun pays ur salaries soon!
pls help us pray to Baba God. the sufferness is too much.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Please Hellp A Single Mother To Survive. Please God Will Rewards Your Way,
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by ifyalways(f): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
kolasoladone:
and just because of unpaid salary by ogun state government, its over 10 months we have recieved a salary from the government of ogun state at tasce ijebu, but please i am here begging the good people of the forum to please help me, no amount is small please for the sake of God. me and my children are suffering, even my landlord is fighting us because of 6 months rent we are owing. please i am very sorry for this post because i know this forum is not a charity organization but i don't want us to die in silent. please help me and family with anything you have. here is my acct details : MURITALA KEHINDE, 3030281037, SKYE BANK PLC. Thanks very much for understanding.
Quoted for reference here :

https://www.nairaland.com/2980796/unpaid-salary-suffering-family#43650370

2 Likes

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Kolasolafone, you've been exposed as a liar, thief and a con artist in the Family Section, thanks to Ify. Now crawl away in shame, and reflect on what's left of your miserable life. angry

https://www.nairaland.com/2980796/unpaid-salary-suffering-family/1#43671941

(1) (Reply)

Tinted Glass Permit Revalidation Exercise..... Need For Deadline Extention / Photo: Shocking See This Strange Human Being Joined Together From Birth / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.