Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Help On Family Search please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help On Family Search please (797 Views)

Family Search & Locator Apps / Ask Any Question On Family & Relationship Issues / 75yr Old Woman Found In Ogun State,calls On Family To Come Forward To Claim Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Family Search please by dakarman(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2015
Hello my brothers and sisters I greet everyone in the name God. My name Uchenna from Enugu state. But I live Senegal now. I will go direct to my story please. This story is going directly to people from EHUHE IN ACHI OJIRIVER L.G.A IN ENUGU STATE. Anybody from Ojiriver can help on this matter.
The story is this, a man named Mike as we know him. We have been together in the same city here in Senegal for a long time. As all of us know that all fingers are not equal. In everywhere some people make it more than some people. This man I am talking about is in the bad side of it. Things are hard for him now I mean real hard. Because of house rent and food I and my 4 friends they all Yoruba decided to take him in our house to stay with us so that food and house rent will be off his neck. Since we live in a very big house six rooms and sitting room. We all use one one each and one was using to pack my production materials because nature of my business. I have sachet pure water company. He need to stay with us so that everything will be free for him. Because his barbing saloon cannot help him to do all this.
Now he is sick and we took him to the hospital and paid all the bill there. Now he is perfectly ok now. He is going to be discharged tomorrow 13 may 2015 from the hospital.
Now this guy has been a long long time he left home. Not direct from but from north. Now I really want this guy to get InTouch with any of his relation now. He has no contact from any of his relation. When he left Nigeria there was nothing like GSM in Nigeria or Senegal. He left Nigeria early 80s. So please I am on my knee asking for anyone who is from EHUHE, ACHI, OJIRIVER OR knows anything about that area or even has friend from there let him/her help in this search of this family. I pray that ALMIGTHY GOD WILL REWORD YOU FOR THIS. I got all this info from him today I said I may get help here.
FAMILY NAME---- ANAGO FAMILY
VILLAGE NAME----- EHUHE VILLAGE
TOWN NAME------- ACHI
L.G.A.------- OJIRIVER please I don’t know if OJIRIVER has two L.G.A.
ONE OF HIS BROTHER NAME IS------ ANDY
THE GUY WE ARE STAYING HERE WITH HIS REAL NAME IS------- NICODEMUS CHUKWUMA ANAGO
HIS CONTACT NUMBER----- 00221702004895
MY NAME UCHENNA AND CONTACT IS------ 00221706091006
THANKS
Re: Help On Family Search please by dakarman(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thank for every one that partspect on getting this man's family. I thank you all and God bless you people. He has gone back to his family. He is noe in Lagos with his junior brother. Thanks once more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Would You React Towards Your Wife On This? / Meet 179 Yrs Old Man Who Says Death Has Forgotten Him / Peeing(urinating) In Your Dream And It Then Manifesting In Real Life....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.