Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

How Would You React Towards Your Wife On This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You React Towards Your Wife On This? (798 Views)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React Towards Your Wife On This? by chocolateme(f): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

A woman tells her
husband that she is going to visit her sick mum in
the village. She goes on Friday and returns on
Sunday, with plenty of fruits and food stuff, saying
they are from her mum to the husband and the
children. The husband gently asks her about her
mother's health and how she was doing, to which
she replies that she took her to the hospital in the
village and she is recovering and getting better.

The wife adds that her mother insisted that she must re-
visit the village in a few days, to spend at least a
week with her. "I'm worried about Mama" the wife
crooned, with tears swelling in her eyes. "She'll be
fine, dear." Hubby lovingly replied. The husband
then politely asks her to take the items to the
kitchen. As she enters, she meets her mother
preparing food in the kitchen. Apparently, her mum
came visiting since the Friday that she left home.

You can imagine the plight of this woman. stuck,
shocked, dazed and dumbfounded at the
kitchen
door! whether to go in and drop the items' from
mama', or return to her hubby in the living room!

How would you handle this case? Your humble
opinion is required.
Re: How Would You React Towards Your Wife On This? by DeHero1: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Simple thing... She has to go back to 'her mother' immediately and stay with her till she is totally healed. In fact, I'm d one to decide when d mother is fully okay.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React Towards Your Wife On This? by INTROVERT(f): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why cheat..... in the furst place.

I'l just melt like salt.. while pleading.
Re: How Would You React Towards Your Wife On This? by Cadamlk: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
This had been on front page before
Re: How Would You React Towards Your Wife On This? by ifeoluwasegun(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Just a very simple case. She needs to carefully re-explain herself again
And her second narration judges the matter.
Re: How Would You React Towards Your Wife On This? by Cutehector(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
If she confesses all that she went to do, with all her heart that she is so so sorry and pledges it will never ever happen again in her entire life, I will open my heart and forgive her, in d presence of her mum.. Her mum will have to forgive her too after she has confessed nothin but the truth.
Re: How Would You React Towards Your Wife On This? by Cutehector(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Why cheat..... in the furst place.

I'l just melt like salt.. while pleading.
lmao.. You won't even hav d stamina to plead.. U wil just wish the ground could open to swallow you up.
Re: How Would You React Towards Your Wife On This? by Eladua(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
i taya o
Cadamlk:
This had been on front page before
Re: How Would You React Towards Your Wife On This? by Holatunde007(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
I will be back wen it trend
Re: How Would You React Towards Your Wife On This? by Melahou(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
old news since 1918
Re: How Would You React Towards Your Wife On This? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Assuming it was me, I would just pray that the ground should swallow me up. Why would she do that in the first place??angry

(1) (Reply)

When You Dressed To Kill Your Inlaws / Can You Help Me Find My Father? / See What A Nairalander Did That Was Reported By The Guardian Newspaper(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.