Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,925 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Ask Any Question On Family & Relationship Issues - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ask Any Question On Family & Relationship Issues (1299 Views)

Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family / Verbal Abuse And Effect On Family Relationship / Relationship Issues That Are Just As Bad As Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Any Question On Family & Relationship Issues by opalu: 6:00am On Oct 04, 2015
One of the greatest warfare that satan wages on earth is against the family. The family is the building block for the society and the Nation. Why does satan dispatch so much efforts in attacking the family to this extent? The answer is not far-fetched. FAMILY is the miniature heaven. The home is a small-sized heaven to give us a foretaste of how the eternal destination will be while here on earth.
Every living thing becomes independent of their 'parents' soon after being given birth to. The birds, animals, plants etc. But for mankind, it takes as much as 2 decades of being dependent on the parents for proper relationship, training and upbringing within the family.
on the other hand, the marriage is the first institution set up by God to act as the Nucleus for the family. The family is like the Egg while the Marriage is the Yoke.

This thread is where your questions relating to marriage and relationships and family will be answered
Re: Ask Any Question On Family & Relationship Issues by johnson232: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sir u're indeed a genius, your effective solutions are not limited to structures alone, but also covers family life. I'm impressed...
But sir u didn't do justice to my last question on ur structure thread. Awaiting ur response...
Re: Ask Any Question On Family & Relationship Issues by opalu: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Okay.
please repost your question on building issues at Property page and I will tackle it right away.
Maybe I didn't see the earlier post.
johnson232:
Sir u're indeed a genius, your effective solutions are not limited to structures alone, but also covers family life. I'm impressed...
But sir u didn't do justice to my last question on ur structure thread. Awaiting ur response...
Re: Ask Any Question On Family & Relationship Issues by opalu: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
For marriage to be as sweet as God the Inventor of marriage intended, the husband must love his wife unconditionally and the wife must submit to her husband unconditionally. If the man says "if you don't submit I won't love you" or if the wife says "if you give me limited love I give you limited submission" Then it's clear the two are trying to operate marriage using Hollywood or Nollywood or Google formulas. The Bible a book of formulas that make life, business, marriage etc to operate the way they are supposed to work. It is easy for guys to submit and do mumu for their wives but to LOVE one woman and be committed to only her is their major challenge so bible says MEN LOVE YOUR WIVES. On the other hand it is easy for a woman to love that man who their heart has accepted but to submit to that same man is their biggest challenge. If you think the strength of a woman is love then it is because you are not the man her heart has accepted. Therefore the bible tells women SUBMIT TO YOUR OWN HUSBANDS. Meaning that submission is their main weakness. To love is their strength even though many women now withhold their love nature just because of terrible past experiences ....With who? Men!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Any Question On Family & Relationship Issues by opalu: 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Title: HOW TO ENJOY A BALANCED SEXUAL MARITAL LIFE WITH YOUR HUSBAND
My interaction with so many married women by way of counsel and research reveals that most women fall into two major categories :
1. Women who complain that their husbands demand for so much sex. And ask: "Is sex food? You wan kill me? Is that all there is to marriage? "What do you take me for?"
2. The second category are Women who get little or no sex due to their husbands' work nature or because he has an external "shock absorber" Lady who help him quench his sex pressure. Entire weeks pass without their husbands romancing them not to talk of making them to reach orgasm! How these women survive it is a miracle in itself.

Now let's put this in perspective: Ask yourself, what do you actually prefer regarding Sexual fulfilment in your matrimony? A husband that demands frequently or the one that logs off from you sexually? The one you starve or the one that starves you? This message is not for women who have already married chronic womaniser from the start. I will write your piece another time.

I said in a marriage seminar I spoke last time that so many women who prayed for sexually faithful husbands eventually turn them into unfaithful men. To be able to keep the PRIZE, you have to constantly pay the PRICE. There are so many women who have succeeded in making their husbands impotent by their highly discouraging words during lovemaking. They make their Men worry so much about their 'small size", worry about things lacking in the home during the act and other devilish things. Do u know that by just lying down on the bed like a log of wood and not contributing to sex, what you are making him do all alone is no longer sex but masturbation? Sex is between two people but masturbation is just 1 person.

God created sex and gave it as a HIS GIFT to your marriage. Just like all God's gifts to you, you must love and enjoy it not hate and dorge it! IF GOD FROWNS AT PREMARITAL SEX AND EXTRAMARITAL SEX, THEN HE WILL FROWN AT YOU IF YOU HATE MARITAL SEX which happens to be the only one He loves.

Look at the divine picture: The Only Wise creator designed the Woman's sex organ to be inside her body. She doesn't need to do anything special to receive the male organ except to be lubricated. She just needs to hear sweet words and touched. The things to be touched are so many on her. Glory to God. But for man, He made his organ to be Outside his body. At natural state, it's soft.
What this signify is that while what makes a man ready is mainly OUTWARDLY determined, what makes woman ready for sex is INWARDLY DETERMINED. In otherwords, you as a woman holds the key to sexual fulfilment in your home. GOD MADE YOURS ALWAYS OPEN for your husband. But made his own rise and fall per time. And if any lady with just a sex organ like you can snatch your husband, then you have some explanations to do before the Judgement Throne of God. You have the Holy Spirit, Bible, Prayers and a Clean Perfect Organ from God. What else can one ask of? "Thou art inexcusable before God".

In conclusion, there is a secret I will show you. There is a law called Diminishing return. Relating it to this matter in plain language, it means that you can give your body to your husband in excess with different creativity, his too - much demand will cool down, his head will normalise and he will be the one to say "You want to kill me?", "Let's do it next tomorrow pls". He will begin to do press - ups and take youghort etc to meet up.
The way men are designed is that when you keep something from them, it stirs up something in them to get it any way possible. That is why some go to the point of forcing sex on their wives and scattering the whole marriage just to get it anywhere. That shall not be your portion in Jesus' name!
- I am Abraham Ayegba Opaluwa called by God to the families on earth.
Re: Ask Any Question On Family & Relationship Issues by opalu: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2016
SHOW YOURSELF A MAN!!!
Almost 100% of the evils and ills in the family, society and Nation are caused by the failure of Men not Women. When a Wife is indisciplined, wayward and ungodly, a MAN is to be held accountable - Her Father. When prostitutes multiply in your society, blame the men who patronise them and the men who raised them. When a Woman at home is not submissive to the husband, look at it critically you will see holes in how the husband himself started the Marriage. Gaskiya.

Millions of innocent, humble and inexperienced girls turned out to be very rude, highly materialistic, deceptive and revengeful only because of the kinds of terrible experiences they suffered in the hands of 'men' who they trusted. Look at Government sector, business sector and every sector you will see that they are dominated mostly by males therefore almost 100% of the evils and perils there are caused by the male human.

You are not a Man by being a Male. Sorry to say that even a He-goat is Male. So let's not celebrate the fact that we have Manhood stuck between our legs. Yes...The ability to impregnate a female is not peculiar to humans. So that doesn't make you a Man. Accumulation of degrees and certifications to the detriment of your mission in earth doesn't make you a Man.

Show yourself a Man not a male!!! You are a Man not by how many rounds you can go on a woman. You are a Man not by how many girlfriends you can control at the same time without their traffic colliding (Control Tower). You are a Man not by how long your Manhood is. It is not how long a snake is that matters. You are not a man by the largeness of your chest but the largeness of your Mind. I see many Males beating up women!! It is a shame!! When asked you blame your father for doing same. Shame on your because you are also a Man having son(s).
So many unplanned children due to the failure of men. The worst is the way people of this world now celebrate that evil under the sun by saying "Baby Mamas".

Why do you think God instituted Circumcision on your Genital? It is to welcome you into the pain/weight of Manliness. For you to see a seductive young girl and refuse to even notice her not to talk of touching her takes manliness. In fact the day you woke up and discovered you are a man, you needed to be afraid of the huge responsibility and awaiting judgement on you.

King David was on his death bed when he called his successor Solomon and said " “I am about to go the way of all the earth. Be strong, and show yourself a man" 1kings 2v2. As a someone who has lost his Dad, I understand that the last words of a Father is the greatest words you don't joke with. David instructed Solomon to Be Strong and show himself a MAN. It takes Strength to be a Man. Scripture says that what is in Man that God is MindFULL of him? It takes unusual decision and strength to become a man and remain a Man. It makes me weep to see too many Males who are married but not yet Men. Did Solomon obeyed his father's dying wish? That is another issue. Women always have deep-seated and God-programmed need for real Men. See their name:- woMEN. Every month the Creator reminds them through MENses. Until they reach MENopause. They always need real MEN. But it is painful that real men are very scarce. What we have are boys and so many fake men who are better called Males.

I won't define MAN because this post is already too long. But some factors of manliness is that real Men love and fear God 100%. Real men are humans that make mistakes but they learn from their mistakes and do not allow it to repeat. They take full responsibility of their actions. For those of you who made a mistake with fornication or adultery and the ladies are pregnant and have born, you can still become a real man by accepting that child and cater for them from Right Now. A real man does loves his wife than he loves himself. Don't sneak out and eat brokoto and eja kika with pepper soup then when your wife asks for money you blame Buhari and Gov Bello. Real men do not try to drown their problems in alcohol since problems too can swim.

For Men who are confused on who to marry, take this advice as coming from God Himself : "Don't choose the better girl. Choose the girl that will make you a better Man"- Abraham Ayegba Opaluwa
Re: Ask Any Question On Family & Relationship Issues by opalu: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
FAMILY FINANCIAL FREEDOM (FFF part 1)
ENJOYING PROSPERITY IN SCARCITY
Every family deserves to enjoy financial freedom during widespread scarcity. This post is about what you can DO RIGHT NOW to enjoy financial freedom from now henceforth. Before I enter into it, I want to state that these truths contained herein, I learnt them by experience meaning I broke this laws and suffered the consequences before I leant them. So it is not a theory I read somewhere but practical!!!

To start, to understand what Financial Freedom means, you look at what Financial Bondage (it's opposite) is. Financial Bondage is the state whereby a person or family or community is in a prison called LACK to the point that you don't only lack money, you also lack any help or helper to give you money. At that state, you only borrow to feed. Borrowing to execute a sharp sharp business deal is fantastic but borrowing to feed is a clear sign of Financial Bondage. There are few symptoms of Financial Bondage:-
1. Borrowing to Feed:- Nothing takes sleep from your eyes as debts. Debt and Death are Twins. A borrower is a Slave to the lender so says the Bible.
2. Planlessness:- Your not being able to plan your feeding or your family's finances for next month, for next 6 to 12 months is a sign of Financial Bondage. If you eat what you see, there is Financial Bondage.
3. Control by money:- You can have a million in your account yet you cannot put just N500 into the offering basket and you are squeezing a dirty N50 into the envelope as if you stole the N50, that is sign of Financial Bondage. See any time I want to give a higher denomination and my body do me like as if it is my blood, then I must double it or empty my pocket. Money CANNOT BE allowed to control us! No it has suffered God's people enough!
4. When Husband and wife are at peace when there is no money and as soon as you get paid an amount you are owed then you people start fighting and quarrelling it is very clear BOTH of them are under Financial Bondage.

I can't dwell much on the Bondage. Now HOW DO YOU FREE yourself and your family from this bondage into Financial Freedom?

A. Do not depend on Prayer to get Money. One of the greatest errors Children of God make is to pray to get money. God did not say we should pray for money. I like looking at the lifestyle of Christ as my example. When he was asked to pay tax even though he wasn't supposed to pay, he did not pray. He used the Fishing Expertise/Skill of Peter to get cash. What do we do when we need money, we curse the employer or governor that owes us, we fast and pray, we go to borrow etc. Those are errors!! If you must pray for money, stop at our Lord's Prayer "Give us our daily bread" then get up so that God can provide the bread through you for your family.

B. Master atleast 3 Profitable Skills!!!!
It takes Skills to Kill Poverty. Please to get to circle of Financial Freedom, you Must master skills that bring money! Don't tell me you have only 1 skill that is only needed during Christmas..The hunger go tay. Or if you are skilled in Pushing truck, there too many garage boys that are inside that business and the sun is too hot. Please master skills that are scarce but in hot demand.
Please don't let God and His angels hear you say that you are a pastor and not learn any skill. Apostle Paul that wrote 2/3 of the new Testament was a Tent-maker (I.e House builder). He built house and got paid during morning and by afternoon he preached and did miracles. You don't do miracles neither do you write letters like him except fundraising letters. Master a skill today!

C. Convert your Assets to Wealth:- So many reading this post have many Talents and other great endowments from God that they overlook and commonize. If you know how to talk in public that can hold people spell-bound, then you don't have business being broke because you can convert it to money (inbox me to show you how). If you are a pretty Lady or charming guy that has divine favour, many companies are seeking for you as their models. All these free pictures you have been spreading on Facebook has only multiplied useless disturbers while u remain cold broke. I know many Ladies who are paid just to use makeups of some companies and they pay them per pix they post. Whatever is your gifting, convert it to CASH. Do u know pheonetics well, there are many rich guys seeking for you. If you have too much traffic on your Facebook you can get paid do posts. God's people perish not for hunger or Satan but for ignorance.
D. NEVER EVER SAY THERE IS NO MONEY. The day you say it Money flees from you. Okay please tell me whether Money melted into the ground. Did it everporate? No money yet many houses are rising daily. No money yet people are buying cars like mad. It is because you said no money that you brain didn't see that there is money. A long time ago I bought one lexus and started seeing it everywhere! My brain activated my eyes to see them. The day you wife becomes pregnant it's only pregnant women you will see. The day you convince your mind that there is money, you start seeing money-making opportunities everywhere!!!
-TO BE CONTINUED.
By Engr Abraham Ayegba Opaluwa
Lekki-Lagos Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Any Question On Family & Relationship Issues by opalu: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2016
FAMILY FINANCIAL FREEDOM PART 2
(-CONTINUATION)

" For behold , the darkness shall cover the earth , And deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you , And His glory will be seen upon you" Isaiah 60v2

7. Every Family must have Financial Discipline. The lack of money is mostly due to the lack of financial discipline. Money flees from those who waste it as soon as it enters their hands. The house of those who buy on impulse is filled with many items they do not need. I challenge you today to go and sell all the items in your house that you buy without thinking twice! Financial discipline will not allow you to spend money anyhow. It is now a crime against your household to buy ashebi except of those of your best friend and your direct blood brother/sister. Anything else is financial recklessness. If the Wedding Bride is borrowing wedding gown, why must you ordinary Invitee buy a new cloth?. I get shocked whenever I enter Bukateria near my site to eat food. As a Developer builds house to sell, I get surprised that my bricklayer and iron benders will buy food of N500 and put meat of N1500. Then all I buy is N500. Then the foolish guys will want to pay for me! For God's sake this is the height of financial indiscipline. Some of us have eaten our mansions and purged them into the toilet! See, Nigeria is very broke now because she squandered her years of surplus. As an individual, if you squandered your surplus, you will be experience same just like Nigeria. But as a Child of God, He has commanded you :"THOU SHALT LEND TO NATIONS AND BORROW FROM NONE. THOU SHALT BE THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL". That is a command, an order not an advice. You cannot afford to be broke when your Local or state Government is broke if not how will you lend to them? And the scripture cannot be broken.

8. You must make customers Need you or you remain in Need. If you do not make customers need you, you will remain in need despite your 101 skills. If you make hats for sale, and you load all your hats in your bedroom with no one coming to ask for it or nobody knows you exist, then you will be very hungry and you cannot eat your hats. Money gladly runs towards those who are well known by those who need what they can deliver. If you have the skills of coaching a football team and no team owner knows you, then you are on your own. Do you know that I had to enter the toilet to give myself 3 hot slaps one day? I woke up and discovered that 3 different 3 storey buildings were being roofed around my house and I Engr Abraham a coren certified Structural Engineer did not know! So a builder far away in Agege came to my area in Lekki to take work from me. Mba now. I deserved the slap.
Make yourself known we talk about is not just gaining empty popularity that brings no money. Empty popularity is that one that even make you to loose money. Empty popularity multiplies beggers around you. Real popularity means you are popular to clients and customers that need or will need you. Popularity minus Prosperity equals Poverty! Quote me anywhere.

9. Buy only Assets not Liabilities. Asset is anything that puts money into your Pocket. Liability is anything that takes money from your pocket. Before you buy anything including the phone you are using to read this message, is this an Asset or a Liability? The Rich gather Assets but the poor gather liabilities. Then the poor go after the rich to have mercy and give them money to put into their liabilities. A car can either be your asset or your liability. A house can be an asset or liability. Your head can either be your asset or liability. Your beauty can either be a holy Asset or an unholy liability. Convert all those Liabilities into cash making assets or you sell them or dash those who can use them as assets.

10. GIVE GIVE GIVE and you shall receive endlessly. The truth that I have tested is that just as you cannot receive Oxygen without releasing Cabonhydrate, just as you cannot continue Chop chop if you refuse to Wee wee and poo poo, likewise you CANNOT continue to receive if you still giving. Giving I mean is giving out MONEY. My neighbour a woman told me of their annual women convention. That every year, there is an Alhaji that usually gives them a Cow, every year. That one year a preacher came and told them they should contribute and buy cow for next year that the financial blessing they are missing God is crediting it into the alhaji's account. That this is the reason they are struggling financially despite being business and working women. So as the next year's convention drew near, the Alhaji came with his cow and the told him they have their own that year. The man started begging and pleading that every year he gave to them, he got supernatural business expansions. That they should collect it or else he won't leave. They had to collect it ooo. So they killed 2 cows for the event. She got her unusual financial harvest too.
The point is that so long as you think giving is to humans, then you CANNOT receive any rewards so you better not give. But if you give to God's work, to the poor and to those that serve God who cannot leave Gods work to do any other work, then your reward will shock you. Give because you Love God and because it is a command from Him. Don't give because you are forced to do so. For quicker result, give what will cost you something not what is convinent. Give cheerfully means you give what is supposed to pain you but you decide to still give happily.
Finally, plan your offerings. When you get your salary or pay, take at least N2000 and change them into N500 for 4 Sundays in the month. You can make it N1k or 5k each Sunday as your faith is. Plan something too for each of your kids so that it is not on Sundays that you look for the available money. MAY YOU EXCHANGE YOUR SUFFERINGS WITH YOUR OFFERINGS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Any Question On Family & Relationship Issues by opalu: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2016
MY CANDID COUNSEL FOR SINGLE GUYS: It was not a coincidence that the word 'omen' is inside the word 'women'. You will either get good omen or bad omen from your interactions with women. Guys who focus on busts will burst their destinies. Among the items Moses kept in the Ark of Covenant: the Rod with which he did wonders and the two testaments (tablets). God has given every man a ROD and 2 Testaments (Testicles). The rod is for performing holy wonders and the testicles are there to testify of what you did with your rod. Because at the mouth of two or three witnesses every matter will established. Let the reader understand.

(1) (Reply)

Your Kids Are Sexy? / A Caring Husband Or........ / You're My Daughter But He Is My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.