Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

This Is Not The Change We Need - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Not The Change We Need (554 Views)

Lawyer As A Minister Of Works?......this Is Not The Change We Voted For / The Change We Need "El Cambio Que Necesitamos" / Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not The Change We Need by ChesbyNuel: 6:47pm On May 12, 2015
After the emergence of the All Progressives Congress candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, as the winner of the presidential elections. With a margin of over two million votes above the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party. President Goodluck Jonathan.

There have been series of trekkers. Trekking from one part of the country to other to celebrate the results of the presidential elections, which seems to have damaged the People Democratic Party's structure.

Since after the elections and declaration. The APC has taken seize of the media. Spewing
out several inconsequential speeches. Which isn't the change we need.

There accusations are quit frightening as they are Indirectly telling us that they won't fulfil their electoral promises. One of these promises is the rescue of the Chibok Girls.

While the military is still searching for the missing school girls. The incoming president has already proclaimed, 'he is not sure he can rescue this girls'.

Another such case is when the president-elect denied his speech of equating a Naira with the United States of America's dollar.
Even Nigeria's controversial song writer/singer Charly Boy made jest of this promise. The President-elect has also revealed to the media that he is not a magician while he stated that he will end Nigeria's predicament in his next hundred days in office.

I will however appeal to our dear president-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and his party, The APC to shun media tit-chat and start organising strategies in tackling
Nigeria's problems. 29th May isn't far from today.

The country have been in stagnation for a long time. We await your long anticipated change. Thanks

source ; www.recent24online.com/2015/05/this-is-not-change-we-need.html
Re: This Is Not The Change We Need by hijodedios: 6:57pm On May 12, 2015
there is no plan for any change my brother,its just a game bit to grab power,now the power has been grabed by hook or crook and the old man finds himself more confused to the enormous problems of nigeria,talk is cheap but actions speaks a thousand words,i said it before the elections,am still saying it now and time will prove me right.why didnt he deny the naira dollar issue back then during the campaign period? am sure many people voted him becouse of his promises of bulding a bridge where there is no river for us and now its denial time.We nigerians will surely hold him by his campaign promises so he better not start denying anything now.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not The Change We Need by BlackTechnology: 6:59pm On May 12, 2015
Sir it is chain and not change

Buhari

Prove us wrong that you are not

BABA ONE CHANCE

BABA HYPOCRITE

BABA MAGICIAN

Prove us wrong by probing

Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku Rochas Amaechi

Prove us wrong by probing the corrupt Federal Civil Service which is dominated by Tinubu's people

Sir

Tinubu's people voted you because they believe they can steal the oil wealth and presidency through you

They believe Tinubu through Osinbajo can control your government the way Idiagbon did

Sir

They do not believe in change because if they do, they would have voted you in 2007 and 2011

Remember that you are a descendant of Usman Dan Fodio

Remember that your ancestors never allowed the Oduduwas deceive them

WISE UP wink wink wink cool

1 Like

Re: This Is Not The Change We Need by SHARIAREPORTERS: 6:59pm On May 12, 2015
Make we support Buhari de magician Make we see how he wan make $1=#1

1 Like

Re: This Is Not The Change We Need by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 12, 2015
U are all just blood sucking haters!! angry
Let BABA come in 1st nah undecided

At least the 'TREEKING' is an evidence of a great change coming grin

Have you ever imagined someone trekking from Lagos to Abuja just to congrag. another??..No!

No one did it for GEJ during his time

It is here now, the Mighty wind of change ,,so sit back and watch GMB transform/change 9ijah grin
Re: This Is Not The Change We Need by AmucheJane(f): 7:40pm On May 12, 2015
hijodedios:
there is no plan for any change my brother,its just a game bit to grab power,now the power has been grabed by hook or crook and the old man finds himself more confused to the enormous problems of nigeria,talk is cheap but actions speaks a thousand words,i said it before the elections,am still saying it now and time will prove me right.why didnt he deny the naira dollar issue back then during the campaign period? am sure many people voted him becouse of his promises of bulding a bridge where there is no river for us and now its denial time.We nigerians will surely hold him by his campaign promises so he better not start denying anything now.
Guy you too much, u said my mind joor. Nothing much will happen, just that boko haram will stop that's all.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not The Change We Need by Shortyy(f): 7:48pm On May 12, 2015
#yawns.. all these Buhari vs GEJ bullshït is begining to get on my nerves! aaaaargh! let them all be! y'all can't change nothing now, he's already there. so let's all just stop pointing fingers and work together to make this country better. after all it's our country right?

(1) (Reply)

Chuka Umunna Pulls Out Of Labour Leadership Contest. / David Mark Mourns Late Senator Zanna / Remi Tinubu Bares It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.