Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad? (1202 Views)

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad? by dunnio(f): 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2009
I really don't understand how some women cope with their men abroad.I'm talking about being home alone,having to sleep on their matrimonial bed alone and all the worries attached to it.i would really appreciate it if someone can shed more light on this topic.most especially when the couple is newly married.
Re: How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad? by Hauwa1: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2009
i once met a young lady whose man was in the US. she was staying with the guy's mom. 3years after still in nig. the mama made it hard for her. wanted her to leave but hussy told her before leaving she must stay with his mother. really hard for her. the guy was always sending clothes and shoes . . . i  don't know what happened i think she is still there.

if a man really loves you, he will do everything to make you join him real quick. some do not research very well before starting their journey. they take the longer and harder way making their marriage in jeopardy. 2 of my coursemates are married. they joined their husbands within 7months of marriage.

the waiting is okay as long as he is surely coming back for them. not the cunny cunny men that keep women here while their wife is at home. yes they do it!!
Re: How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad? by ifyalways(f): 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2009
Such an arrangement shld be very well discussed and resolved b4 marriage.Its really very difficult staying away from ones spouse esp for young couples.But then there are two ways to llok at it. . . . .
There are women who know that their hubbies are married/ in a serious relationship or the nature of their job wherever they are and can only come see them at a stipulated time,say once in a year or once in 6 months and accepeted it that way.Guess they dont have problems with it,they occupy themselves with something else.
Most stay with their parents,siblings or hubbys parents.
Its a tough arrangement that should not be encouraged esp for young couple.
Re: How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:01am On Feb 09, 2009
This truly has become rampant and common now adays. . .

But most cases or situation i hear about are those that the husband suddenly has to come to the US

after about 5/6 years of marriage, leaving he wife and little kids behind back home

In such a situation, one really cant blame the man at all (or the woman). . . . .

like most peeps would refer to it as 'going out side the country in search of greener pasture's so to speak,

And then in cases like this it could take the man any where from 5-7 years to really

get situated d and be actually ready for his family to move over and be wid him. . .

its all about trust and tolerance most marriages truly have been destroyed by the distance and separation undecided
Re: How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad? by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 09, 2009
I can't cope with it at all at all.

Make he divorce me b4 he leaves so I can find someone who can satiate me sexually, emotionally, PHYSICALLY etc. tongue
Re: How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:06am On Feb 09, 2009
Ummmm. . .na so u go talk jare. . .when he starts sending Dollarz. . .aka Kudis. . .ya eyez go dey shine shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abegi. . .pls tell me what i dunno!! grin grin grin
Re: How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad? by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 09, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Ummmm. . .na so u go talk jare. . .when he starts sending Dollarz. . .aka Kudis. . .ya eyez go dey shine shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abegi. . .pls tell me what i dunno!! grin grin grin
lmao, na u know, now we know toyo is ajebota tongue tongue tongue

But for real though, after we're married, I don't want nothing funny happening in the relationship. I want him close by, not thousands of miles away.

I'm a woman of the flesh, you know what I mean, I need that sth sth b4 I go to sleep.

Apart from that, a father should be there to teach his children what his wife cannot teach. ko fun wan legbe when they dnt listen tongue tongue
Re: How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad? by dayokanu(m): 4:24am On Feb 09, 2009
Make he divorce me b4 he leaves so I can find someone who can satiate me sexually, emotionally, PHYSICALLY etc

'm a woman of the flesh, you know what I mean, I need that sth sth b4 I go to sleep

Mo daran!!!! Toyin o ti like oko ju.

Women not live by manliness alone
Re: How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad? by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 09, 2009
dayokanu:

lol, is it not the truth I speak?

And yes, I love the "farm" na.
Re: How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:29am On Feb 09, 2009
HeatFusion:

lmao, na u know, now we know toyo is ajebota tongue tongue tongue

But for real though, after we're married, I don't want nothing funny happening in the relationship. I want him close by, not thousands of miles away.

I'm a woman of the flesh, you know what I mean, I need that sth sth b4 I go to sleep.

Apart from that, a father should be there to teach his children what his wife cannot teach. ko fun wan legbe when they dnt listen tongue tongue

I hear whatchu saying oo . . .for real. . .but as u know it is what it is for real. . .

what about those women that have their husbands in the Military??

They'll just have to adjust and adapt, cos really they don't have any other choice. . .

i mean do they really want to walk out on their marriage cos of that??

And then again it ain't for everyone like u rightly said. . .it most def. ain't for moi sha!! cool

dayokanu:

No comment!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad? by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 09, 2009
TOYOSI20:

I hear whatchu saying oo . . .for real. . .but as u know it is what it is for real. . .

what about those women that have their husbands in the Military??

They'll just have to adjust and adapt, cos really they don't have any other choice. . .

i mean do they really want to walk out on their marriage cos of that??

And then again it ain't for everyone like u rightly said. . .it most def. ain't for moi sha!! cool
abi o, I just CAN NOT adapt to such thaing.

When ppl get married in my villlage, they never have the wife in Ilemukun while the husband is in Ilogbo. It does not work that way o.
Re: How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad? by dayokanu(m): 5:07am On Feb 09, 2009
Heatfusion,

No be food oh
Re: How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad? by ikeyman00(m): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2009
haha
Re: How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad? by 2Legit: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2009
they cope by dreaming of the dollars
Re: How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad? by kokorunna(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2009
If the husband was away for a few months then thats ok but he is was away for a couple of years, then temptation will come in. grin

(1) (Reply)

My Pregnant Wife Likely To Deliver On Her Birthday / Father Asks Strangers To Photoshop A Photo Of His 6-weeks Old Dead Daughter / Omotola Ekeinde: How My Role In The Prostitute Threatened My Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.