Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? (2221 Views)

Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? / Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature / Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:27pm On May 12, 2015
Women are the most wonderful creature I have seen on Earth, but am yet to understand why some men are busy finding faults upon faults on them.

Ok, lets look at them this way and tell me if am lying:

(1) Women are the only creature that can change their original surname just for the sake of love.

(2) They are most easiest creature to convince.

(3)They are the only creature that loves from the bottom of their hearts.

(4) They are the creature that can prefer to go to bed with an empty stomach, just to make sure that their children feeds well.

(5) They are the only creature on Earth that cries very easily, just to expose their inward disposition.

(6) They are always awake even at the dead of the night just to make sure that their children are protected.

(7) They can even sell out their cloths just to buy food for their children, and also see them smiling.

( 8 ) They are always ready to sacrifice their lives just to save the lives of their children.

(9) They are always in the kitchen inhaling the smoke without complaining, just to prepare something for their children and husband to eat.

(10) They are the only creature that can abandon their biological family and start up a new home with a stranger.

(11) Even when they are battling with the pains of pregnancy, yet, they are busy looking after their husbands and children.

Question: with all this evidence above, can we say that Women are the most Wonderful creature on earth?

Culled from: http://brainnewsng.com/are-women-the-most-wonderful-creature-on-earth-enter-to-see-great-stories-about-them/
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:32pm On May 12, 2015
Yes yes..ooOh yes!

*we rock!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 12, 2015
Yes. There is no doubt that women are in deed the best creatures on earth.

But it would seem some are not content with this fact.
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 12, 2015
I'd prefer you say weird creatures.
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by Begonia(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2015
Yes, we certainly are smiley kiss
It's a shame some of us don't realize it.

1 Like

Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by ronald4lif(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2015
Hypertensive retinopathy creatures much like.
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by natas22: 9:47pm On May 12, 2015
You never jam woman,amateur go talk to married men na them go tell u how far mtcheew

www.
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by teasel: 9:47pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

You and I know how long it took you to come up with that. Quite pitiful grin
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 12, 2015
reading through all this, the picture of my mother just came to mind. I love you mother, I can't wait to pay you back for all the good things you've done. you'll never get lonely in your old age, cos I'll mother you like a child.

sweet mother, I no go forget you for the suffer wia you suffer for me. sweet mother, I love you.

to all the women in the world, we're unique and wonderfully made. no living thing can take our place and the warmth we bring to mankind. we are the mothers of the planet and that is why it is called "MOTHER EARTH".

1 Like

Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
don't hate bro. Just let them know that as long as they actually fit the description of the above list, instead of striving to be like us, we will love them.
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by natas22: 9:51pm On May 12, 2015
The person way write this thread sef eh ebi like say him never jam woman before

[url]www.[/url]

1 Like

Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by ronald4lif(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
don't hate bro. Just let them know that as long as they actually fit the description of the above list, instead of striving to be like us, we will love them.

Not hating, hate is a strong word.

Oh well, if it soothes their ego that's fine.
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 12, 2015
dedicated to my mum...with the zeal i will be a great mum too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 12, 2015
women...women...women...

So amazing how this world was made,I wonder if God is a woman.
Love being a woman!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by AfricanApple(f): 10:02pm On May 12, 2015
happy mother's day
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Not hating, hate is a strong word.

Oh well, if it soothes their ego that's fine.
you're the man wink
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 12, 2015

A woman could be the best and the worst being a man would ever interact with. When you incite their fury, dude you are dead. Just play by the rules and they'll be the next best things to angels.
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 12, 2015
I don't know what you are talking about OP but what I do know is that women represents God's finest artwork.
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by sinizia: 12:41am On May 13, 2015
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by Nobody: 5:04am On May 13, 2015
BrainnewsNg:
Women are the most wonderful creature I have seen on Earth, but am yet to understand why some men are busy finding faults upon faults on them.

(1) Women are the only creature that can change their original surname just for the sake of love. This doesn't make anyone wonderful!

this only proof that they are incapable of sticking to their decisions.

have u ever seen a penguin or a dog (man's best friend)??.

(4) They are the creature that can prefer to go to bed with an empty stomach, just to make sure that their children feeds well.
(source please )

(5) They are the only creature on Earth that cries very easily, just to expose their inward disposition.(inward disposition? Op, a don't understand! )

(6) They are always awake even at the dead of the night just to make sure that their children are protected.
(ahhh op!)

(7) They can even sell out their cloths just to buy food for their children, and also see them smiling.
(well.... This i agree to.)

( 8 ) They are always ready to sacrifice their lives just to save the lives of their children.

(9) They are always in the kitchen inhaling the smoke without complaining, just to prepare something for their children and husband to eat.
(we use gas where I cum from.. So I don't understand this.)

(10) They are the only creature that can abandon their biological family and start up a new home with a stranger.
(hey! Don't men 'abandon ' too?)

(11) Even when they are battling with the pains of pregnancy, yet, they are busy looking after their husbands and children.
(who told u pregnancy is painful)

Question: with all this evidence above, can we say that Women are the most Wonderful creature on earth?
(which evidence?)

Culled from: http://brainnewsng.com/are-women-the-most-wonderful-creature-on-earth-enter-to-see-great-stories-about-them/
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:35am On May 13, 2015
[quote author=Preciousone4ril post=33683962][/quote]
Ok oooo
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by lilflipnerd: 7:52am On May 13, 2015
No neva
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by GenerousLord: 8:54am On May 13, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

(1) Women are the only creature that can change their original surname just for the sake of love.

(5) They are the only creature on Earth that cries very easily, just to expose their inward disposition.

In as much as I love this write-up, I just have to make it complete.

Number 1? That can't be true. Gay men legally married weakens the argument.

Number 2? Oh, the garden of Eden. Did that ring a bell? I guess Adam (a man) was easily convinced by Eve (a woman) to partake of that gadamn fruit. smiley . So, perhaps.

Number 3? I doubt. The word 'only' as used there weakens the argument. But well, you can prove me wrong.

Number 4? Oh yeah, you may be right on this one. However, there are some men out there who can as well do this, though they are pretty few when compared to the number of women who do the same.

Number 5? Unarguable.

Number 6? *LoL* You may be right, that is if she's a witch. They are protective, no doubt. But the word 'only' weakens the argument again.

Number 7? Spot on. Every thing about this is just right on the money.

Number 8? Hahahahahahaha. Sacrifice their lives? Like that same thing Christ did for us? Are you for real? *LoL* Well, they do things that suggest that they can pull out a sacrifice of their lives for their children, but when it gets to that critical point, then you would see the human nature (the natural man). So, it's a no on this one.

Number 9? You are only right when the lady in question is making use of coal and stove, not when she has her cylinder running non-stop.
Moreover, if she doesn't do the kitchen duties, who else should? That doesn't make it seem 'wonderful'. Though, they deserve kudos for all those kitchen duties. It ain't an easy one.

Number 10? 1 & 10 are interwoven.

Number 11? I adore them on this one. Unique specie.

In conclusion, women are one of the most wonderful creatures on earth. Thank you smiley
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:22am On May 13, 2015
GenerousLord:

In as much as I love this write-up, I just have to make it complete.

Number 1? That can't be true. Gay men legally married weakens the argument.

Number 2? Oh, the garden of Eden. Did that ring a bell? I guess Adam (a man) was easily convinced by Eve (a woman) to partake of that gadamn fruit. smiley . So, perhaps.

Number 3? I doubt. The word 'only' as used there weakens the argument. But well, you can prove me wrong.

Number 4? Oh yeah, you may be right on this one. However, there are some men out there who can as well do this, though they are pretty few when compared to the number of women who do the same.

Number 5? Unarguable.

Number 6? *LoL* You may be right, that is if she's a witch. They are protective, no doubt. But the word 'only' weakens the argument again.

Number 7? Spot on. Every thing about this is just right on the money.

Number 8? Hahahahahahaha. Sacrifice their lives? Like that same thing Christ did for us? Are you for real? *LoL* Well, they do things that suggest that they can pull out a sacrifice of their lives for their children, but when it gets to that critical point, then you would see the human nature (the natural man). So, it's a no on this one.

Number 9? You are only right when the lady in question is making use of coal and stove, not when she has her cylinder running non-stop.
Moreover, if she doesn't do the kitchen duties, who else should? That doesn't make it seem 'wonderful'. Though, they deserve kudos for all those kitchen duties. It ain't an easy one.

Number 10? 1 & 10 are interwoven.

Number 11? I adore them on this one. Unique specie.

In conclusion, women are one of the most wonderful creatures on earth. Thank you smiley

One of the best comment on Nairaland this morning: Thanks for the analysis.
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by GenerousLord: 10:24am On May 13, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

One of the best comment on Nairaland this morning: Thanks for the analysis.
You're welcome, dear. smiley
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by jrerico1(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2015
Mtcheew

Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:02pm On May 13, 2015
jrerico1:
Mtcheew
What?
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 13, 2015
I think someone is High on osogbo weed

Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by olasmith10(m): 11:28pm On May 13, 2015
No be only wonderful, na marvelous.. mtcheeeeewwwww.
Re: Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:15pm On May 14, 2015
olasmith10:
No be only wonderful, na marvelous.. mtcheeeeewwwww.

What?

(1) (Reply)

Oh My Gosh! See Prostitute Who Killed Google Executive / Share Some Of Ur Greatest Moments In Life / 10 Things You Say To Your Man To Appreciate Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.