Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

How I Got Cured Of My Disease......miss Rose - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Got Cured Of My Disease......miss Rose (355 Views)

How My Sister Got Cured Of HIV / Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna / Woman, 62, Cured Of 30 Years Insanity After Being Hit By Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Cured Of My Disease......miss Rose by Naturalherbs: 9:59pm On May 12, 2015
HELLO, I REALLY FIND THIS PIECE OF INFORMATION

VERY USEFUL TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC ESPECIALLY THOSE SUFFERING FROM HIV/AIDS AND

OTHER DEADLY DISEASE.

I WAS DIAGNOSED OF HIV POSITIVE 3YEARS AGO AFTER THE DEMISED

OF MY HUSBAND BEFORE I CAME ACROSS A VERY GOOD FRIEND FROM AFRICA WHO INTRODUCED ME

TO A POWERFUL HERBAL TRADITIONALIST CALLED DR.KUNLE WHOM SHE SAID IS INTO CURE

FOR ALL KIND OF HEALTH PROBLEMS LIKE SICKLE CELL, HIV/AIDS, STAHYLOCCOCUS AND

MANY MORE CHRONIC DISEASE WITH THE HELP OF HIS HERBS AND OTHER CONCOCTIONS.

SO I DECIDED TO GIVE HIM A TRY, I CONTACTED HIM AND EXPLAINED MY ILLNESS TO HIM WHICH

HE PREPARED A MEDICINE AND SEND TO ME.IT WAS NOT UPTO A MONTH I STARTED SEEING SOME

SIGNS WHICH HE EXPLAINED TO ME, AS GOD WILL HAVE IT,ACCORDING TO THE LATEST REPORT

BY MY DOCTOR, AM TOTALLY FREE FROM HIV AND AM NEGATIVE. ALL THANKS TO GOD AND DR.KUNLE FOR HIS MEDICINE.

CONTACT HIM VIA;
EMAIL: drfudiokunle@gmail.com or call 08112319178

(1) (Reply)

Smashing Things Out Of Frustration / Revealed: How You Can Get A 20/20 Vision With Simple Eye Exercises / The Science Of Hangovers. Infographic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.