Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? (23048 Views)

Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / What Really Caused The Nigerian Civil War Of 1967 - 1969? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by frankyychiji(f): 12:05am On May 13, 2015
qbd2:
50 wraps of presidential eba
Jehovah! Epic!
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by ylaa(f): 10:41am On May 13, 2015
do you want them to fight?
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by clemz88(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2015
Google is your friend
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by menes: 10:42am On May 13, 2015
LaurelP:
It worked out as planned

exactly.
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Spaxon(f): 10:45am On May 13, 2015
must u always be concerned about peoples daily life mtchew
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by africanusvu(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2015
They were just giving five Oil block in niger delta each,it is like these days only the North and south west smilesni hardly see the other zone smile again,Hope there will not be problem ahead?
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Nobody: 10:46am On May 13, 2015
juniormusa:
Guys vote for Tohpahz as miss nairaland..
She's very intelligent and beautiful I think she's worth it!
Tophaz too dey form jare, let her re-contest again wen she mature in 3yrs sad *just ma candid opinion, if u are wise u wont quote or report me* angry
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Chinom(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2015
This two have mutual distrust for one another. They have to both hug and face front because they cannot turn their backs on each other.

.....Stabbing tinz.
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Chukwutobi: 10:51am On May 13, 2015
Check Tinubu's pocket....

Might be a cheque or a contract offer.
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by tohpahz(f): 10:54am On May 13, 2015
vimi:

Tophaz too dey form jare, let her re-contest again wen she mature in 3yrs sad *just ma candid opinion, if u are wise u wont quote or report me* angry

Ur candid opinion !! Have we tallked before??
How come u formed d opinion that i form..
Please hold yourself together.. Thanks
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by bara22: 10:55am On May 13, 2015
KNOWING TINUBU. HE IS IN DEEP CONVERSATIONS WITH ATIKU ABOUT WHO GETS WHAT AND HOW NOT TO CROSS EACH OTHERS WAY AND ALS HAVE THEIR INTEREST PROTECTED .

THE JAGABAN AND THE NEXT ARE ONA KANKAN FO IS WORKING HARD
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 13, 2015
tohpahz:

Ur candid opinion !! Have we tallked before??
How come u formed d opinion that i form..
Please hold yourself together.. Thanks

SMH, attitude n maturity still missing... engaging me means losing that poll on monday honey... *in whispers*
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by nku5: 10:59am On May 13, 2015
They have convinced Buhari to reverse privatisation of power so their companies that lost out from buying the Discos under GEJ can now benefit
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by tohpahz(f): 11:01am On May 13, 2015
vimi:

SMH, attitude n maturity still missing... engaging me means losing that poll on monday honey... *in whispers*

Am.not engaging u in anything..
Am just telling you to Stop concluding without facts..
Bye!!
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by ogbanje1(f): 11:02am On May 13, 2015
Make them kiss join am. angry
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by generaluthman: 11:06am On May 13, 2015
Try to ask my GGmother
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Nobody: 11:10am On May 13, 2015
tohpahz:

Bye!!
dont ever in ur lyf think i enjoy talking to uu hun angry , i humbly wish u know how many fake NL accounts that has bin created to rig the monday poll while ur dumb managers are busy posting sh!iiit on every thread. angry
BYE!!!
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by missionmex(m): 11:19am On May 13, 2015
They be like, my friend finaly we have escaped the hammer. Thank God we supported GMB.
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Idiataqueen(f): 11:21am On May 13, 2015
vimi:

dont ever in ur lyf think i enjoy talking to uu hun angry , i humbly wish u know how many fake NL accounts that has bin created to rig the monday poll while ur dumb managers are busy posting sh!t on every thread. angry
BYE!!!
lolz u go fear now.
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by juniormusa(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2015
vimi:

Lol bro as u've said that's your opinion
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 13, 2015
vimi:

dont ever in ur lyf think i enjoy talking to uu hun angry , i humbly wish u know how many fake NL accounts that has bin created to rig the monday poll while ur dumb managers are busy posting sh!iiit on every thread. angry
BYE!!!
rigging election on nl wow..... I heard the winner will cart away with 5k, wow again
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 13, 2015
adedeji65:
rigging election on nl wow..... I heard the winner will cart away with 5k, wow again
Get the gist bout the poll here https://www.nairaland.com/2299475/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-campaign/ smiley
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Nobody: 11:59am On May 13, 2015
vimi:

Get the gist bout the poll here https://www.nairaland.com/2299475/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-campaign/ smiley
5k...... Wow...... Lots of money for the stress...... At least E go buy data bundle den their so - called campaign managers go take one orijin each
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by nkemjacob2(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2015
Look @ this two scam persons, weda their is fuel scarcity or not dats not their concern cos they no where they get their special fuel from Keeping Nigerians suffering. If Bahari do not probe atiku and tinubu. APC is a scam... Ask tinubu to declare asset of lagos since 1999 and atiku wen he was d vice president of the country under obasanjo regime. Their re so many top politicians to b probe that we know re fraudulers, but our govt run a toothless bull dog
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by dharay99: 12:23pm On May 13, 2015
tohpahz:

Bye!!
Plz ignore henceforth. angry
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by disumusa: 12:26pm On May 13, 2015
Tinubu goro teeth, beter d teeth wey den dey take chop human deing canibalizem
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by tohpahz(f): 12:57pm On May 13, 2015
dharay99:

Plz ignore henceforth. angry

Ignored already.. smiley
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by breakeven: 1:06pm On May 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
When two corrupt overlords laugh know that They are laughing at fools that fell for their change scam.
Right on point bros.
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by skyps(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2015
What is the problem with the media? When people laugh It makes news. Why?
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Mbediogu(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2015
qbd2:
50 wraps of presidential eba
Those two men can pay off all our debt as a nation. Do you doubt me?
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by ojinuocheibi(m): 2:45pm On May 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
When two corrupt overlords laugh know that They are laughing at fools that fell for their change scam.
fool wise up and wake up.
Re: Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? by Dailyfavour(m): 6:03pm On May 13, 2015
jacksparrow
So true. I believe in Late Dele Giwa's words;
"No evil deed can go unpunished. Any evil done by man to man will be redressed, if not now, then certainly later, if not by man, then certainly by God, for the victory of evil over good can only be temporary"

what evil await Okonjo Iweala and Alison Madueke? If accusing fingers are pointed to these who are yet to assume office. Let wait for what comes and forget past.

Let em keep milking us, God is certainly watching. And their rewards await em
That I'm so sure [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows / Why Is America So Blessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.