Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Tinubu's Problem With Buhari Continues - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Problem With Buhari Continues (6828 Views)

The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Problem With Buhari Continues by Chigold101(m): 8:40am On May 13, 2015
ibkgab001:
Politics is getting harder for me to understand everyday.... imagine!
dear politics is a game of wits... It is a game of men with big heart...

It is like this anywhere in the world. It is also fun to be involved in it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Problem With Buhari Continues by Ishilove: 9:10am On May 13, 2015
francizy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wish I could sketch it for you to see... smiley
I'll pass grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Problem With Buhari Continues by francizy(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2015
Ishilove:

I'll pass grin

Lol... Ok
Re: Tinubu's Problem With Buhari Continues by Nobody: 10:21am On May 13, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL cool cool cool
temitemi my robot
Re: Tinubu's Problem With Buhari Continues by Chiaka(f): 10:52am On May 13, 2015
Why does Tinubu want to control Buhari? We are sick of people trying to control Nigerian Presidency. This is one reason why things have gone so bad in this country. Obasanjo tried controlling good lucks government now tinubu wanting to do same to Buhari. Buhari is going to be the president of all Nigerians and not just a section.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Problem With Buhari Continues by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 13, 2015
Before jagaban can allow buhari in his government, there would have been a sort of written agreement between them...am not swayed by all these writeups and publication.. has tinubu said anything yet? No so let's wait and see while the drama unfolds... I believe both tinubu and buhari are just giving in to public sentiments for now,the main thing is between them
Re: Tinubu's Problem With Buhari Continues by obiak4(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2015
ideykwum:
Lubrication!
of what motor tyre or bicycles don't get you oooo
Re: Tinubu's Problem With Buhari Continues by obiak4(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2015
Chigold101:
dear politics is a game of wits... It is a game of men with big heart...

It is like this anywhere in the world. It is also fun to be involved in it.
it has never been fun in Nigeria ooooo
or are you in France?
Re: Tinubu's Problem With Buhari Continues by Chigold101(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2015
obiak4:

it has never been fun in Nigeria ooooo
or are you in France?
i am right here in Nigeria. Let tell you... Politics in Nigeria is more fun than in any other country.

Those who die cause of politics are not politicians. They are hungry & over zealous people.

politics is all fun & having fun... am enjoying it BIG TIME
Re: Tinubu's Problem With Buhari Continues by Ama80(f): 2:32pm On May 13, 2015
My opinion is not needed bcs I'm an igbo. grin
Re: Tinubu's Problem With Buhari Continues by obiak4(m): 4:00pm On May 13, 2015
Chigold101:
i am right here in Nigeria. Let tell you... Politics in Nigeria is more fun than in any other country.

Those who die cause of politics are not politicians. They are hungry & over zealous people.

politics is all fun & having fun... am enjoying it BIG TIME
hmmmm strange NKAN BE
IS IT STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURES
AMALA POLITICS
TALAKAWA POLITICS
ALMAJIRI POLITICS
OR PLAYING WITH PEOPLES LIFE POLITICS
PLEASE TELL ME HOW ARE YOU ENJOYING IT BIG TIME ............ .
WAITING SIPPING ORIGGIN SPREAD MY MAT ON MANGO TREE WAITING EXPLANATIONS
Re: Tinubu's Problem With Buhari Continues by PenSniper: 4:03pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=Udmaster post=33686023] shhh. Go to the Kids Department, Matured people are having a discussion.. I can see that you escaped Imbecility.. EWU FURU OHIA[/quote

I know you - NWA OSU.
Re: Tinubu's Problem With Buhari Continues by Chigold101(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2015
obiak4:

hmmmm strange NKAN BE
IS IT STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURES
AMALA POLITICS
TALAKAWA POLITICS
ALMAJIRI POLITICS
OR PLAYING WITH PEOPLES LIFE POLITICS
PLEASE TELL ME HOW ARE YOU ENJOYING IT BIG TIME ............ .
WAITING SIPPING ORIGGIN SPREAD MY MAT ON MANGO TREE WAITING EXPLANATIONS
well I dont know how to make you understand that all those you people die for are all friends... they chop knuckles and banters... they all drink wine and pump champagne together... that is by the way...

Let me tell you that politics brings you to a place where you become conscious of your environment... enjoyment and fun to me has nothing to do with what one eat or drink... it is all about expedition and discovery... that is what i call fun...
Re: Tinubu's Problem With Buhari Continues by angelberton(f): 11:05pm On May 13, 2015
Too much wild fires going around that it is difficult to see clearly amidst the smokescreen of this grapevine story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off / "wake Up, Tackle Insecurity" – Bode George Charges Tinubu / Nigeria Deports 115 Illegal Aliens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.