Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. (7902 Views)

Prepare For Yoruba Nation- 18 Groups Tell South- Westerners / The Hypocrisy Of South Westerners / Rejoinder To: Why Most South Westerners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by francizy(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2015
dunkem21:

He can't complete a sentence in Igbo(his weakest point) rather he uses normal phrase like "biko kwa" to mask his identity.

ichidodo:
So basically any phrase he's used to in yoruba language,he translates it in igbo forgetting that the terms of addressing or delivering these points are way different btw both tribes.....no wonder his igbo is too formal and halting as if he copies from a text and addressing a classroom.....

I knew it right from the first time that dude quoted me that he's not an Igbo guy. He was either born in Enugu or raised in Enugu and that does not automatically make him an Igbo guy. The way he attacks Igbos can show truly that he's not an Igbo guy.

I've learnt not to believe what I see on Nairaland.
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by BlackTechnology: 8:04am On May 14, 2015
Yujin:

The answer is very simple. The check mate the strongest southerners by creating hatred between them and other southerners and their victory will be guaranteed. The hatred against the Igbos was created during the civil war where southerners were used to fight the Igbos and the Yorubas were used to do more damage. Fast forward to the present the bitterness and suspicion between these two major groups down south gives the north an easy way out of the political quagmire. As long as we fight against each other the north particularly the far north will always win. The worst nightmare of the core north is the 2011 formula. They convulsed at what they saw. This is what southern unity can achieve. Unfortunately the Yorubas would not want to see the Igbos rise beyond their immediate post war position in Nigeria's politics so they sold out to the north who were about to deal out their last card and now we are back to the 70's. Unfortunately for the whole south, the core north are at the moment trying to consolidate on power that will give them at least half of the political say of Nigeria's politics. You may ask how. Ok all the fightings in the middle belt is for them to clinch the governorship of those states from where they can control the politics of the state for the presidency. Nassarawa state is a typical example of where an Al makura from a minority group controls the whole state and directs the politics of the state for bigger politics. If they can replicate this in the other middle belt states they already get half of Nigeria. This already is in progress while the Igbos and Yorubas are at each others throat. Education is surely not wisdom.

Are you back cool

To fatherland cool
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by dunkem21(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2015
francizy:

I knew it right from the first time that dude quoted me that he's not an Igbo guy. He was either born in Enugu or raised in Enugu and that does not automatically make him an Igbo guy. The way he attacks Igbos can show truly that he's not an Igbo guy.

I've learnt not to believe what I see on Nairaland.

He is just hustling in the SE ..he is ashamed to say so because they want everybody to believe that nothing good comes from Igbo land.

Most importantly, the APC wants to promote a propaganda using the Igbo's and they need "nwa afo" to champion it so that Igbo's will buy into it ..unfortunately, no correct guy will do that except dem dem that understand a little Igbo. He has opened another thread on Biafra ..Guys should be vigilant and gallant. ..I have seen one who writes fluent Igbo but I still bust him with deep proverbs.

cc: ichidodo

1 Like

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by francizy(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2015
dunkem21:

He is just hustling in the SE ..he is ashamed to say so because they want everybody to believe that nothing good comes from Igbo land.

Most importantly, the APC wants to promote a propaganda using the Igbo's and they need "nwa afo" to champion it so that Igbo's will buy into it ..unfortunately, no correct guy will do that except dem dem that understand a little Igbo. He has opened another thread on Biafra ..Guys should be vigilant and gallant. ..I have seen one who writes fluent Igbo but I still bust him with deep proverbs.

cc: ichi.dodo

LoL, and I ask, to what end does all this bullshit lead? Why claim what one is not? Do they get paid for all these lies? If that be the case then GEJ needs to pay us for campaigning for him oh.. Chai! Nigerians eh.. And you wonder how some lying åss pricks and fraudulent beings with hatred written all over them can hope so much in a Messianic change. God have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by otr1(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2015
From "Buhari government will fail" to "SW used and dumped"...haven't you, TANoids, realised that you've never been right about Nigerians politics in your entire lives?
After the shame that followed your defeat at the polls, you still can't wait to subject yourselves to another political ridicule because your calculations will certainly be wrong again.
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by pentag0nal: 5:07pm On May 14, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Chidera ichidodo, Go ask your picture posting kids to tell you about egift. He is from Enugu anf you are not more Igbo than him. Ask your leader collynzo9, he will tell you the truth.

Mind your business and leave egift (emmanuel) to us..... grin

Singed

Therevelation
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by fx45(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
who are you to determine who is igbo or not? I don't think egift owes you any explanation about his Igboness,does he?
Shut up! Outcast......
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by egift(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2015
fx45:

Shut up! Outcast......

Hope you have started treating this your madness? It is taking a huge toll on you lately grin grin grin
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by fx45(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2015
egift:

Hope you have started treating this your madness? It is taking a huge toll on you lately grin grin grin
I dont have time for Ofenmanu lowlifers like U... I would rather engage the epistle-writing Gbawe. At least he has more sense than U.... Even though we all know he's a deranged bigot
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by egift(m): 6:02pm On May 14, 2015
fx45:

I dont have time for Ofenmanu lowlifers like U... I would rather engage the epistle-writing Gbawe. At least he has more sense than U.... Even though we all know he's a deranged bigot

You need to visit New Haven. We have a very good psychiatric hospital here. Don't allow this to degenerate. Your mental stability is very important to everyone here. You have over 4yrs of anger ahead of you.

Get well soon.
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by tonychristopher: 6:24pm On May 14, 2015
temitemi1:
We yorubas will wake up from our deep n useless sleep soon cheesy grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

YOUR BROTHERS WILL DESCEND ON YOU MARK MY WORD .....THEY WILL CALL YOU OMO ALE ....THEY WILL CALL U DIDIRIN

BUT I WILL CALL U WISE
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by after1: 6:24pm On May 14, 2015
pentag0nal:

Mind your business and leave egift (emmanuel) to us..... grin

Singed

Therevelation

Nwabekeyi the fool. To hell with your family.
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by fx45(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2015
egift:

You need to visit New Haven. We have a very good psychiatric hospital here. Don't allow this to degenerate. Your mental stability is very important to everyone here. You have over 4yrs of anger ahead of you.

Get well soon.
U might be requiring the services of that hospital soon. Ur northern overlords have recently been issuing statements to the effect that you guys belong to the refuse dump as far as Buhari administration is concerned. Isnt that enough to keep U occupied? U have more pressing issues to battle with...

I'm not going to allow you derail this thread.... Now back to the topic
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by egift(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2015
fx45:

U might be requiring the services of that hospital soon. Ur northern overlords have recently been issuing statements to the effect that you guys belong to the refuse dump as far as Buhari administration is concerned. Isnt that enough to keep U occupied? U have more pressing issues to battle with...

I'm not going to allow you derail this thread.... Now back to the topic

When you are placed in chains and sent to the forest, you will remember I encouraged you to seek help when you had the opportunity.

As for Buhari's Administration, don't bother. You and your cliche to us that: APC will not be formed. That they will not register the name. That they will not agree on their party leaders. That APC will not gain 5 governors with any election. That Atiku will buy all the votes at the convention. That APC will not last a year. And that Jonathan will defeat Buhari.

After feeding you your vomit 100% of the time, you are floating another kite of how Buhari is about to fail - Una no dey shame?
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by pentag0nal: 2:22pm On May 15, 2015
after1:

Nwabekeyi the fool. To hell with your family.

Hahahahahaha.....You are still thinking I am Customized? Ask yourself one question, if i were customized don't you think i would have posted all d pix i got here considering all what you have been doing to that innocent guy. you have posted pix of his father, mother and family and yet i will still be keeping all i have. you are really dull.

i can bury eggheaders and dayokanu here now if i choose. i can do to them what you have been doing to customized, think of it. I have decided not to allow Igrigi access my files because he is merciless and not as patient as me......

I have been in nairaland for long but not one of those regular warlord you know, i have a gentle moniker i operate mostly in the romance section becaose i like woman well.. grin nobody has posted any of my pix on nairaland till date, if you like believe it if you like don't......

the two major people i came to destroy on nl are eggheaders and dayokanu....... grin

ask eggheaders, i have his pix, his mother's pix, his brothers, his uncles, aunties and their wives....... grin...ask him

same with dayokanu. i can embarass them like you have been doing to innocent customized.......... grin

all the other files i have here are just colataral damage...even desola..... grin

i will punish olakunle aka balotelli soon, if you like post all the pix you have been posting i dont care, you don;t have me..... grin

i do selective punishment after i must have warned that person, like i warned eggheaders and he listened and retired.... grin

Singed,

Therevelation

For the Operatives.
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by pentag0nal: 2:24pm On May 15, 2015
egift:

When you are placed in chains and sent to the forest, you will remember I encouraged you to seek help when you had the opportunity.

As for Buhari's Administration, don't bother. You and your cliche to us that: APC will not be formed. That they will not register the name. That they will not agree on their party leaders. That APC will not gain 5 governors with any election. That Atiku will buy all the votes at the convention. That APC will not last a year. And that Jonathan will defeat Buhari.

After feeding you your vomit 100% of the time, you are floating another kite of how Buhari is about to fail - Una no dey shame?

emmanuel we may disgrace you soon but just sparing you for now, be very careful emmanuel.

i can't shout..... grin

Therevelation
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by egift(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2015
pentag0nal:
emmanuel we may disgrace you soon but just sparing you for now, be very careful emmanuel.

i can't shout..... grin

Therevelation

While we may disagree on issues. But never for once think that all your Rusty Chest Beating amount to a thing. It is very useless.

Regarding the topic, we Ndigbo must understand that we belong in Nigeria. We must accept, embrace and cherish it. Anyone coming to preach to you about stockpiling weapons to destroy Nigeria and build a new country is just out to kill you for absolutely nothing.

We are complete citizens of Nigeria. And there is no other country. As Bob Marley will say, "emancipate yourself from mental slavery" of that Radio Biafra. They are Sons of Anarchy.

1 Like

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by pentag0nal: 3:57pm On May 15, 2015
egift:

While we may disagree on issues. But never for once think that all your Rusty Chest Beating amount to a thing. It is very useless.

Regarding the topic, we Ndigbo must understand that we belong in Nigeria. We must accept, embrace and cherish it. Anyone coming to preach to you about stockpiling weapons to destroy Nigeria and build a new country is just out to kill you for absolutely nothing.

We are complete citizens of Nigeria. And there is no other country. As Bob Marley will say, "emancipate yourself from mental slavery" of that Radio Biafra. They are Sons of Anarchy.

Do you need your family details emmanuel? I have been avoiding to mention your surname but it starts with E too......Be careful emmanuel.

You have been warned...... angry
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by egift(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2015
pentag0nal:
Do you need your family details emmanuel? I have been avoiding to mention your surname but it starts with E too......Be careful emmanuel.

You have been warned...... angry

You make me laugh. I have my full profile publication online and in prints. I pay to promote myself and the services I offer. Check NL Graphics Contest, am the 3rd position. My details are there.

Keep disgracing yourself. I repeat I will not join the quest of a group of hate mongers who will waste no time to endanger or destroy a fellow Igbo man.

It is Nigeria all the way. Am a proud Nigerian. You can keep threatening all you can, it does not change a thing.

1 Like

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by after1: 4:48pm On May 15, 2015
[s]
pentag0nal:

Hahahahahaha.....You are still thinking I am Customized? Ask yourself one question, if i were customized don't you think i would have posted all d pix i got here considering all what you have been doing to that innocent guy. you have posted pix of his father, mother and family and yet i will still be keeping all i have. you are really dull.

i can bury eggheaders and dayokanu here now if i choose. i can do to them what you have been doing to customized, think of it. I have decided not to allow Igrigi access my files because he is merciless and not as patient as me......

I have been in nairaland for long but not one of those regular warlord you know, i have a gentle moniker i operate mostly in the romance section becaose i like woman well.. grin nobody has posted any of my pix on nairaland till date, if you like believe it if you like don't......

the two major people i came to destroy on nl are eggheaders and dayokanu....... grin

ask eggheaders, i have his pix, his mother's pix, his brothers, his uncles, aunties and their wives....... grin...ask him

same with dayokanu. i can embarass them like you have been doing to innocent customized.......... grin

all the other files i have here are just colataral damage...even desola..... grin

i will punish olakunle aka balotelli soon, if you like post all the pix you have been posting i dont care, you don;t have me..... grin

i do selective punishment after i must have warned that person, like i warned eggheaders and he listened and retired.... grin

Singed,

Therevelation

For the Operatives.
[/s]

Story for the gods. Your foolishness is making me laugh, who is asking all this yamayama story from you. If you like have pics of all nairaland members, e no concern me. For any yoruba pics you post, we will do same instantly. Eggheader or noseheader, we dont care. Cos we have been calm due to instructions dont mean we are fools, start it again and we will always be there. Ediot
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by after1: 4:50pm On May 15, 2015
egift:

You make me laugh. I have my full profile publication online and in prints. I pay to promote myself and the services I offer. Check NL Graphics Contest, am the 3rd position. My details are there.

Keep disgracing yourself. I repeat I will not join the quest of a group of hate mongers who will waste no time to endanger or destroy a fellow Igbo man.

It is Nigeria all the way. Am a proud Nigerian. You can keep threatening all you can, it does not change a thing.

Ignore that b.astard of a person. While you promote yourself and make money, the cursed animal is making empty thread from his 2 by 2 shop. Kindly ignore the cursed mofo.

1 Like

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by pentag0nal: 4:57pm On May 15, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

[s] Story for the gods. Your foolishness is making me laugh, who is asking all this yamayama story from you. If you like have pics of all nairaland members, e no concern me. For any yoruba pics you post, we will do same instantly. Eggheader or noseheader, we dont care. Cos we have been calm due to instructions dont mean we are fools, start it again and we will always be there. Ediot[/s]

All i know is that balotelli must suffer unless he does what i told him. If you like post everybody pix on nl, I don't care, you boys don't have my pix and you don't know me...... grin
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by pentag0nal: 4:59pm On May 15, 2015
after1:

Ignore that b.astard of a person. While you promote yourself and make money, the cursed animal is making empty thread from his 2 by 2 shop. Kindly ignore the cursed mofo.

you are the mofo, who told you i do 2 by 2........ grin

The reminder
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by after1: 5:01pm On May 15, 2015
[s]
pentag0nal:

All i know is that balotelli must suffer unless he does what i told him. If you like post everybody pix on nl, I don't care, you boys don't have my pix and you don't know me...... grin
[/s]

You are making noise ediot. Post pics and stop shouting, even if you post any Ibo pics we will retaliate. If you post your own pics sef we will storm there and retaliate. You wan start cos people have been silent, start am nah. Jobless animal
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by pentag0nal: 5:16pm On May 15, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You are making noise ediot. Post pics and stop shouting, even if you post any Ibo pics we will retaliate. If you post your own pics sef we will storm there and retaliate. You wan start cos people have been silent, start am nah. Jobless animal

tell olakunle aka balotelli to apologise, why calling for marshal plan against innocent people.........?

I have given him a deadline to do so, if he does not, his pix will be here and you can post jupiter and earth if you like e no concern me...... grin

I will punish him alone and continue to respect my pact with others..........

Signed

Therevelation
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by Yujin(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Are you back cool

To fatherland cool
No not yet nwanne. I'm still observing and with the current invitation by UN for the Biafran course, it will only get interesting.
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by BlackTechnology: 12:30pm On May 17, 2015
Yujin:

No not yet nwanne. I'm still observing and with the current invitation by UN for the Biafran course, it will only get interesting.

Although I don't believe in Nastradanmus because of its source of power.

But

It seems Nastradanmus prophecy about the trigger of the gun is coming to past smiley
Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by biafranqueen: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
temitemi1:
We yorubas will wake up from our deep n useless sleep soon cheesy grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Where are you?

2 Likes

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by biafranqueen: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Rawani:
The writer sounds like a weak impostor. The North as far as I know holds no such sentiments. *exits thread*.
Wonder how you feel about that now?

1 Like

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by biafranqueen: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
egift:

Everyone here knows my stand on Separation or Division of Nigeria. On Dec 28, 2013, I dedicated a topic on that subject matter. If you are still in doubt of my position, then you need to see a doctor.

Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/1572193/thread-supporters-one-nigeria

Am not an unstable mind like you. And these bigots beating up their rusty chest here do not speak for the whole of Ndigbo. They are just out to create enemies and satisfy their narrow minds.

NEXT.
How you like your GMB now?

1 Like

Re: South Westerners Getting Used And About To Be Dumped. by biafranqueen: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
GboyegaD:
Who are these people preaching unnecessary trouble? GMB is not the president of a region but the entire country.
Now have you seen it? Is he not the President for the Fulani elite?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sallah: FIRS Felicitates With Muslims, Extends Filing Deadline For Taxpayers / Anambra PDP Guber Primary: Maduka Never Flouted Party Rules- Group / Why Are Most Nigerians Arrogant And Judgemental?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.