Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc (2802 Views)

Collection Of Latest TWRP Recovery For All Tecno Phones, Infinix & Gionee / Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria / [survey] Font Bricked Tecno, Infinix & Gionee (MTK) Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by jksxxxx: 5:41am On May 13, 2015
incase u bricked ur mtk devices or any andriod devices due to wrong installation of ROM or update contact me I have a way out weda soft or hard bricked call r Wats app 08154343256
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by Emmyfes(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2015
pls my techno phantom a+ bk camera can't snap n the touch of d phone stopped also. only d front camera is snapping. pls help me
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by jksxxxx: 10:09am On May 14, 2015
replace d camera dats a hardware issue
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by idowuh98(m): 1:09pm On May 14, 2015
Please I have a Tecno F7 that is bricked, coming up by itself and stopping at the Tecno logo, will then reboots. Please can you help me out
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by jksxxxx: 2:03pm On May 14, 2015
idowuh98:
Please I have a Tecno F7 that is bricked, coming up by itself and stopping at the Tecno logo, will then reboots. Please can you help me out
yes I can..call me
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by icedondaniel(m): 5:41pm On May 14, 2015
Plx,I have a gionee E3 smartphone. ....It's bricked nd duh annoying part ov it all is dah ah didn't install CWM in it#Sad.......Can ah still get it back in order?
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by jksxxxx: 7:50pm On May 14, 2015
icedondaniel:
Plx,I have a gionee E3 smartphone. ....It's bricked nd duh annoying part ov it all is dah ah didn't install CWM in it#Sad.......Can ah still get it back in order?
am 100 percent certain it wud work...I have d same fone with stock 4.4.2,,,,,call my glo number for d steps on how to bring it back to life

1 Like

Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by jksxxxx: 8:12am On May 16, 2015

Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by Carlcaresophia: 9:02am On May 21, 2015
idowuh98:
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check this for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by jksxxxx: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2015
Hi
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by Najwal: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Gionee gpad g2 bricked and don't power up any more any hope?
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by jksxxxx: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2015
Najwal:
Gionee gpad g2 bricked and don't power up any more any hope?
watsapp me
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by Marcus2(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2015
jksxxxx:
watsapp me
I have a soft bricked tecno r7 and doesn't get recognized by pc when connected with usb
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by jksxxxx: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
Marcus2:

I have a soft bricked tecno r7 and doesn't get recognized by pc when connected with usb
i cn fix it whts app me for instructions
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by Mustiboy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
can u unbrick an itel phone? I want 2 use xposed installer so in case my phone gets bricked, u do d unbricking.
or u can simply just give me procedures on how 2 use it.
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by jksxxxx: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mustiboy:
can u unbrick an itel phone? I want 2 use xposed installer so in case my phone gets bricked, u do d unbricking.
or u can simply just give me procedures on how 2 use it.
which of the itel
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by Mustiboy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
jksxxxx:
which of the itel
itel it1453 rooted first risk taken was changing font and it was successful after all. specs are android 4.4 1 GHz core 512mb ram.
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by jksxxxx: 5:18am On Jul 06, 2015
Back up ur Rom first
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by sheriffman(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2015
I have a techno N9 pad which i successfully rooted nut after a while I did a factory reset on the tab and since then I cannot use any google related stuff on it.Like playstore gmail my contacts,maps etc anything associated with googles not working It gives me an error message .Its not network issues or forgotten username or password issues.I now use mobo market and use browsers for my gmail but its not like I still have a tab please any resolution for me? 08055831428 always on always on whatsapp
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by swiftkenny(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2015
Tecno H5, after doing a hard reset on it... it hung after 2days... den I pulled d ba3 out... put it in again and d fone refused to on... pls help!!!
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2015
jksxxxx:
Pls i need d link to download Tecno Y5 recovery.img.. Not Y6 but Y5
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by Theloveth(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
boss I try to add you but can't seem to find you on whatsapp. what I need is that v4 ROM for my hotnote that you have corrected the Camera and other bugs . it's going to be awesome to have you on my list too here so as be learn few things from you . thanks
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by jksxxxx: 6:48am On Jul 07, 2015
Theloveth:
boss I try to add you but can't seem to find you on whatsapp. what I need is that v4 ROM for my hotnote that you have corrected the Camera and other bugs . it's going to be awesome to have you on my list too here so as be learn few things from you . thanks
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by Theloveth(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2015
jksxxxx:
got it thanks
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by Carlcaresophia: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2015
swiftkenny:
Tecno H5, after doing a hard reset on it... it hung after 2days... den I pulled d ba3 out... put it in again and d fone refused to on... pls help!!!
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by swiftkenny(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

Ibadan and lagos....
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by Carlcaresophia: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2015
swiftkenny:

Ibadan and lagos....
Hi! Following pls find the contact information of our service centers in Lagos and Ibadan:
Lagos-Opebi No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
Lagos-Ikeja Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria +2349036003533
Lagos-Apapa No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ibadan Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Road,Ibadan,Oyo state,Nigeria +2348172005296
Thank you!
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by jksxxxx: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Helo
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by sketcherJ(m): 1:18am On Aug 01, 2015
jksxxxx:
incase u bricked ur mtk devices or any andriod devices due to wrong installation of ROM or update contact me I have a way out weda soft or hard bricked call 08105018576,08053628260 or Wats app 09033365257
are u in ibadan?I am based in ibadan..and my tecno m3 got bricked..I need help
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by quazim1990: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Add me ur whatsapp group.. Am Quazim.... 08188896427
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by jksxxxx: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2015
sketcherJ:
are u in ibadan?I am based in ibadan..and my tecno m3 got bricked..I need help
no am in abia ,delta or ph
Re: Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc by Marvel1206: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2016
Pls am using itel 1503 rooted and I want to change the font with ifont, do you think it willbe successful ?

(1) (Reply)

Great Deals With Finet Mobile / How Can I Download Videos From Youtube / Asus Detachable Laptop @14k On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.