Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (708915 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by mbeenox: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2015
Goodluck to everyone doing interview today cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 7:39am On Jul 09, 2015
pumpin26:
My interview happened on Monday 6.30am, but I have been busy reason for the delayed transcript. This forum thread has been fantastic and does 50% of the work needed for people to get their visa. The selfless service of gurus and members cannot be ignored. Sometimes their hard or straight talks often cause commotion , but its better they tell us the reality and what is possible than people chasing shadows . bbdd (he packaged and inspired me) and slimmy are often attacked for their straight talks, but these two guys were instrumental to getting my visa. Also, the tendency of people looking for the easiest way out of everything and not doing the necessary diligent home work are the major reasons for many denials. If advice given is followed and tailored to one’s application, then I see no reason why people can’t pick up their visas easily. The job of the VO is to look for reasons to deny people( VOs are doing their jobs), but our job is to not give the VO the chance, and block every loophole possible in our applications and during interviews by preparing for all possible questions. I believe the forum has helped immensely. The visa journey is not smooth, but achievable .

VO: morning
ME: morning
VO: what school are you heading to?
ME: University of Iowa
Vo: what program are you going for there?
Me: PhD in Health Informatics.
VO: How did you get to know about the school ?
ME: I did extensive research about schools offering PhD in Health informatics using professional websites like American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA) , Health Informatics Forum and other search engines and streamlined programs in clinical informatics and health data analytics. This is in line with my research (…cut ) ( my advice every course has a professional website. Instead of people saying usnews, Princeton etc , that VOs keep hearing daily and I consider cliché. Mention the American professional websites of the course you want to study)
VO: why university of Iowa
Me: I have a Master’s degree in health informatics and the school is among the top schools offering training in the field of Health informatics. It has an excellent program in health data analytics.
VO: you have a masters degree?
Me: Yes I have a master’s degree in Health informatics from the University of Leeds
Vo : Health informatics and what’s that about?
Me: Health informatics is the use of information technology to leverage the delivery of health with the aim of improving the safety, quality and efficiency of heath service delivery..(cut)\
Vo: who is sponsoring you?
Me. The school is my sponsor. I am on full funding as stated on the i20. It covers.. tuition…(cut)
Vo : Do you have any other document that shows the breakdown of your scholarship other than i20.
Me: I gladly gave her my admission letter and I started smiling
She had no choice too , but also smiled with the good new

Congrats bro.
You deserve it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by wiseman2392(m): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2015
These gurus in the house! Aha! You people are bless and rich. U are bless and rich in the sense that u can share part of what u have with people and still have more. Why are u doing this I asked mysef ? You are doing this only to help people both rich and poor to achieve their dreams. Many are happy reading these threads especially mysef. I keep wondering about what brought this forum, I highly salute u people, I give my respect. I started following nairaland like eight months ago and the advise giving here is priceless. Thanks to this forum,here comes my fear; I was given admission(fall 2015) for Chemistry(MSc) with 50% scholarship in one school in US. But I have to defer d admission(Spring 2016) due to the fact that my financial document wud not be ready on time. I deferred, a form was sent and I filled the form and mailed back to them. My fear is I have not heard from the school and I don't want the scholarship to be forfeited. I have mailed the school twice but no response. A friend told me I shouldn't bother that once it has been deferred, the scholarship award is intact. My question is many of u wud have passed thru these processes and I believe u cud help, kindly help me out to relief me of fear. Thanks, am really expecting your reply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2015
angel34real:
. . Visa approved by 7:30am. Have benefited a lot from peoples's experiences and suggestion.Deem it expedient to post mine as it could help someone out there....Mine was simply the wonder of God @work.Left 4 Lagos from Port Harcourt on Tuesday evening (16:30hrs arik air flight).I arrived @ about 17:30hrs headed straight to Piccadilly hotel..Headed to d embassy the next day 4my interview schedule for 06:30am .Did check in, observed all the do's and biometrics and was called in window 7. The following conversation ensued. VO; Good morning 2U. Me; Morning (with a brisk but possessing smile); VO: Can I have your first four right fingers to validate the biometrics; Me; Confidently had dat done.
VO: you are going for what course? Me: I am going for Master degree in Geology with specific emphasis on sedimentary petrology and stratigraphy. VO: which state are you heading to; Me: Texas state. VO: you have a first degree here in Nigeria; Me: yes ma'am; VO: what course; Me: same course Geology. VO: when did you finish and what have you been doing; Me: finished In 2008 from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, kaduna state and immediately after my studies I went for my NYSC Program where I worked as a secondary school teacher, just before I finished service, I got employed by my current employer. Vo: where do you work: Me:Masters Energy oil & gas co. Limited in port Harcourt. Vo: what do you do; Me: work in the petroleum analytical laboratory as a senior geoscientist analyst where I carry out sampling, testing, quality assurance and recertification on white petroleum products such as premium motor spirit, automotive gas oil, dual purpose kerosene, aviation fuel, low pour fuel oil and analysis of crude from vessels and shore tank while ensuring Nigeria and international specifications are adhered to without compromising product quality using classical and modern instrumentals methods such as distillation apparatus, colorimeter, specific density meter, conductivity meter, viscosity meter, and flash point apparatus testing for its quality, Density, observed viscosity at 20 degree Celsius, flash point, appearance, colour, water interface rating, copper corrosion, pour point, specific gravity, smoke point, odour and electrical conductivity. I also carry out analysis and testing of base oil and various grades of Masters Energy lube oil such as the engine oil, hydraulic oil, gear oil, asphalt oil and bitumen oil using svm3000 stabinger viscometer. VO: how much do you earn: Me: 350,000. Vo: how do you plan paying your fees: Me: I will do that ma'am; Vo: can I have your statement; Me: looked at me like this lady is independent. I have a good income, hence a good savings. VO; took my docs aside and informed me to pick up my visa on Monday in port Harcourt dhl office trans amadi. Me: thanks.

NB: No document was asked aside my bank statement, payslips, test score sheets, letter of introduction from my company nor letter of employment.

Thanks to everybody that has assisted me one way or the other since I joined this thread. Special thanks go to my good friends (more than just friends); Kennyronny and Darklight. Also, God bless Imperioux, Slimmy05, profojah, walspring. et al. The list is endless. GOD bless you all.

Key is; Pray, fast, prepare early, don't be intimidated by denials you see for people before you.

Congratulations once again!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by efizzy22: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2015
Walspring:

I saw someone today at Yaba, the guy purchased something and when he was asked for his name he said Efizzy.

If i may ask, are you the guy?
no I'm not bro... I stay in Abuja
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nabylet(f): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2015
angel34real:
. . Visa approved by 7:30am. Have benefited a lot from peoples's experiences and suggestion.Deem it expedient to post mine as it could help someone out there....Mine was simply the wonder of God @work.Left 4 Lagos from Port Harcourt on Tuesday evening (16:30hrs arik air flight).I arrived @ about 17:30hrs headed straight to Piccadilly hotel..Headed to d embassy the next day 4my interview schedule for 06:30am .Did check in, observed all the do's and biometrics and was called in window 7. The following conversation ensued. VO; Good morning 2U. Me; Morning (with a brisk but possessing smile); VO: Can I have your first four right fingers to validate the biometrics; Me; Confidently had dat done.
VO: you are going for what course? Me: I am going for Master degree in Geology with specific emphasis on sedimentary petrology and stratigraphy. VO: which state are you heading to; Me: Texas state. VO: you have a first degree here in Nigeria; Me: yes ma'am; VO: what course; Me: same course Geology. VO: when did you finish and what have you been doing; Me: finished In 2008 from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, kaduna state and immediately after my studies I went for my NYSC Program where I worked as a secondary school teacher, just before I finished service, I got employed by my current employer. Vo: where do you work: Me:Masters Energy oil & gas co. Limited in port Harcourt. Vo: what do you do; Me: work in the petroleum analytical laboratory as a senior geoscientist analyst where I carry out sampling, testing, quality assurance and recertification on white petroleum products such as premium motor spirit, automotive gas oil, dual purpose kerosene, aviation fuel, low pour fuel oil and analysis of crude from vessels and shore tank while ensuring Nigeria and international specifications are adhered to without compromising product quality using classical and modern instrumentals methods such as distillation apparatus, colorimeter, specific density meter, conductivity meter, viscosity meter, and flash point apparatus testing for its quality, Density, observed viscosity at 20 degree Celsius, flash point, appearance, colour, water interface rating, copper corrosion, pour point, specific gravity, smoke point, odour and electrical conductivity. I also carry out analysis and testing of base oil and various grades of Masters Energy lube oil such as the engine oil, hydraulic oil, gear oil, asphalt oil and bitumen oil using svm3000 stabinger viscometer. VO: how much do you earn: Me: 350,000. Vo: how do you plan paying your fees: Me: I will do that ma'am; Vo: can I have your statement; Me: looked at me like this lady is independent. I have a good income, hence a good savings. VO; took my docs aside and informed me to pick up my visa on Monday in port Harcourt dhl office trans amadi. Me: thanks.

NB: No document was asked aside my bank statement, payslips, test score sheets, letter of introduction from my company nor letter of employment.

Thanks to everybody that has assisted me one way or the other since I joined this thread. Special thanks go to my good friends (more than just friends); Kennyronny and Darklight. Also, God bless Imperioux, Slimmy05, profojah, walspring. et al. The list is endless. GOD bless you all.

Key is; Pray, fast, prepare early, don't be intimidated by denials you see for people before you.

Piccadilly is just in front of my house. Congrats B. I tap into this...!!! Mine is Next..!!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2015
Walspring:

No be today you dey go tour for yankee nah, so you wanna compare yourself to a new comer

Anyway we need to see before you move and tell my dream wife that i am coming soon oo grin grin grin grin

Lol, na so o, forget that thing, i still be new comer for plenty lane o

No wahala now, we go jam for that side before we move.. .. Your wife go dey wait for you at the western world brah grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2015
imperiouxx:

Long stopover is what usually kills long trip by greyhound.

True, true
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2015
Stewee:

Lmao
I hail you bruh!
How much did you pay for the trip?

I hail too oh boss
I booked like a month before travelling so,
Was about $173, but paid $30 extra for being late (we couldnt meet our scheduled time) cos of royal air maroc's flight delay and baggage claim delay
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2015
kpolli:

You try gan, 4hrs 30 mins from Baton Rouge to Houston only, I retired from Greyhound....

4hrs30 minutes na small thing oh, lol
The characters are very funny, when my dad was making calls at the middle of the night, one oyinbo just told him that if he dosent drop his calls he would come there and break his f.. ... Finger. My dad was like ori e ope.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Chanteh(f): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Chanteh:

My interview is tomorrow o. U guys should wish me Goodluck
V.O: So why do you want to travel to the us
Me: I was selected to participate in alliance for science training course on effective science e communication
V.O: Who Selected you
Me: the Alliance
V.O (surprised) is it an NGO Based in Nigeria?
Me: No it's an institution based in Cornell university Ithaca
V.O: who is paying for your trip
Me: the organisation
V.O: (Begins to type and write)
Me: fear enter my body I come dey sweat like goat
V.O: ok I have approved your visa, this form shows you have to work in your country 2 years after you come back bla bla bla
Me: Thank you so much

THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS FOR YOUR GOOD WISHES. HELP ME THANK GOD TOO

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2015
Nabylet:

Piccadilly is just in front of my house. Congrats B. I tap into this...!!! Mine is Next..!!
I'm infront of piccadilly right now, Oya come outside....lol grin
*Go and get your visa dearie..We await your testimony...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by buzibiza: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2015
adewoleray:

I read something like MPH is eligible for a one year OPT there can't be any further extension after the one year OPT unlike some other courses where their OPT can be extended by another 17months or so
Pls is this correct ?
Yes same applied to my school. OPT is one year for MPH.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2015
Chanteh:

Me: I was selected to participate in alliance for science training course on effective science e communication
V.O: ok I have approved your visa, this form shows you have to work in your country 2 years after you come back bla bla bla

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ridimic1: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2015
angel34real:

congrats
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ridimic1: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2015
pumpin26:
My interview happened on Monday 6.30am, but I have been busy reason for the delayed transcript. This forum thread has been fantastic and does 50% of the work needed for people to get their visa. The selfless service of gurus and members cannot be ignored. Sometimes their hard or straight talks often cause commotion , but its better they tell us the reality and what is possible than people chasing shadows . bbdd (he packaged and inspired me) and slimmy are often attacked for their straight talks, but these two guys were instrumental to getting my visa. Also, the tendency of people looking for the easiest way out of everything and not doing the necessary diligent home work are the major reasons for many denials. If advice given is followed and tailored to one’s application, then I see no reason why people can’t pick up their visas easily. The job of the VO is to look for reasons to deny people( VOs are doing their jobs), but our job is to not give the VO the chance, and block every loophole possible in our applications and during interviews by preparing for all possible questions. I believe the forum has helped immensely. The visa journey is not smooth, but achievable .

VO: morning
ME: morning
VO: what school are you heading to?
ME: University of Iowa
Vo: what program are you going for there?
Me: PhD in Health Informatics.
VO: How did you get to know about the school ?
ME: I did extensive research about schools offering PhD in Health informatics using professional websites like American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA) , Health Informatics Forum and other search engines and streamlined programs in clinical informatics and health data analytics. This is in line with my research (…cut ) ( my advice every course has a professional website. Instead of people saying usnews, Princeton etc , that VOs keep hearing daily and I consider cliché. Mention the American professional websites of the course you want to study)
VO: why university of Iowa
Me: I have a Master’s degree in health informatics and the school is among the top schools offering training in the field of Health informatics. It has an excellent program in health data analytics.
VO: you have a masters degree?
Me: Yes I have a master’s degree in Health informatics from the University of Leeds
Vo : Health informatics and what’s that about?
Me: Health informatics is the use of information technology to leverage the delivery of health with the aim of improving the safety, quality and efficiency of heath service delivery..(cut)\
Vo: who is sponsoring you?
Me. The school is my sponsor. I am on full funding as stated on the i20. It covers.. tuition…(cut)
Vo : Do you have any other document that shows the breakdown of your scholarship other than i20.
Me: I gladly gave her my admission letter and I started smiling
She had no choice too , but also smiled with the good new
congrats bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by fregkay: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2015
angel34real, that was great, Congratulations........thanks for the transcript God bless you!
Chanteh,Naso e go be.GBAM!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ridimic1: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Chanteh:

congrats

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by buzibiza: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2015
Chanteh:

Congrats...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Chanteh:

Congratulations, lady!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by akin3102(m): 10:23am On Jul 09, 2015
Congrats dear..please why was your company letter of of introduction requested?
angel34real:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by DanjaNinja(m): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2015
nairapolice:
PLS BRO, DO U KNOW HOW MANY TIMES SOMEONE CAN RESCHEDULE A FIXED APPOINTMENT BEFORE EXPIRE

Just once and that's it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by DanjaNinja(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2015
deracathy:

Hahahahaha Continue
father of all nations

Emi o! Sisi Deracathy, the one and only mother of all nations, Master of smiles, mother of dragons, slayer of men, u don reach this side now now? lol... tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Cyclotron: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2015
wiseman2392:
These gurus in the house! Aha! You people are bless and rich. U are bless and rich in the sense that u can share part of what u have with people and still have more. Why are u doing this I asked mysef ? You are doing this only to help people both rich and poor to achieve their dreams. Many are happy reading these threads especially mysef. I keep wondering about what brought this forum, I highly salute u people, I give my respect. I started following nairaland like eight months ago and the advise giving here is priceless. Thanks to this forum,here comes my fear; I was given admission(fall 2015) for Chemistry(MSc) with 50% scholarship in one school in US. But I have to defer d admission(Spring 2016) due to the fact that my financial document wud not be ready on time. I deferred, a form was sent and I filled the form and mailed back to them. My fear is I have not heard from the school and I don't want the scholarship to be forfeited. I have mailed the school twice but no response. A friend told me I shouldn't bother that once it has been deferred, the scholarship award is intact. My question is many of u wud have passed thru these processes and I believe u cud help, kindly help me out to relief me of fear. Thanks, am really expecting your reply.

I guess the scholarship is still intact because it's base on academic merit. Please when you email them and get no response, then call them (worry them shocked) smiley

Hope it helps!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2015
Chanteh:

Congratulations
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2015
Good mornin nairalanders, i hav been a guest reading people's interview testimonies, question,answers and denials. My case is a very unique case and i hope it inspires others.
profile;
single(engaged) female 30 yrs
mother- us citizen, father in nigeria
Six siblings us citizens all resident as well.
In 2010, my final yr in uni i applied for for B1/B2 visa and i was denied on the grounds that i cannot make usa my first country of travel.
I relaxed and continued wit my studies, went for NYSC finished n started working.
2014 i traveled to Dubai, and in march 2015 i applied again for B2 visa and i was unfortunately denied on 214b grounds. (note i was already workin as a secretary - tie)
july 2015, i applied for an F1 visa. To my greatest suprise, it was approved.
I want to tell the house that i applied to a community college as a sec degree - Nursing ..my first degree was ART
Transcript
vo- morning
me- morning
vo- pass me ur doc
me- passed them to him
vo- why el paso college
me- the nursing curiculum covers an area we are deficient in which are communication and professionalism in nursing, small classrooms dat enable flexible interaction btw students and instructors, sch has simulation library.
vo- why el paso
me repeated same
vo- did u choose dis sch because ur sis lives in texas
me - no, all the schs i applied to have no accomodation.
vo- enjoy ur stay in texas.
me - thank u sir
NO SINGLE DOC ASKED

I wish to point out here that it dosent matter wat sch u r goin to, wat matters is hw ready u r to defend ur sch and course of choice whether community college, university.. also neva lie abt relatives in us, be consistent. if u r denied do not change vital info that are static. GOD BLESS U ALL.
Above all , neva hesitate to fast and pray. God is the key.

11 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2015
sukcede:
Good mornin nairalanders, i hav been a guest reading people's interview testimonies, question,answers and denials. My case is a very unique case and i hope it inspires others.
profile;
In 2010, my final yr in uni i applied for for B1/B2 visa and i was denied on the grounds that i cannot make usa my first country of travel.
I relaxed and continued wit my studies, went for NYSC finished n started working.
2014 i traveled to Dubai, and in march 2015 i applied again for B2 visa and i was unfortunately denied on 214b grounds. (note i was already workin as a secretary - tie)
I want to tell the house that i applied to a community college as a sec degree - Nursing ..my first degree was ART
Transcript
vo- morning
me- morning
vo- pass me ur doc
me- passed them to him
vo- why el paso college
me- the nursing curiculum covers an area we are deficient in which are communication and professionalism in nursing, small classrooms dat enable flexible interaction btw students and instructors, sch has simulation library.
vo- why el paso
me repeated same
me - thank u sir
NO SINGLE DOC ASKED

I wish to point out here that it dosent matter wat sch u r goin to, wat matters is hw ready u r to defend ur sch and course of choice whether community college, university.. also neva lie abt relatives in us, be consistent. if u r denied do not change vital info that are static. GOD BLESS U ALL.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2015
sukcede:
profile;
Transcript
vo- morning
me- morning
vo- pass me ur doc
me- passed them to him
vo- why el paso college
vo- why el paso
me repeated same
me - thank u sir
NO SINGLE DOC ASKED

Congratulations to u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by rkarang: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2015
zeezahbee:
If the person actually got full funding, he won't be taking a chill. You are even the one asking question on his behalf.

Abeg how did he get that funding when he doesn't even know how to move his legs to Gtbank and pay damn fee. Pay sevis fee ASAP.

Person wey get head no get cap. The school wants him to come fast because he should start getting ready for the TA position.

Keep in mind that we don't reason in the same way.

The point is: the whole process went so fast that he was not expecting the outcome yesterday. Besides, he has just been asked officially to accept the offer today.

He's my sibling and I'm thinking, of which he has already told me, of helping him to gather meaningful "tips" from here. **He's not a Nairalander, but I'm a chronic Nairalander cheesy ** His misgiving as regards PRESSID makes him to take such step.

I'll very much appreciate your view.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
sukcede:
profile;
Transcript
vo- morning
me- morning
vo- pass me ur doc
me- passed them to him
vo- why el paso college
vo- why el paso
me repeated same
me - thank u sir
NO SINGLE DOC ASKED

Congratulations madame

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Chanteh(f): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
fregkay:
angel34real, that was great, Congratulations........thanks for the transcript God bless you!
Chanteh,Naso e go be.GBAM!

Thanks fregkay. It was really smooth.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nabylet(f): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
profojah:

I'm infront of piccadilly right now, Oya come outside....lol grin
*Go and get your visa dearie..We await your testimony...

Hehehehee, I don't see u o.
Thanks Sir. I will share my testimony here grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.