Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (710061 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by purplesummer(f): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
zeezahbee:
Why
Coming from a guy, it makes me think that's how all guys (including mine)would behave given the same circumstance.

slimmy05:
smiley I understand the feeling. They just have to keep praying the land favors him
If he is favoured, will it reduce the likelihood of him picking up a foreign girl?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
stevecrun:
no worry,once him land Yankee he go forget am..unless he's married to her..When him meet black American ladies with nice accents and class..
Haaa!! Lol cheesy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
purplesummer:

I hate to read this embarassed
why do you?it's the truth..when I landed yankee,I had a girlfriend back in Nigeria..it was a serious relationship and I loved her so much..but I thought to myself,why waste her time and years making her wait for me..Maybe,she realized this too and ended the relationship two months after I landed..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Ctemi(f): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
stevecrun:
why do you?it's the truth..when I landed yankee,I had a girlfriend back in Nigeria..it was a serious relationship and I loved her so much..but I thought to myself,why waste her time and years making her wait for me..Maybe,she realized this too and ended the relationship two months after I landed..

Hmm..you did the right thing for not wasting her time. One thing I come to understand in relationship is that distance end most relationship especially when one party leave 9ja the chance of marrying each other is very slim unless God destined them as man&wife and God favour.
CC: profojah, no jilted ur babe

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by purplesummer(f): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
stevecrun:
Lol. Good for both of you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
stevecrun:
Hahaha!. Sharp gal! She already knew how it will go and she no wan make that heart break into pieces. There's this gal that kept shouting "My boyfriend is in UK" and never wanna even look at any guy's proposal, she kept saying NO to every guy that comes her way. Bro, I was among those that rushed her to the hospital when she fainted, all because she saw her boo' wedding pix with oyinbo on facebook.

Distance na no1 crazy factor that kill off relationship, it doesn't even kill the love alone, it mitigate the trust you have on each other
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ctemi:

Hmm..you did the right thing for not wasting her time. One thing I come to understand in relationship is that distance end most relationship especially when one party leave 9ja the chance of marrying each other is very slim unless God destined them as man&wife and God favour.
CC: profojah, no jilted ur babe
Lol! In God We Trust!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
stevecrun:

BADDEST!!!!! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by texrem(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
profojah:

Hahaha!. Sharp gal! She already knew how it will go and she no wan make that heart break into pieces. There's this gal that kept shouting "My boyfriend is in UK" and never wanna even look at any guy's proposal, she kept saying NO to every guy that comes her way. Bro, I was among those that rushed her to the hospital when she fainted, all because she saw her boo' wedding pix with oyinbo on facebook.

Distance na no1 crazy factor that kill off relationship, it doesn't even kill the love alone, it mitigate the trust you have on each other

they won't learn their lessons....they re still forming juliet up till now....."my boyfriend is in UK"....I pity their mama

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
bbdd:

BADDEST!!!!! grin
yankee don dey your blood as you dey so..do leave naija bro..no time
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Mekurexx: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Okay thats fine. No MPH in West Texas A&M, check Texas Southern uni (abi Texas South uni). I have a couple of MPH schools i researched i could share with you. But its no longer first choice for me. Yeah send me a PM lets talk up.
teelekan:

Hello Mekurexx, wow nice suggestions. However, I can't find any MPH program at WestTexas A&M. When do you plan to resume if accepted? I looking for Spring 2016 applicants for MPH. Would be nice to plan with you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Mekurexx: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Just emailed you.
adewoleray:

Yes likewise myself. I am going for mph too. Can we hook up? Mail me here...drtaymos@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
purplesummer:

Coming from a guy, it makes me think that's how all guys (including mine)would behave given the same circumstance.

If he is favoured, will it reduce the likelihood of him picking up a foreign girl?

Yes of course. Most American ladies are not the wife material we crave for, but circumstance "within" our control make most to wife them. I have never seen them more than sexual fantasies and fun

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
texrem:

they won't learn their lessons....they re still forming juliet up till now....."my boyfriend is in UK"....I pity their mama
You want make the guy sperm turn tadpole? Sex is nothing in U.S. I was at the club back in Tennessee and this nasty girl walked up to me, I guess due to my accent as liked if I was African. We got talking and she was only interested in the size of my dick.

If you come here and you no forget that girl, that means you're the next...... When I dey see Ojah updates I dey smile. If you come here and those girls begin send you different pictures of their........ Your head go full.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
profojah:
I see Pussysandie viewing!. Kennyronny howfa Sandra..E be like say she dey avoid me undecided

In walspring & ctemi's voice: make person no go pour sand for my garri
Bro, I dey. Just busy ni
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
kushner:
@ walspring Thanks..i need help o, on Accommodation at Michigan(grand Rapids), any Nairalander at grand rapids(Michigan) or closeby?? cc. idazbawz, Ctemi, kennyrony
Me and u na d same. Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ScholarAkassi: 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Hello bbdd thanks for all your support and guide please check your account on Gradcafe I responded to your message. Apology for the delay in reply I have been so busy with medical examinations, immunizations and vaccinations especially that MMR vaccinations coupled with some compulsory online training on research ethics for all incoming Ph.D. students. I am already feeling the workload even before traveling. Please read the message and get back to me bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
slimmy05:
You want make the guy sperm turn tadpole? Sex is nothing in U.S. I was at the club back in Tennessee and this nasty girl walked up to me, I guess due to my accent as liked if I was African. We got talking and she was only interested in the size of my dick.

If you come here and you no forget that girl, that means you're the next...... When I dey see Ojah updates I dey smile. If you come here and those girls begin send you different pictures of their........ Your head go full.
hahaha...Slimmy!. I swear I know say you go still talk about my bbm update..lol cheesy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
kennyrony:

Bro, I dey. Just busy ni
You're back? abi you still at that side?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
tongue
profojah:

hahaha...Slimmy!. I swear I know say you go still talk about my bbm update..lol cheesy.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Idmanzik, did you get accross to the guy I have you his contact?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
amanze15:
DARKLIGHT.....only ur distinguished font is something to be inspired about smiley sometimes we underestimate the power of "openness"..Bros u don pack finish abi?! Kennyronny how u, Slimmy05 my bigger bros,
"All differences in this world are of degree, and not of kind, because oneness is the secret of everything"
Swami Vivekananda

Bro I dey oooo. Have been so so busy dis days. Preparation aren't easy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by happney65: 12:08am On Jul 20, 2015
stevecrun:
no worry,once him land Yankee he go forget am..unless he's married to her..When him meet black American ladies with nice accents and class..

Are those Yankee Babes worth to be called wifey?I mean a Wife,a confidant,a Partner and the mother of my kids not just intimacy gadgets..You get my drift?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by samnoah(m): 12:13am On Jul 20, 2015
mbeenox:
Abeg, how re guys dealing with this Dollar thing, I have calculated my money with exchange rate of 210, now money don short cry , Some said u should carry ur naira there n go n change d cash in Us.
Any Advice.....

Diamond, Fidelity, and Ecobank all sell dollar at the official rate as PTA(Personal Traveling Allowance). Just go to any of them you possibly have account with and present your passport with Visa and your ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 20, 2015
happney65:

Are those Yankee Babes worth to be called wifey?I mean a Wife,a confidant,a Partner and the mother of my kids not just intimacy gadgets..You get my drift?
yes,they are..ask God to direct you to find a good one.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Teeswift(m): 2:17am On Jul 20, 2015
adewoleray:
Hello great people, August 31 has been the first available date for interview for a while, can't someone he an earlier date ? I have been doing vigil since about 5 days now, the dates keeps going forward, and now static on 31 august. Can someone help with an earlier date, like July please

if u can travel down to Abuja, No P cos July 21, 2015 is available right now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by pcbo: 2:49am On Jul 20, 2015
adrielfabiengh:
slimmy05 pls i need u to help me with some questions. i have not written ant exams like SAT and the others but i have gained admission to Troy university. am still waiting for my acceptance Letter and my i-20. my problem is i applied for Fall 2015 and school begins 3 August and i want to know if i should proceed if i receive my i-20 and also the necessary key notes.
He is from gh ,I guess so check de available date on us embassy since there isn't much queue in gh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by pcbo: 3:06am On Jul 20, 2015
wizzy11:

Pcbo, pls how long did it take to get cleared (time estimate) at the Jfk poe. I have a connecting flight in about 3 hours after I touch down.
30 minutes
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by adewoleray: 3:15am On Jul 20, 2015
Teeswift:

if u can travel down to Abuja, No P cos July 21, 2015 is available right now.
How about Lagos?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 3:43am On Jul 20, 2015
purplesummer:

It's obvious you are in or just out of a distance relationship.

Sorry if it just end and sorry if you are still in one.

We have seen some distance work but 90% never did
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Teeswift(m): 4:38am On Jul 20, 2015
adewoleray:
How about Lagos?
Lagos still 11th Aug

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.