Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (711774 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kessel: 12:26am On Jul 28, 2015
meritdee:
UPDATED

VISA interview transcripts from Page 1 - 270 of Part 7. Both Approved and Delayed transcripts.

Its in PDF format and can be downloaded from the dropbox links below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkt7zz6y583qhna/APPROVED_VISAS_Part_7.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nq0ft9sr52twe7/DELAYED_VISAS_PART_7.pdf?dl=0

NOTE: Transcript authors' names were removed.
Nice one @meritdee
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 28, 2015
DanjaNinja:
Visa approved at 6.30am today people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Lagos Embassy). Please bear with me, will post transcript as soon as am chanced. *runs out of thread dancing shakitibobo*

Congratulations, boss!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 28, 2015
warriboy21:
this interview is to inspire dos stil doin nysc n stil wna go for masters abroad..u can get ur visa even if u arent done with nysc jus like me.
bigfrancis was 1 of my inspiration because he was stil serving when he got his visa

Congratulations once again!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 12:57am On Jul 28, 2015
zeezahbee:
Congrats warriboy21, I saw the recharge card but I no fit load am.

So arrange something for me .

Congrats once again

Lol... You can copy and send the airtime for someone to load it but you can guess the person reply after attempting to load the card..

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 12:59am On Jul 28, 2015
akin3102:
Chai..I missed the card..Make una start fasting and prayer on my behalf because me too go drop card oh..Lol

Eeyah... Sorry grin grin grin grin grin

Drop location for celebration and no do like warri people oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by badoli: 1:30am On Jul 28, 2015
Walspring:

Yes you can and also print the email conversation as well..

I sent you pm.. Kindly reply
thanks baba, u can reach me on dis mail ayobamiayodeji190@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by badoli: 2:08am On Jul 28, 2015
badoli:
thanks baba, u can reach me on dis mail ayobamiayodeji190@gmail.com
I don't hv email conversation wit dem. D irony of d scholarship is dat I didn't even apply for it. Only applied for admission via my HND nd ND transcript respectively wit upper credit in both result for undergraduate studies. I was admitted nd also given $4 funding to be paid for 4yrs if I meet up with d gpa of 2.5 @ d end of every semester....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by badoli: 2:11am On Jul 28, 2015
badoli:
I don't hv email conversation wit dem. D irony of d scholarship is dat I didn't even apply for it. Only applied for admission via my HND nd ND transcript respectively wit upper credit in both result for undergraduate studies. I was admitted nd also given $4k funding to be paid for 4yrs if I meet up with d gpa of 2.5 @ d end of every semester....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by badoli: 2:13am On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=badoli post=36344758]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bigfrancis21: 2:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Who hasn't gotten a credit card yet? Or have you applied and you were denied? Or you would like to add another credit card to an existing one that you have?

Credit card applications are often very tough for foreign students in the US because they often lack a prior credit history to get their applications the approved. But if applying through a direct/referral link, it is easier and you are often approved immediately.

For every international student, after opening a bank account and obtaining your SSN the next necessary step is to obtain a credit card to start building your credit history to be able to buy a car or house after graduation.

To apply for a credit card, you can send me a blank email using your email and I will send you the direct link for instant approval. $50 cash bonus will also be given to you after application. I was recently approved for a $3,000 credit card.

This is for those already in the US who have an SSN and are in school.

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ifedapsy(m): 4:17am On Jul 28, 2015
DanjaNinja:
Visa approved at 6.30am today people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Lagos Embassy). Please bear with me, will post transcript as soon as am chanced. *runs out of thread dancing shakitibobo*
Congrats!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by biikeys(m): 4:48am On Jul 28, 2015
bigfrancis21:
Who hasn't gotten a credit card yet? Or have you applied and you were denied? Or you would like to add another credit card to an existing one that you have?

Credit card applications are often very tough for foreign students in the US because they often lack a prior credit history to get their applications the approved. But if applying through a direct/referral link, it is easier and you are often approved immediately.

For every international student, after opening a bank account and obtaining your SSN the next necessary step is to obtain a credit card to start building your credit history to be able to buy a car or house after graduation.

To apply for a credit card, you can send me a blank email using your email and I will send you the direct link for instant approval. $50 cash bonus will also be given to you after application. I was recently approved for a $3,000 credit card.

Good idea but you need to be financially responsible to manage credit card(s), or you're going to find yourself in real crisis.....the earlier the better though like you said. I assume that's Chase freedom or Discover it for students ?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 4:49am On Jul 28, 2015
bigfrancis21:

3k Na debt ooo cheesy grin cheesy anyways abeg send me d link. Zeezahunique at yahoo dot com, thank you

The one I was seeing wanted to give me $300 so I just stick to my debit jejely. The $300 Is too small for me

Will they actually approve me for 3k Since am a first timer ?

I actually need to build my credit before December.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 4:54am On Jul 28, 2015
Walspring:

Lol... You can copy and send the airtime for someone to load it but you can guess the person reply after attempting to load the card..

grin grin grin grin grin
No one will actually take me serious tho.

Sending mtn pin card for Yankee to naija grin cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by biikeys(m): 4:58am On Jul 28, 2015
zeezahbee:
3k Na debt ooo cheesy grin cheesy anyways abeg send me d link. Zeezahunique at yahoo dot com, thank you

The one I was seeing wanted to give me $300 so I just stick to my debit jejely.

Will they actually approve me for 3k Since am a first timer ?

I actually need to build my credit before December.

Before December?? building credit to a reasonable score and with good history takes years of paying off your balances completely by your due date...there are some tricks though to making your score go up fast.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 28, 2015
smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 5:08am On Jul 28, 2015
biikeys:

Before December?? building credit to a reasonable score and with good history takes years of paying off your balances completely by your due date...there are some tricks though to making your score go up fast.
I know right. Once he said the approval is 3k, I was thinking credit history should be move fast.

I want to build it to get a car and some other stuff. I figured credit helps a lot
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by biikeys(m): 5:21am On Jul 28, 2015
zeezahbee:
I know right. Once he said the approval is 3k, I was thinking credit history should be move fast.

I want to build it to get a car and some other stuff. I figured credit helps a lot

Actually, the rate of increase in score is not really proportional to your credit limit(CL). Rather on things like; on-time payment of balances(make sure to pay all by due date), credit utilization(ideally keep below 10% of your credit limit but not 0%), taking loans(student or car loans-probably a long shot), time/age of credit history(which you can't really do anything about).
If you get a credit card now, you will prob get an APR in the 5%-15% range for a new car in December. One tip though is look around well before then(use truecars.com,autotrader.com) and try and get around the holiday season in December for the best deals!
When you get the car itself and you start making payments, it's a good credit building platform as well.

Like you said, good credit score/history will eventually help you and save you money in the long run.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Folabii(m): 5:30am On Jul 28, 2015
DeeTus:
You mean the VO said you cannot travel to the United States? Hahahaha. So funny. What definition did you give? You were probably viewed as a hustler and an intending immigrant even before the interview started.

Re-apply brother and you would be fine.

I am intending to reapply soon, I am going for masters programme I really need someone to put me through the interview process.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Folabii(m): 5:37am On Jul 28, 2015
Alani55:

This guy your transcript is cagey. This is so unusual.

That's just the way it is bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Richmond996: 5:55am On Jul 28, 2015
About the credit stuff, 3k is a lot of money, which means the APR will be on a high side.

If an individual applies will it affect his/her credit score which they are building
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by penroll55(m): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2015
badoli:
I don't hv email conversation wit dem. D irony of d scholarship is dat I didn't even apply for it. Only applied for admission via my HND nd ND transcript respectively wit upper credit in both result for undergraduate studies. I was admitted nd also given $4 funding to be paid for 4yrs if I meet up with d gpa of 2.5 @ d end of every semester....
Please what's the name of the school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2015
biikeys:

Actually, the rate of increase in score is not really proportional to your credit limit(CL). Rather on things like; on-time payment of balances(make sure to pay all by due date), credit utilization(ideally keep below 10% of your credit limit but not 0%), taking loans(student or car loans-probably a long shot), time/age of credit history(which you can't really do anything about).
If you get a credit card now, you will prob get an APR in the 5%-15% range for a new car in December. One tip though is look around well before then(use truecars.com,autotrader.com) and try and get around the holiday season in December for the best deals!
When you get the car itself and you start making payments, it's a good credit building platform as well.

Like you said, good credit score/history will eventually help you and save you money in the long run.

Can someone car a used car as low as $2000 - $4000 If yes what kinda of car would that be?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by makinde851: 7:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Pls guys I would be leaving naija in a week time pls I'm a buying a one way ticket. Or round ticket and which airline is the best suggested considering price and services
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2015
SantaClause:

Can someone car a used car as low as $2000 - $4000 If yes what kinda of car would that be?
search through auctionexport.com very solid used cars
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by badoli: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2015
penroll55:
Please what's the name of the school?
Michigan University
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2015
makinde851:
Pls guys I would be leaving naija in a week time pls I'm a buying a one way ticket. Or round ticket and which airline is the best suggested considering price and services
to which place in the US, use any of the middle eastern airlines, etihad, qatar or emirates, if u wan enjoy flight entertainment, and affordable, go to Wakanow.com to create a virtual itinerary
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by gunther6(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2015
I must come here just to congratulate Warriboy... Nigger tried.... Still on application.... Cc SirRiddy we should take I don call your number die. Bro connect
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by penroll55(m): 8:53am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by penroll55(m): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2015
badoli:
Michigan University
you mean university of michigan?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by badoli: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2015
penroll55:

you mean university of michigan?
Yes western michigan university to be precise.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by texrem(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2015
SantaClause:

Toyota Camry 2005......so much cars to pick from.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.