Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (707952 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
Please, how do I get to Tennessee from New York....

Really need help on where I can crash for a day or two in Murfreesboro, Tennessee cos I shall arrive a bit later than resumption...

Any help on the issues above would be most appreciated..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
to get visa,no be there matter end.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
slimmy05:
try unquote the large transcript

Boss, I hail ooo. I try to truncate long post when I want to quote the person that has such post. But being I'm the first person quoting the transcript I will like to leave the post unaltered. Any other subsequent boss might decide to truncate the long "transcript". My reason sounds childish, but it's fun. grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by warriboy21(m): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
HoneyBronzed:

I started in Nigeria, so when I got here I emailed one of the plenty people I had contacted on Craigslist n he had an available room.
hw did u acces craiglist in nigeria
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
warriboy21:

Some London used bb phones can access it without changing IP address or using vpn.

Try and download vpn and install it,it will bypass the ban
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by HoneyBronzed: 12:32am On Aug 15, 2015
warriboy21:

I used opera mini. Download it and you are good to go.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Centrix: 12:35am On Aug 15, 2015
Notonlyamerika:

Where in NYC are you heading to? Sent U PM.

At this point, I'm opened to staying anywhere (except Long Island). I see you're headed for Queens. Have you found something yet? I've replied your PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by awe2015(f): 12:41am On Aug 15, 2015
for all those been blocked by craiglist, download ZenMate for google chrome...it is accessible from there grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by HoneyBronzed: 12:49am On Aug 15, 2015
bigfrancis21:

I currently live close to UMD, few minutes away from Greenbelt metro station
hi Big Francis please do you know any stores around here I can buy a duvet real quick?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Notonlyamerika: 1:02am On Aug 15, 2015
Centrix:

At this point, I'm opened to staying anywhere (except Long Island). I see you're headed for Queens. Have you found something yet? I've replied your PM
've got back to U
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Notonlyamerika: 1:04am On Aug 15, 2015
HoneyBronzed:
I used opera mini. Download it and you are good to go.

OK thanks, lemme check it out.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 15, 2015
awe2015:
for all those been blocked by craiglist, download ZenMate for google chrome...it is accessible from there grin
Craigslist did not block any individual,it only blocked the Nigerian Internet Protocol because of high rate of spam from our country.You can only bypass the restrictions using an IP changer (a good one)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 15, 2015
HoneyBronzed:
hi Big Francis please do you know any stores around here I can buy a duvet real quick?
have you tried Walmart?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by GboyegaD(m): 4:13am On Aug 15, 2015
amanze15:
trek? abi motorized trekking

Most times when you are in big airports as this, airlines have small motor carts they use in conveying prople to their various gates for boarding.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bigfrancis21: 5:11am On Aug 15, 2015
HoneyBronzed:

Have you tried Target or Walmart? You could get one at any of those if you really need it urgently. Or you could look at ebay and see what they have. They have pretty much cheap deals there, however you'll need to take into consideration the delivery time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by warriboy21(m): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2015
Walspring:

Some London used bb phones can access it without changing IP address or using vpn.

Try and download vpn and install it,it will bypass the ban
OK boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Williamsobodo(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2015
vibrant99:

Book ur appointment almost immediately, But this days, The consulate(ABUJA) is deserted, Less Customers, choose a date after 4th of september, less rush,more confidence, Good luck to you!

N:B , is it an F-1 or M-1?
it's M-1
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by profdot(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2015
saw Emirates to JFK this morning at 270k on wakanow for next week. Pls check now if interested.
Pls HOW IS ATLANTA POE??is it safe for entry?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by warriboy21(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Lagos to new York 20thousaand naira. @treknow dot Com.. Hurry now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2015
warriboy21:

What's the duration of the trip
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Jchi9876: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2015
warriboy21:

keyboard happy undecided undecided undecided undecided dundee united
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2015
Very urgent please, somebody should answer...

I have a reservation with Emirate airline for a trip scheduled on 27th August..The reservation was made on 13th August, and I got a reminder mail from emirate to pay and get my e-ticket b4 16th August...I made the payment via first bank....think its offline bank transfer or so...the bank issued me a payment receipt with unique identification number coded with my booking reference no...Now, it will take a couple of days before emirate receives and issues my e-ticket...

Now the question since, since the payment has been made, though has not reflected in Emirate portal, hope I'm not going to miss that reservation...given that they allow for just 48hours after reservation to make payment...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2015
Sorbital:
Very urgent please, somebody should answer...

I have a reservation with Emirate airline for a trip scheduled on 27th August..The reservation was made on 13th August, and I got a reminder mail from emirate to pay and get my e-ticket b4 16th August...I made the payment via first bank....think its offline bank transfer or so...the bank issued me a payment receipt with unique identification number coded with my booking reference no...Now, it will take a couple of days before emirate receives and issues my e-ticket...

Now the question since, since the payment has been made, though has not reflected in Emirate portal, hope I'm not going to miss that reservation...given that they allow for just 48hours after reservation to make payment...

If you pay before the 72hours grace and receipt can show and verify it, emirate will keep it for you..

But it's better for you to call emirate and notify them with the scan copy so that they can contact their account officer with that to verify if the payment is real
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by warriboy21(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2015
Walspring:

What's the duration of the trip
2 days layover @iraq n Somalia
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2015
warriboy21:

2 days layover @iraq n Somalia

Why not Yemen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2015
Walspring:

If you pay before the 72hours grace and receipt can show and verify it, emirate will keep it for you..

But it's better for you to call emirate and notify they and give them scan copy so that they can contact their account officer with that to verify if the payment is real

Yeah, I already have but the CC lady was very impatient...I plan to do them a comprehensive email but I couldn't get an email add...don browse am tire
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by vibrant99(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Williamsobodo:

it's M-1

Goood!

M-1 visa is the kind a VO wants to give out than the F-1 because of the many limitations it carries and strictly makes a territorial guidelines for you, but you Need more Ties and Ties To ur home country than The F-1 Visa, because it less in Tuition and you only need an amount of weeks or few months as the case maybe in Terms of Accommodation, so a VO sees you as a potential Migrant higher than an F-1!

If Your answers to the questions below is yes, Then you have a bright chance...

Are You within the age of 28-31years?

Are you sponsoring yourself?

Does your statement have at least twice in the amount you are going to be paying for tuition and Accommodation?

Do you have any form of degree related to your vocational study in the USA?

Are You Married (optional).

You don't need any travel experience or be worried about Having people in the USA, M-1 Visa on its own is a Killer for any form of Migration antics, But this stated above does not determine your getting a Visa or Not, But your confidence with the above is going to lighten up things and put you way up there for a Visa, Assured!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by biikeys(m): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
HoneyBronzed:

Greenbelt beltway mall-Target
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sorbital:

Yeah, I already have but the CC lady was very impatient...I plan to do them a comprehensive email but I couldn't get an email add...don browse am tire

Okay but you can call them and ask for their email address or click on contact on their website and you will see their email there..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Walspring:

Okay but you can call them and ask for their email address or click on contact on their website and you will see their email there..

The email is not there..have dropped them message on Facebook... Lemme call the cc and request for the email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Walspring:

Thanks...have been able to go round it...got a mail from a cc rep
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by sternosa: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hello house.

Is there an assistance website I can use to find schools?

Like daad.de for German Unis.
Studyineurope.com for EU unis.

Please and thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.