Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (707885 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 02, 2015
f8luv87:
Who has evaluated with wes before? How long does it take wes to deliver the evaluation report after they must have completed the evaluation.
Deliver it to where?..to you or to the school?...They do that immediately they finish evaluating..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by f8luv87: 12:56am On Jun 02, 2015
I thought that before now some pple would rush to the question I posted and do justice to it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 12:57am On Jun 02, 2015
f8luv87:
Who has evaluated with wes before? How long does it take wes to deliver the evaluation report after they must have completed the evaluation.

I guess it will depend on the courier..

cc

Profojah
innovativeame
Sirdiddy
ferdimako
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 02, 2015
Walspring:

You wan kill this JJC..

Are you free this week because i will be coming to Oregun
Kindly come on Saturday or nextweek..This week is tight
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 12:59am On Jun 02, 2015
f8luv87:
Oga wal abeg ansa my questio no mind tdy them.wes issue ooo

I already cc some moniker and am sure they will answer you

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by f8luv87: 1:00am On Jun 02, 2015
profojah:

Deliver it to where?..to you or to the school?...They do that immediately they finish evaluating..
Sir my status with wes says evaluation report would be ready on 26th may.Till now my international sch has not received it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 02, 2015
Congratulation Paulbets on your TOEFL..But your speaking is lipsrsealed, you suppose break ebdib "speaking" record
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by f8luv87: 1:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Walspring:

I guess it will depend on the courier..

cc

Profojah
innovativeame
Sirdiddy
ferdimako
my aunty chosed international standard delivery usa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 02, 2015
f8luv87:
Sir my status with wes says evaluation report would be ready on 26th may.Till now my international sch has not received it
Just chilax dearie..I guess you used "standard delivery option"..It takes 7days to get to your school from WES if you truly use this option..Your school will get it this week and they will send an email across to you...They might have gotten it sef..Send a mail to your grad coordinator & ask
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 1:07am On Jun 02, 2015
profojah:

Kindly come on Saturday or nextweek..This week is tight

Saturday might not be possible but lets see next week sha.. But i wish i could come this Saturday cos nah the day be that abi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 02, 2015
Pcbo, help me buy one Ghanaian attire come now. That inner stuff wey my boss wear
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by f8luv87: 1:09am On Jun 02, 2015
profojah:

Just chilax dearie..I guess you used "standard delivery option"..It takes 7days to get to your school from WES if you truly use this option..Your school will get it this week and they will send an email across to you...They might have gotten it sef..Send a mail to your grad coordinator & ask
Your expertise is appreciated sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Walspring:

Saturday might not be possible but lets see next week sha.. But i wish i could come this Saturday cos nah the day be that abi
Her bday?..YES!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 02, 2015
f8luv87:
Your expertise is appreciated sir
Your "Principal Operative" is valid Ma

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 1:16am On Jun 02, 2015
profojah:

Her bday?..YES!

Hmmmmm... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dey come take plenty shayo ooo

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 1:16am On Jun 02, 2015
modelboy:
no probs with annoying questions,,, i dont take insults

No wahala
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by paulbets: 1:17am On Jun 02, 2015
Thanks boss. But that toefl speaking section is annoying. I thank God in everything.

So house I got my TOEFL iBT scores today. Got Reading : 28, Listening : 29, Speaking : 22, Writing : 25. Total : 104.

profojah:
Congratulation Paulbets on your TOEFL..But your speaking is lipsrsealed, you suppose break ebdib "speaking" record
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 1:17am On Jun 02, 2015
f8luv87:
my aunty chosed international standard delivery usa

Do you mean international standard delivery Usa or international standard delivery Nigeria
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by f8luv87: 1:21am On Jun 02, 2015
Walspring:

Do you mean international standard delivery Usa or international standard delivery Nigeria
Sir international standard delivery usa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 02, 2015
paulbets:
Thanks boss. But that toefl speaking section is annoying. I thank God in everything.

So house I got my TOEFL iBT scores today. Got Reading : 28, Listening : 29, Speaking : 22, Writing : 25. Total : 104.

Very nice score!, I'll tell Tudor and Moscoblack to arrange one shawty for you! grin
NYSC next?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by paulbets: 1:28am On Jun 02, 2015
Hahaha. I could really use the help of some shawty now o.
Well am currently in kaduna now. Going to Niger this morning for the NYSC

profojah:

Very nice score!, I'll tell Tudor and Moscoblack to arrange one shawty for you! grin
NYSC next?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by f8luv87: 1:28am On Jun 02, 2015
Walspring:

Any problem with that sir?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 02, 2015
paulbets:
Hahaha. I could really use the help of some shawty now o.
Well am currently in kaduna now. Going to Niger this morning for the NYSC

Ohboy!...Journey mercy bro..

Abeg, You fit branch jigawa and help me say "hello" to SirRiddy! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by paulbets: 1:52am On Jun 02, 2015
I no fit o
that side na core north

Thanks boss. My God has been everly faithful

profojah:

Ohboy!...Journey mercy bro..

Abeg, You fit branch jigawa and help me say "hello" to SirRiddy! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 1:59am On Jun 02, 2015
f8luv87:
Any problem with that sir?

Just that i am confused..

f8luv87:
Sir international standard delivery usa

I am thinking of your aunty sending it from WES to an address in usa or from WES to a address in Nigeria.

If i may ask, is WES sending it down to Nigeria or an address in Usa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by f8luv87: 2:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Walspring:

Just that i am confused..

I am thinking of your aunty sending it from WES to an address in usa or from WES to a address in Nigeria.

If i may ask, is WES sending it down to Nigeria or an address in Usa
she paid online to wes and she also wrote my sch address usa and my Nigerian address
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 2:26am On Jun 02, 2015
f8luv87:
she paid online to wes and she also wrote my sch address usa and my Nigerian address

Okay that's good..

I hope the international standard is not refer to as regular mail..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by warriboy21(m): 4:40am On Jun 02, 2015
slimmy05:
pension account cannot work.

Thks boss
Is it advisable to use more than 1 savings soa of same sponsor..so it can equal d school minimum cash requirements
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by warriboy21(m): 4:42am On Jun 02, 2015
innovativeame:

I'm sorry about that sir. I almost fell into that trap. They don't accept pension account, such fund can only be accessed after retirement, consequently, not available for immediate use. Kindly look out for someone with a savings or current (checking) account.

Thks u sir. Wat bout fixed deposit account
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 02, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2015
modelboy:
the only way a stident can be rejected is when u dont convience the v/o that you are going abroad to study and that your course cant make u successful. But the main thing is having god by your side and your good. Thanks

Your response is a rather simplistic answer.
Visa issuance is a sum total of a lot of things.
Academic credibility, financing, students record, composure and fluency during the interview, ability to state your mission without flinching, likeability, history of educational continuity in the field, no long periods of doing nothing etc.

Which one Is if your course can make you successful? That's not the Vos job pls. No one can predict success.

Then of course in Nigeria there's the God factor. But I'd rather not delve into that.
But please let's not mislead people here with inchoate answers.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2015
warriboy21:

Thks u sir. Wat bout fixed deposit account

Fixed deposit ain't advisable as well because you can decide to fix for two years or more, access to the fund may still be denied depending on the terms and conditions of the bank. The school has specified exactly what type of account to use, I'll suggest you look for a way to meet the school specified criterion. I wish you all the best sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.